Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Addiction 2 - DJ's Cotts & Ravine

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Update: You can buy now at http://www.happyhardcore.com/ha/

We're been hearing you and we've done it, two of the biggest uk / happy hardcore DJ's on the youtube and HappyHardcore.com will be mixing the new Hardcore Addiction 2 album!

The mix will be a back to back single disc similar to Hardcore Addiction vol 1 mixed by DJ's Darwin & Silver... The release is compiled and mixed by both DJ's and features alot of the tracks the DJ's play in their mixes plus a new bigger names. The album is fully licensed and released from Japan, HappyHardcore.com will have direct orders up for everyone to get their hands on it. The packaging will be full Japanese CD style with spine art and plastic wrapped. Release date is set for Mid to end of May 2009.

If you've not heard of Cotts & Ravine, once you manage to push off the rock your under, they are the most subscribed hardcore DJ's on youtube, their video views rank in the 10s of millions! We will be running a very special pre-order for Cotts & Ravine fans and supporters of the album this new CD release, details to come soon shortly.

Now onto the tracklist! artwork to follow:

1) Orbit1 - On the beach
2) Eufeion - Rox
3) DJ Silver & Darwin - Infinity
4) Lumin8 & Cheever - Eastern Sea
5) Al Storm - Electro Therapy
6) DJ Fetus - Heavenly Sign (Orbit1 Remix)
7) DJ Flippy - Love Is (Joey Riot Remix)
8) Technikal - Technikal Support (Nomad Hardcore Remix)
9) Orbit1 & Milo - Bounce
10) Inverse & Evolution - Just For You
11) Audien & Naggy - Lopiszsk
12) Harry H - Higher
13) Eufeion - Feelin' Desire
14) PARANOiD DJ - Dig This
15) Angel Eyes - Stay With Me (Orbit1 Remix)
16) Lumin8 - Here With Me
17) Harry H - It's Time
18) DJ Silver and The Acolyte - Smack! (Kurt Remix)
19) Lumin8 & Cheever - Sahara
20) Weaver & AMS - Funky Beatz
21) Sc@r & Clodhopper - Bring It Back
22) Cotts & Whitey - Activate Your Energy (Sash Dee & MC Age-O Remix)
23) Uplift & Sc@r - Back Into Time
Wilky Nice i want this so much. Where can i get the 1st?
Cotts
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
Nice i want this so much. Where can i get the 1st?

More details will be up soon, we will keep you posted :)

I am really excited about getting this one out there!
Ravine Fo shizzle.

We'll throw up a video bit later down the track announcing some more intimate details.
latininxtc this'll be badass! can't wait for this
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:
quote:
Nice i want this so much. Where can i get the 1st?

More details will be up soon, we will keep you posted :)

I am really excited about getting this one out there!

I bet u cant. Nice to see the australian boys taking over... I need a pre order link sometime this week... Lol
Starstruck Full of amazing tunes!

On the beach, here with me, eastern sea, just for you, stay with me, YEAAAH!
Triquatra so this is just a japanese release? its not hitting uk/aus stores?
latininxtc i'm sure it'll be available to the UK, even US. i just hope that if the page where you can order from can be translated into english

what i wanna know is will there be a chance to get a free copy of this like the 1st hardcore addiction?
silver
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
so this is just a japanese release? its not hitting uk/aus stores?

Just like the last one direct from the site, we will probally also get into some indi stores like our store, imorecords etc...
Triquatra :) sweeeeeet

is Hardcore Tsunami/Tunez over...or do you think there will be another? :D we want the scoop! lol

Triquatra hey this is clearly a release annoucement...so it should be in the "release annoucements" right?
whispering
quote:
hey this is clearly a release annoucement...so it should be in the "release annoucements" right?

Thats for individuals. Commercial release announcements go to this area, plus if its Powered/Produced/Pimped by HappyHardcore.com, then it can be posted in any area the poster feels like ;)

Anyway, TBH the tracklist doesnt say much to me, have been only listening the radio for so long that dont know if thats a good or bad tracklist :P But really like Cotts and Ravine's mixes so definately going to get this one. Just hope it will be 180+ bpm.
redwingz Wish id have known about this album, would have submitted some material for it.

Anyway........Ill buy this when it comes out, should be a good one
Cotts
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
Anyway, TBH the tracklist doesnt say much to me, have been only listening the radio for so long that dont know if thats a good or bad tracklist :P But really like Cotts and Ravine's mixes so definately going to get this one. Just hope it will be 180+ bpm.

Oh yes its 180+ bpm not going to water it down!

Pressures on though hey, I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as we did making it!
Chwhynny Edit
Eufeion Nice one boys & Silver :)

Glad I could help out with tracks.

For the people that read that "Rox & Feelin' Desire" were out today....Saddly there being held back for a future unmixed CD release "more info on that soon"
Triquatra
quote:
Thats for individuals. Commercial release announcements go to this area

mkaaayyyy, so im confused why does it say
quote:
"Post updates and release info on new tracks and DJ mixes for labels and artists both new and established. This is for individuals only"

isnt that a complete contradiction? how many labels out there are run by one person, and have only tracks by themselves on it.

i think the description should be modified, because that reads to me and everyone that release's for labels and artists new and estabilshed lol

Hardcore-Princess25 These guys are great, we stumbled upon them one Saturday morning after getting back from clubbing looking for some gabba mixes on You tube and DJ Cotts came up. Very good!

Thinking maybe they should do some sets in the UK sometime!!

Will have a hunt for this when it comes out as I wouldn't mind getting this :-)
Trimms Ooooo yes!

HU3, COH 4, Bonkers, now Hardcore Addiction 2! I am so pumped.

Do you think you could do a dual package so that when you order HA2, you get HA1 with it? And then like a special collectors HA poster, or beer hat, or tea cup, or bed frame!
DarrenJ Will get the presale again for sure
DJ Notna Awesome! cant wait!

"God is a DJ"
MAtRiCks The 1st one was great, soI'm looking forward to this one and I'll most certainly get it as soon as it comes out. I remember the tracklist for the first one being slightly more in my comfort zone, but I'm sure there will be great tracks to discover this time around too.
CDJay Congrats to Cotts & Ravine, and all featured artists!

CDJay
Vitalism congraturations dj cotts!! i ruv your musicar styre and your gomez-moustache.
ChrisDale well done lads, love your youtube mixes and this looks good
Leto Great job guys! :)
whispering
quote:
Oh yes its 180+ bpm not going to water it down!

Damn, a commercial Hardcore CD that actually isnt slow as ****? Not suprised its released outside of UK ;)

Sash Dee I cant wait untill the cd is released.
Its a honour to see my remix with such big Producers on it ;)
Citrick I could waffle on here about how inspirational these two fellas are but I'll save that for another thread. Well done lads cant wait for this
Sash Dee Great Tracklist.
Its a honour for me, to be on it too ;)
Lorenzo.Tweakn cd is gunna be beast as hell.
Cheever(very overlooked)& lumin8-eastern sea is amazing(isnt gunna be a new futurenoize release?)
Angel Eyes - Stay With Me (Orbit1 Remix) prolly one of Orbit1's best remixes.
Cotts & Whitey - Activate Your Energy (Sash Dee & MC Age-O Remix) original was amazing.hope the really is even better
Audien & Naggy - Lopiszsk,glad to c audien & naggy get a song released on a cd.very overlooked

Lumin8 - Here With Me n
Harry H - It's Time
more artist that are overlooked.

Sash Dee
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
cd is gunna be beast as hell.
Cheever(very overlooked)& lumin8-eastern sea is amazing(isnt gunna be a new futurenoize release?)
Cotts & Whitey - Activate Your Energy (Sash Dee & MC Age-O Remix) original was amazing.hope the really is even better
Audien & Naggy - Lopiszsk,glad to c audien & naggy get a song released on a cd.very overlooked

Lumin8 - Here With Me n
Harry H - It's Time

I can say, My Remix is great.
It has many differents to the original.
It have an Mc in it and a modulated mellow, i think u all guys will love it ;)
DeezeNuts This Album is gonna be fking HARD BODY.

Grats to the DJs on this album
iano Sweet... I love Dj Cotts mixes. We always have them banging out before we go clubbin every Friday & Sat. Hearing that they are doing CD mixes has made my day :) Top quality & well done! Just get the advertising up on youtube and this wee album will sell lots and fast! Just look at how many people are tuning into these guys. Well done again and thanks for your efforts... It will be a stomper Yeo!
Miikkii Congratulations Ravine & Cotts. Great to see you guys doing a album project. Looks like a great tracklist, Do see alot of Orbit1, Inverse, Lumin8 etc. Would have liked a little more variety. But they are some of the best aussie producers out there so i cant complain!

Gonna be a great CD. Too bad i cant order it though :( Just another CD that i CANT DAMN BUY!
Triquatra why cant you buy it?
Miikkii
quote:
why cant you buy it?

Wont have no money for months, Buying a new PC and i have to save literally...EVERYTHING i get. :( Plus my parents wont let me use their credit card for anything other that my computer parts...Sad i know. Under 18 also so no paypal for me.
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Miikkii:
Wont have no money for months, Buying a new PC and i have to save literally...EVERYTHING i get. :( Plus my parents wont let me use their credit card for anything other that my computer parts...Sad i know. Under 18 also so no paypal for me.

You can order online using Visa Electron in most places.
Miikkii
quote:
quote:

You can order online using Visa Electron in most places.

Some sort of Credit/Debit card?

I might try and push my computer back a little bit to buy it :P Thanks anyways.
Triquatra
quote:
quote:
why cant you buy it?

dare i ask how you bought the songs for all your mp3 mixes you've been putting up then?
Miikkii With my money? I said i wasn't able to because i have to save all my money on the computer. My other option was to ask my parents to use their credit card and not pay them back for it. What i have been doing in the past is getting to use their credit card to buy the tracks, and then paying them the money back (Straight away of course, They don't wait for their money).

Now i am going the push the PC back a bit, That's no longer a problem since i can pay them back for it. :)

EDIT: I know i said they wouldn't let me use the card, Didn't word it properly mate, Sorry.
Ravine
quote:
With my money? I said i wasn't able to because i have to save all my money on the computer. My other option was to ask my parents to use their credit card and not pay them back for it. What i have been doing in the past is getting to use their credit card to buy the tracks, and then paying them the money back (Straight away of course, They don't wait for their money).

Now i am going the push the PC back a bit, That's no longer a problem since i can pay them back for it. :)

EDIT: I know i said they wouldn't let me use the card, Didn't word it properly mate, Sorry.

It's okay.

I can't afford my own CD either.
Audio Warfare Nice one guys, this looks awesome! Congrat's.
Miikkii
quote:
Originally posted by Ravine:
quote:
With my money? I said i wasn't able to because i have to save all my money on the computer. My other option was to ask my parents to use their credit card and not pay them back for it. What i have been doing in the past is getting to use their credit card to buy the tracks, and then paying them the money back (Straight away of course, They don't wait for their money).

It's okay.

I can't afford my own CD either.

Lol ok now theres no need for sarcasm!

Jeez this thread is not about me and my damn money problems!. ITS ABOUT THE ALBUM!

Triquatra strewth..just how much is this album going to cost?!?!?!?! lol ;)
Phenex It's great to see that the hardcore scene is at a place where we are truly independent of the dinosaurs, releasing albums left and right with all the new talent.
The tracklist looks amazing and I'm looking forward to getting this.

Congratulations to everyone involved and two thumbs up for Cotts and Ravine who have dedicated a LOT of time and money in the hardcore scene and are finally getting the recognition they deserve.

I hope to see a lot more of this in the hardcore scene. 2009 has been a GREAT year so far.
Trimms
quote:
strewth..just how much is this album going to cost?!?!?!?! lol ;)

One billion dollars.
DarrenJ 1) Orbit1 - On the beach

Im on a beach,
im on a beach
everybody look at me
im on the motha fn beach!
Sash Dee I think cotts will post the Price soon.
Coz he wants that everybody buys it ;)

Thats what i want too ;)

It has an amazing Tracklist

I´m sure that it will be buyed very well.
So Peoples, keep the Hardcore Alive and ................BUY !!!!!

Greetz from Germany.
ChrisDale where can i get volume 1 ?
Dj Sc@r nice work guys! looking for to checking this one out. really proud of ya both as well - doing a wicked job in representing the aussie scene!

cheers for including 2 of our tracks on there as well xxx
silver They'll be a package deal so you can buy v1 at the same time as v2.
Starstruck
quote:
cd is gunna be beast as hell.

Lumin8 - Here With Me n
Harry H - It's Time

Lumin8 - here with me , is an upcoming Australia with Force track.

Starsturck
Eufeion For the people who want a teaser.....

Heres a clip of Rox which is featured on the album (Track No 2)

Eufeion - Rox (Clip)
Listen Here!

;)
Sash Dee If there are people that wanna have a pre listen in my Activate your Energy Remix, go on my Myspace and listen there.
I hope u will enjoy it ;)

www.myspace.com/sashdeeukhardcore
Lorenzo.Tweakn
quote:
Originally posted by Sash Dee:
If there are people that wanna have a pre listen in my Activate your Energy Remix, go on my Myspace and listen there.
I hope u will enjoy it ;)

www.myspace.com/sashdeeukhardcore

remix is pretty good
Sash Dee Thx Lorenzo ;)
DeezeNuts There's an ACTUAL DJ named Dj Fetus? lol
djfetushardcore
quote:
Originally posted by DeezeNuts:
There's an ACTUAL DJ named Dj Fetus? lol

LOL yeah it was a working name that stuck for a while. I decided to change it last year because people kept saying...well pretty much what you just said :D
Yateszi Woo more from Cotts & Ravine!

I'm very interested in getting this.
silver Taken from the news page:

We've landed the artwork for the upcoming Hardcore Addiction 2 compilation album mixed by youtube superstars DJ's Cotts & Ravine!

We have also got a very special pre-order for everyone, since the guys have such a youtube following and their live radio shows are popular for shoutouts and listeners we have created the ultimate shoutout! When you preorder you can enter in a message that Cotts & Ravine will personally sign onto each and every copy pre-ordered! One the pre-order period closes and all copies signed the guys will do a top countdown of all the best comments in a special video for everyone to checkout! The winner of the countdown will receive a special prize!

The CD's ship mid to end of may so the pre-order is nearly 30 days in advance to allow for the guys to sign everything and get it shipped back for packaging.

The URL is super easy to find to pre-order just goto http://www.happyhardcore.com/ha and you're good!

Cotts & Ravine have also created a behind the scenes making footage of the album, check it out as well and pre-order now!

Audio Warfare Artwork looks awesome! 8-) what's happening with this twin pack deal as I haven't got the first CD yet and am interested in grabbing that too!
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Artwork looks awesome! 8-) what's happening with this twin pack deal as I haven't got the first CD yet and am interested in grabbing that too!

You can order a bundle set on the page for a discount.
Audio Warfare oo yeah, so you can! Wicked, will get on that when I get home Monday. 8-)
Starstruck Pre-Ordered.
ChrisDale
quote:
You can order a bundle set on the page for a discount.

will pre-order next time i get paid
95_was_the_time even tho it's not my style i enjoyed the little video there. and yeah, hope you get the same amount of respect as the 'old boys club' do at their own game eventually!!
Triquatra can you pre-order them, but not signed?
Starstruck
quote:
can you pre-order them, but not signed?

Yeah if you leave the box blank they dont get signed.
Triquatra ..if you leave it blank it says the'll just sign it but put no personalised message

im only asking because im not sure i want signed ones tbh, but i still want the package deal..
Starstruck
quote:
..if you leave it blank it says the'll just sign it but put no personalised message

im only asking because im not sure i want signed ones tbh, but i still want the package deal..

Oh tru, sorry. Best bet would be to ask them personally and order a seperate copy or soemthing, or leave a message signifying you didnt want it to be signed, etc.
Triquatra yeaaa, like i said though, im havent made a decision really, could i wouldnt mind a signed copy..but at the same time i think i would prefer a "fresh" untouched copy.....
(i would be like that with any album tbh, its not about the DJs that are on it)
Citrick Can I get it mailed to Ireland 4 me? How much is it in euros for the bundle deal?
acidfluxxbass that sounds and look awesome. those ozzie bastards are great :D

down to earth and fun. they like to be themselves and keep us involved and everything. they keep it real with turntables and cd-j's.

i wanna move to au :(
warped_candykid I got the bundle deal, but I was wondering about Vol.2, is it going to be more Happy/UK or Freeform? Since the headline says, "...two of the biggest uk/Happy Hardcore DJ..."
Starstruck Most of the tracks are really fresh aussie stuff, Happy Hardcore, not freeform. As far as i know , Happy hardcore buti haven't heard some of the tracks in there.
warped_candykid *edit* pointless...sorry
Lorenzo.Tweakn
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
I still thinks is funny how Hardcore released in other countries besides the UK is still labled "UK Hardcore". Totally off the point, but it was just on my mind.

ik.........i realized tht awhile n back n jus started callin happy hardcore cause if theres uk hardcore. tht mus means theres aussie hardcore, us hardcore etc.......
Starstruck
quote:
I still thinks is funny how Hardcore released in other countries besides the UK is still labled "UK Hardcore". Totally off the point, but it was just on my mind.

I never call anything UK Hardcore.
Triquatra neither do i, i think its kind of big headed to call it UK hardcore, when so many other countrys made hardcore of the same calibre and style...i just call it hardcore :) sub genring hardcore gets a little silly somtimes
Starstruck
quote:
neither do i, i think its kind of big headed to call it UK hardcore, when so many other countrys made hardcore of the same calibre and style...i just call it hardcore :) sub genring hardcore gets a little silly somtimes

Yeah i definitely agree with you! If i call it something else it's either Happy Hardcore or sometimes Upfront Hardcore.
acidfluxxbass i was going to get a bundle deal, but it turns out that at 3pm yesterday the yen-pound exchange rate would have meant the bundle would have cost £6.20. but at 6pm, it rose so it would have costed £22!! i though f that.
blatentbeat is this a micky take of hardcore? im sorry but i think these guys are a bit deluded..
Cotts hope you guys will enjoy this cd :) keen to get this out.

Thankyou so much for all your support :)
Cotts Editz :/

acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by blatentbeat:
is this a micky take of hardcore? im sorry but i think these guys are a bit deluded..

what do you mean?
DJ-Intensity Looks wicked I think I might purchase this.
dj_excy lmao i love the vid on the main page and might have to invest in a cd as i aint bought one for ages
blatentbeat
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
quote:
is this a micky take of hardcore? im sorry but i think these guys are a bit deluded..

what do you mean?

sorry was in a real bad mood that day..mypost was a bit harsh lol..was just meaning this new type hardcore sound which is kind of bringing back the late nineties sound is not my cup of tea...nice to see all types of things being tried tho..

i say keep it twisted like tracks such as 'horns of jericho - united dance'..:D
Albino3630
quote:

sorry was in a real bad mood that day..mypost was a bit harsh lol..was just meaning this new type hardcore sound which is kind of bringing back the late nineties sound is not my cup of tea...nice to see all types of things being tried tho..

i say keep it twisted like tracks such as 'horns of jericho - united dance'..:D

Well obviously it depends on what the listener prefers take me for instance i like tunes such as inspiration and through the darkness etc but i also like alot of bouncy happy hardcore depends wat mood im in at the time, i believe the CD can neither be good or bad it just depends what the listener likes. haha deffinitely going to be getting this though!! Nice one cotts and ravine bin lisenin to ya videos on youtube and you play some realy decent tunes!!
whispering
quote:
quote:

ik.........i realized tht awhile n back n jus started callin happy hardcore cause if theres uk hardcore. tht mus means theres aussie hardcore, us hardcore etc.......

If the whole genre originated from Australia, we would be calling it Aussie Hardcore. But since it didnt, we dont. If you dislike the name UK Hardcore, you can pick any other of the half a dozen names people seem to use. But UK hardcore is the most used name asfar as i know.
Triquatra theres a new hardcore sound?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!

where where where?!?!?!?!?! :O

after almost 4 years of the same old same old its getting a bit tiring!!!!
djDMS I see the option to get a custom message has been removed from the pre-order page.

Getting too big for their boots already....more like the established names than we thought!

;)
acidfluxxbass bonkometers back.

only yellow for sahara since its a great pick, but it's quite old. somehow i have the full mp3

rox is about a year old? still loved it :D

TRACKLIST:
1) Orbit1 - On the beach
2) Eufeion - Rox
8) Darwin ft Vicky & MC Obie - We Know the Truth
10) Himbo & MC Enemy - Just For You (Inverse & Evolution Remix)
12) Harry H - Higher
17) Harry H - It's Time

Starstruck Sahara is a free release... 2 other GREAT tracks on the cd are Orbit1 - On the beach & Lumin8 - Here with me :D
Cotts
quote:
bonkometers back.

only yellow for sahara since its a great pick, but it's quite old. somehow i have the full mp3

TRACKLIST:
1) Orbit1 - On the beach
2) Eufeion - Rox
12) Harry H - Higher
17) Harry H - It's Time

Thanks! Well that is a good endorsement, I hope the album goes down well!
we only put tracks on there that we were feeling while mixing it so hopefully that correlates to something that you guys will enjoy as well!

The aim of the album really was to do something a little different than the norm, mix the album on actual decks as opposed to using pc software, bring some lesser known artists to the front and mix the album at a reasonable bpm. Thankyou for all your comments so far, it's been interesting reading peoples reactions to this and the general community has been really positive, Ravine and I really appreciate all the support :)

I must say I am looking forward to reading the feedback thread once it hits peoples cd players!
Triquatra ooo a vinyl mix, nice!
acidfluxxbass
quote:
quote:
bonkometers back.

TRACKLIST:
1) Orbit1 - On the beach
2) Eufeion - Rox
12) Harry H - Higher
17) Harry H - It's Time

Thanks! Well that is a good endorsement, I hope the album goes down well!
we only put tracks on there that we were feeling while mixing it so hopefully that correlates to something that you guys will enjoy as well!

The aim of the album really was to do something a little different than the norm, mix the album on actual decks as opposed to using pc software, bring some lesser known artists to the front and mix the album at a reasonable bpm. Thankyou for all your comments so far, it's been interesting reading peoples reactions to this and the general community has been really positive, Ravine and I really appreciate all the support :)

I must say I am looking forward to reading the feedback thread once it hits peoples cd players!

i like the fact you like that i like it :)
whispering Kinda broke, so made my brother pre-order me the 2-pack :)

I'm liking the cover. Cliched font, but still looks good.
Lorenzo.Tweakn eastern sea is also gunna be a release on future noize release in a few weeks. another release is Orbit1 & MC Enemy- As your soul flies(sorry for goin off topic)
Dj Sc@r the behind the scenes utube is hilarious!
warped_candykid So...any news on getting these cds shipped out?
brock22 cool
Cotts
quote:
So...any news on getting these cds shipped out?

We Will have a solid date very soon, we will keep you posted. Ravine and I are signing them next week! *yay!*
warped_candykid
quote:
quote:
So...any news on getting these cds shipped out?

We Will have a solid date very soon, we will keep you posted. Ravine and I are signing them next week! *yay!*

Squeel! *pee*
theposp I don't keep up on all threads, but I read the front page fairly regularly & it's been a while since the 05/18 "coming soon" update...it's getting awfully close to the end of may, any info on a ship date?

http://www.happyhardcore.com/ha/
quote:
Release date is set for Mid to end of May 2009.
silver There was a delay in getting the signed bits done (/me looks at ravine)... but they are being packed up tomorrow and shipped the day after :)
Cotts Sweet, can't wait for them to ship, 2 sleeps!
Dj Sc@r
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
There was a delay in getting the signed bits done (/me looks at ravine)... but they are being packed up tomorrow and shipped the day after :)

yeah that totally sounds like ravine! lazy scallywag! lol

i want a signed copy as well guys :) see u in oct!
MAtRiCks Shipping notification received! I'm excited :D
frozt I want so bad :(
n00b My copy arrived 5min ago, playing it now-good so far! WOOT WOOT!
Cotts
quote:
Originally posted by n00b:
My copy arrived 5min ago, playing it now-good so far! WOOT WOOT!

Let us know what you think, really keen to get feedback!
n00b
quote:
quote:
My copy arrived 5min ago, playing it now-good so far! WOOT WOOT!

Listened to it a few times now, and it's great mix! lol's at the end of the last track :)
Also are the postmen in Japan ninja's? It was sent on the 29th and to the UK it took 4 days :O
Cotts
quote:
Listened to it a few times now, and it's great mix! lol's at the end of the last track :)

Haha yeah that was a bit silly, but you gotta have fun right? Glad you enjoyed it.
silver
quote:
Also are the postmen in Japan ninja's? It was sent on the 29th and to the UK it took 4 days :O

Wow that is uber fast! I did take the packages to a central post office hub (that is open 24 hours a day) so perhaps that helped, glad you got it so quick and are enjoying it :)
Ruff-E i finaly got it today ...awesome ... the day is safed ... my life´s better now
Starstruck Can't wait till i get my preordered copy ;)
Phenex I also got mine today. Blindingly fast delivery!

One thing I noticed was that there was no barcode on the back. Looks really slick, but doesn't that mean you can't use distributors and are distributing it yourself?
EvilPill
quote:

Exciting times!! I'm keeping an eye on the old feedback too - some expert said 'cliched font' haha, guess it should have been Comic Sans afterall ;) ... catch you in the chat hopefully tomorrow during your show :)
warped_candykid oooooooo I hope my bundle pack was one that doesnt have to wait on the next shippment!
Mr Raver Heard it a few times now...sounds good. like it! yeah a watched the vid you posted cotts. that sound clip at the end of the last track came from the u tube vid???

Also, when my double pack came, the 1st hardcore addiction came, it was sealed in a sea through wallet. but hardcore addiction 2 came with the covers not in the cd and the thing that goes over the spine was also loose along with the sea through wallet. just wandering how come it was not put together before it was sent. i think its pretty cool that it wasnt though. get to build ma own cd haha. I got a signed copy too. nice 1!

oli356 Just listening to myn for first time, pretty good CD. living in england here, the CD was like not in the plastic see through thing it came with and stuff..... i guess maybe it was all because of customs has to check insidie and stuff

good job though it was just like another mix like on youtube.... and to be honest i prefar a few of them not to sure if it was the tracks in this one or what,
Cotts We had to open them to sign them so the ones that are signed have been opened :)

I hope thats ok!
näkkk woot, got mah CD earlier tonight ! :p have been busy so haven't been able to listen to it yet, but will listen to it in the morning/after work and have something to say!
silver We had to sign the cover so the signed versions were not sealed, we ordered them unassembled basically (not in a plastic sleeve and spine card seperate) so we could achieve the custom signing (and send to the right people). So we gave you a new spine card and new plastic sleeve when we shipped.

Non signed copies were sprinkwrapped with Obi's (spine cards) on, the autographed versions are very special :)

In case you didn't see it :)
oli356 Oh right ok, ive just left myn in the case it came with anyway in the CD inside :D and the card saying HA2 + DJ Cotts and Ravine name on it i just left :)

though the signing of the CD is on the photo or what :S

<3
silver A very limited amount of people got a special autographed photo :)
Wilky Can i only buy it online?
silver
quote:
Can i only buy it online?

I editted the first topic to reflect this url (didn't notice it wasn't in there doh!)
oli356
quote:
A very limited amount of people got a special autographed photo :)

hehe =p
näkkk Look at Ravine on the preview pic for the youtube video, invisible rifle!
warped_candykid GOT MY COPIES TODAY!!!!

Listening to vol.1 at the moment. Very pounding :)
kipmudson FIRST POST EVER,
Just had to say I got my CD today, so far it's just as good as I'd imagined.
Great job gaiz

WOULD BUY AGAIN A+++++++ SELLER!
acidfluxxbass such a funny video :)
Ravine Yay!

People like the cd!

*sighs in relief*
MAtRiCks on the listen, so far so good!

I found out the plastic wrap didn't fit the case. It tore apart when I tried to put the case in :P Oh well, I didn't order a cd case, but a banging Hardcore mix, and I received it ;D
Ravine
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
on the listen, so far so good!

I found out the plastic wrap didn't fit the case. It tore apart when I tried to put the case in :P Oh well, I didn't order a cd case, but a banging Hardcore mix, and I received it ;D

They are shrink wrapped quite tightly
Wilky
quote:
quote:

I editted the first topic to reflect this url (didn't notice it wasn't in there doh!)

so thts a yes then?
Ravine
quote:
quote:
quote:

so thts a yes then?

Sure is!
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Ravine:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so thts a yes then?

Sure is!

hmm...
GrahamC Or you could go to Japan, wander into a CD store and buy it?
DJFearce Just got mine today. Ordered it like wednessday, so amazing delivery speed from Japan to Denmark. Listening to it right now and so far so good. Amazing job Cotts & Ravine. You two never cease to amaze me :D
jakelovestechno Hey guys cant wait for it.

just a question. Will it be only availiable online or will stores be stocking it. Oh in australia for me.
oli356
quote:
Originally posted by jakelovestechno:
Hey guys cant wait for it.

just a question. Will it be only availiable online or will stores be stocking it. Oh in australia for me.

i would amagine just on the net.... and u might as well its easy anyway
silver
quote:

This is an independent release, stores will have to buy from us, with that said if you know a store that should have it please forward their details to me (PM) and we'll try to get it stocked anywhere we can.
jakelovestechno
quote:
quote:

This is an independent release, stores will have to buy from us, with that said if you know a store that should have it please forward their details to me (PM) and we'll try to get it stocked anywhere we can.

alrightyy sounds good..cheers

naipath you can buy number 1 and 2 at happyhardcor.com/ha/
jimmygoodboy Just got my copy of hardcore addiction 2 through today, took a while who knows why but def worth the wait. Superb mix with with focus taken away from the usual labels that dominate the commercial releases.
Top cd series along with Hardcore underground. Hope it keeps going

I did get an extra piece of card which looks like if you fold it the spine of a cd, anyone know what its for?
silver
quote:
Originally posted by jimmygoodboy:
Just got my copy of hardcore addiction 2 through today, took a while who knows why but def worth the wait. Superb mix with with focus taken away from the usual labels that dominate the commercial releases.
Top cd series along with Hardcore underground. Hope it keeps going

I did get an extra piece of card which looks like if you fold it the spine of a cd, anyone know what its for?

Yes that is exactly what it is for, for signed copies we couldn't shrinkwrap them (because Cotts & Ravine needed to sign the cover) so we have sent signed copies everything you everything in a unshrinkwrapped form :)
Eufeion Has this been released yet?

As I've heard no word on it for ages (Awaiting artist copy)
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Eufeion:
Has this been released yet?

As I've heard no word on it for ages (Awaiting artist copy)

Yes it is released (read the news page :p)
makingmusic stand out tracks anyone??
Starstruck Orbit1 - on the beach
Silver & Darwin - infinity (good job boys!)
Orbit1 & milo - bounce
Himbo & mc enemy - just for you (I & E Remix)
Harry H - (Both tunes)
Lumin8 - here with me
Cotts & Whitey - activate your energy (sash dee & mc age o mix)

all good tracks though!

will be giving me review soon!
Naggy Really loving this CD, Orbit1 & Milo - Bounce is a great track! Yep there's a lot of hardcore on this one.

Maybe too much hardcore, I had my hopes up for Cotts & Ravines homemade freeform jazz!
jkrais Hey Folks, i'm still waiting for my preordered autographed 1+2CD copies... thought they were shipped 01.06.? Can anyone give me some information about that? Perhaps something went wrong? I'm from Germany btw.
Bonkers4Life wat a friggen CD!!! Beats out any other album! great job guys! outstanding!

Fav tracks:

Orbit1 - On the Beach
Lumin8 & Cheever - Eastern Sea
Orbit1 & Milo - Bounce

fav ablum!
silver
quote:
Originally posted by jkrais:
Hey Folks, i'm still waiting for my preordered autographed 1+2CD copies... thought they were shipped 01.06.? Can anyone give me some information about that? Perhaps something went wrong? I'm from Germany btw.

Some bundled were delayed because we ran out of stock, yeah we had alot of orders, all are shipped now. Email me [email protected] if you have concerns.
Remane got mine a few weeks ago, love it, quality tracks & mixing is tighter than a virgin. Well done Cotts & Ravine!
Cotts
quote:
Originally posted by Remane:
got mine a few weeks ago, love it, quality tracks & mixing is tighter than a virgin. Well done Cotts & Ravine!

Haha! thats an endorsement, glad you liked it dude!
DJ-Intensity Stand out choons for me.

DJ Silver & The Acolyte Smack Kurt Remix
Angel Eyez Stay With Me Orbit1 Remix
Weaver & AMS Funky Beatz
Orbit1 & Milo Bounce
Silver & Darwin Infinity.
Sash Dee Yeah, there are great tunes on it ;)
Hirschi Is there any website where I can have a short (approx. 30sec.) impression of each track? The shop doesn't provide all and I'm not going to 'to_rrent' it! ;)
Ukronic Darwin ft Vicky & MC Obie - We Know the Truth is my fav
redwingz Where can I buy this now?
Trimms Hardcore Addiction 3, 2 CD's mixed by Silver & Darwin/ Cotts & Ravine is not a lie.
Rayovac
quote:
Originally posted by Trimms:
Hardcore Addiction 3, 2 CD's mixed by Silver & Darwin/ Cotts & Ravine is not a lie.

I'd buy that. On the spot.
Trimms
quote:
Originally posted by Rayovac:
quote:
Originally posted by Trimms:
Hardcore Addiction 3, 2 CD's mixed by Silver & Darwin/ Cotts & Ravine is not a lie.

I'd buy that. On the spot.

Haha good, because it's coming out.

redwingz Still want HA2 though....Anybody know where I can get it to deliver to UK?
Cotts
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
Still want HA2 though....Anybody know where I can get it to deliver to UK?

Hey RedWingz, you can get it from http://happyhardcore.com/ha

Yay!
redwingz
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
Still want HA2 though....Anybody know where I can get it to deliver to UK?

Hey RedWingz, you can get it from http://happyhardcore.com/ha

Yay!

Thanks mate

I knew about that link, just wasnt sure if it was still valid as its quite old. Think Ill pick HA1 up aswell while Im there.

flippy ( ( ( <3 ) ) )

The Original "Love Is" by djFlippy
http://soundcloud.com/djflippy/djflippy-love-is

I <3 Hardcore!!!!
Ripcat Is their a picture of of the tracklist?

It took 9.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page