Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Surely not Dougal?!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
bonkers_16 Finnaly i have found a hardcore sight, i have been into hardcore since i heard it! and grew up listenin to my favourite dj, dj dougal! however i recieved a txt message from a buddy telling me he was dead?! but wen i bought my ticket for last nights dreamscape i found dougal was on the line up! however due to shitty milton keynes the q was long and i seemed to have missed dougals set if he was on can some 1 please tell me if he is dead or not its stuck in my mind!! HELP!

"time flies by when ur the driver of a train, when ur carrying a cargo of co-o-o-o-caine"
!RAVE ON!

Erbl dont think so, you seem to get people going around spreading these sick things, on new years (slammin) some people started spreading that scott brow died in a car crash, now we know that isnt true unless the scott brown we see now is a clone or something (suggestions to be put below...)

Brian K Scott Brown is a clone?!?!?! =P

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
silver Man this is all BS, I talked to Scott brown just two days ago and dougal last month.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Champagne Clones,there all clones!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Hardcore is what we make of it.Hardcore is forever.
Oli G buwhahah there all evil robots sent out by hixxy to make more hardcore so we all buy more raverbaby tunes
or not
:)

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
Erbl ok i think ive started something evil here

DJDeluxe Shame.

DJ Deluxe - for all your kniteforce needs....

www.kniteforce.co.uk
virtigo It is a shame. No, Dougal is alive and well. By the way, how was Dreamscape on Saturday? I couldnt go an I was gutted!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
bonkers_16 dreamscape was heavy shit mate it was the dogs bollox dj vertigo apart from hixxy kept slappin ma hand man it proper hurt man yeah finnaly i hear the truth bout dougal man i was informed he was at dreamscape and i missed him:( o well sunshine's on a rainy day!

weba_d Robots are cool?

"what goes up must come down..so keep popin!

WEBA D
mcjutt i think we meant dougals particular style is dad not the man himself! well u never know he could follow the footsteps of his old man and film raves any way

its time for an education from the overnight sensation spitting in every direction i aim to keep lyrics up to perfection
Haeobogoblin perhaps we are all clones, but we dont know.....

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"
Brian K i can't believe this topic is still going =P

No Left Turn Hardcore Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones

-Donny / No Left Turn
mc trev hes not gone to hardhouse like vinylgroover and seduction
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo.

mctrev est.raver 1998-2002
miss-mitzi no dougal is now robbie williams .... isnt he???????????

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
Brice_e_back_in_da_house
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
Scott Brown is a clone?!?!?! =P

What are you onabout Scott Browns a clone. isit becaz he's a brill dj or summin if you wanna say summin keep it 2 urself

Simon Hey Mate It's your first post here and you havent started too well. Let me explain Brian K has been posting on this forum for a long time and he doesn't insult people on here....I think if you read what he typed again you'd realise he's just having a joke look at what he put after the sentance "?!?!?!?!?! =p"
I think you know what I'm saying yeah? so lets not fight ok :)

Sy.
mr bishi mr simon r u really sy cause if u are big respect goes out 2 u

kiss my face aha
Agent_Double_EE Dopleganger.....that's the answer...I met mine when I was in Europe, they tend to be on the other side of the earth but you never no when you'll run into yours
DJ STYLUS 1stly No he is not Dj Sy =)
2ndly Dougal definantly aint dead!!

---------------------------------------------------
You Know Life, is all about expression.
You only live once, and your not coming back.
So express yourself!
broxiger This board is quite amusing ... Scooter in the topics etc .. WHO the hell are Scooter .. Some idiot who makes his money recycling classics cos he cant write his own stuff ?? Sounds about right for pop music too at the moment. Keep posting these funny comments I can't stop laughing guys ... If your new to HH then I suppose you gotta start somewhere eh .. Scooter LMFAO

broxiger was there ... were YOU ?
warrior DREAMSCAPE?????????? I didnt even know! never done a dreamscape

warrior Scooter were quite good in 96, cheesy, but good, ok maybe now there shite, but u ever heard some of there gabba/Techno tracks, bangin!! heavy as hell!!!

Slynx
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Man this is all BS, I talked to Scott brown just two days ago and dougal last month.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

But wot if they both were racing each other, using hire cars (like in that tom Cruise movie 'days of thunder') and they both crashed and so the guys who cloned Arnorld in the '6th Day' cloned them (which by the way, they were all working for Hixxy so we by more raverbaby records) and sent them on their merry way to see Silver, just so he could tell all of us theat it was ok, and that they weren't dead and this was all a joke?????????

HAha i have discovered the truth....... Honest i am straight as a..a.an..

No seriously i am....

You don't believe me do you? well thats it i outta here....

Just Accept It, I'm a raver not a crazy drug addict!
Slynx Ok im back, but this is just to much fun...... okok

Warrior - Scooter now reaally really suk. like i saw them on the tv and just went ....WHAT???? THE F@RK???? is this crap... haha the film clip was funny.

Agent Double EE - The word Dopleganger, i havent heard since 5 years ago, i spat my coffee all over the computer when i heard it. LMFAO!

and....

Brice e back in da house - A big nelson HAHN HA... cause it was funny to see you get in trouble on your first post, sorry but hehe it was so funny.
really...

Just Accept It, I'm a raver not a crazy drug addict!

It took 1.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page