Total online 1883
 Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 NSR:Hardcore Explosion CD Available to Buy Now!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
redwingz After dealing with a lot of people and a good few months of hardwork, NSR Records can now say 'We are not just a digi-label' as we announce the release of:

Never Stop Raving: Hardcore Explosion (CD)

This is something we have been aiming for for a long time and its finally become a reality. The CD boasts 13 unmixed tracks all packaged with fantastic artwork and even shrink wrapped ;) It is priced at £7 from all vendors (thats just 54p per track) but P&P direct from the NSR site is FREE.

1. Haze & Suae - The Prophecy
2. X-Cyte - Unexpected
3. Audio X Ft Serenity - Drug Abuse
4. Chris Ross - The Void
5. Bulby G & Ionosphere Ft Kate Lessing - Dancing on the Sun
6. Eufeion - Turntable DeeJays
7. X-Cyte - Dance With Us
8. Matt Luminate Ft MC Whiskey & Tiffany - Dance With Me
9. Corruption Vs Periferal Ft Freda Jualbuena - Young Forever
10. Dan Edge - Forgot The Music
11. Bulby G Ft Fingaz MC - The Core Elite
12. Chris Ross - Epidemic
13. BReyn - Star Wars

The CD features 11 hardcore tracks and 2 gabba tracks and should appeal to Djs and fans alike.

This is the first in what should become a regular series for NSR as plans for Volume 2 are already underway.

The release date it 21st September but can be bought now from the below link and will ship first thing Monday morning with free P&P:

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk/nsr-store/

So enjoy :)
Audio Warfare CD is digital format so technically... ;)

Wicked stuff though mate. Looks awesome!
Ionosphere Yes, at last.

I'm havin' one of them!
redwingz CD is out now and all the below links have it in stock :)

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk/store.php
http://shop.happyhardcore.com/View/27269/
http://www.imorecords.com/View/27269
http://www.hardbeatstore.com/View/27269/

So show your support for the underground, buy a copy, leave feedback, and if you like it, tell all your friends :)
Wilky wkd im on this
FingazMc Way hey :)
redwingz Nice one Wilky and Fingaz :D

Dont forget to leave feedback when you get your hands on a copy :)

Word of mouth is the best form of advertising for a project like this.
FingazMc
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
Nice one Wilky and Fingaz :D

Can't wait to get my copy through, the fact im on a cd is gonna get me so much pussy so i thank you redwingz i thank you ;) ;)
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by FingazMc:
quote:
Nice one Wilky and Fingaz :D

Can't wait to get my copy through, the fact im on a cd is gonna get me so much pussy so i thank you redwingz i thank you ;) ;)

Hahaha Happy to help Fingaz!!!

Come on Guys, there must be more people out there interested in this CD! No one have anything to say?

If you visit the store page now on the NSR site, you can click on the red tracks in the TL for clips, the artwork is also now on the store page all thanks to the computer skills of NuFoundation :D

Support the Underground and let us know how we can be better :)

Ken Masters happy to see this has all come together Craig! Great work man : ) Keep em coming!

Come on people! we'll worth a listen! Some awesome up & coming material on there
Ionosphere
quote:

If you visit the store page now on the NSR site, you can click on the red tracks in the TL for clips, the artwork is also now on the store page all thanks to the computer skills of NuFoundation :D

Aha, the computer skills of NuFoundation. The red tracks. Yes.

I've got a lot of driving to do in the next few weeks and they've made me look forward to getting this CD. *Rubs hands, Oooo, the anticipation....*
FingazMc Got my Cd now, ****in postie broke my case but no matter i have spares :P

Really glad i bought this (not just for the oral benefits) because i hadnt heard alot of the tracks, not even clips. And some of these are real slammers!!!

So thanks NSR :)

Also Track 11 WHAT A SLAMMER ;) ;)
redwingz Thanks for the support fellas :)

I reckon our store page is now miles better with the artwork and clips on there, so am obviously massively grateful to Mikey for that!

Fingaz: I cant believe he broke ya case!!! What an idiot, they are bubble wrapped and say DO NOT BEND for a reason!!! Sorry bout that man, at least the CD plays fine i guess.

And yes.....track 11 is a slammer and theres a slamming remix of it out in about 2 months :D
näkkk It costs less than a kebab dinner, and is almost as good a deal ;)

(Pre-)ordered f'shizzle!
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by näkkk:
It costs less than a kebab dinner, and is almost as good a deal ;)

(Pre-)ordered f'shizzle!

Nice one :) There have been a couple people from Scandanavia buy it now :)

Also.....How expensive are your kebabs???? haha I could get 2 kebabs for the price of this CD lol
redwingz No more feedback? :(
FingazMc
quote:
No more feedback? :(

Il give ya some feedback.....

Audio Warfare Hahahaha. ****ing jokes. 8)

Still need to order my damn copy. A combo of being lazy and having a bad memory is not the one.
FingazMc NSR: Hardcore Explosion...May cause random acts of felatio ;)
näkkk Looks like Fingaz is about to have a hardcore explosion
CiALiN
quote:
quote:

hahahahahahaha legend

Meathead
quote:
quote:

****ing mega lol. You sir are a legend! Looks like that "parental advisory explicit content" sticker was neccessary after all
redwingz Hahahaha oh my god Fingaz, I dont think I have ever laughed as much at a post as I did at that one.....legendary!!!!

Haha that truely is quality :D :D

See guys.......buy this CD, and the same could happen to you ;) haha

'NSR.....getting MC's blowjobs, all over the globe!'
Ionosphere ....and this is what can happen if people know you've got a copy -

It was a close thing but I got away without mine being robbed.

....haven't had a chance to listen to it yet though....
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
....and this is what can happen if people know you've got a copy -

It was a close thing but I got away without mine being robbed.

....haven't had a chance to listen to it yet though....

hahahahaha

Well makesure you let us know what you think when you have a listen :D
Ionosphere
quote:

Well makesure you let us know what you think when you have a listen :D

Certainly, but I'm a bit worried about playing it too loud incase people try breaking in to get their hands on it.

....headphones would be a good idea....

....or playing it in the car.... whilst driving fast.... mnmm....
näkkk Looking forward to getting this in the mail!
redwingz
quote:
Looking forward to getting this in the mail!

Damn overseas shipping eh? Takes far too long, its quite stupid
näkkk Yeah, and Norway aint even that far off
FingazMc OMFG asif Photobucket deleted my pic!!!! Wankers!!! i may have to re-up it on imagehost lol :P
acidfluxxbass i take it that logo's still in order, then, fingaz?
redwingz
quote:
OMFG asif Photobucket deleted my pic!!!! Wankers!!! i may have to re-up it on imagehost lol :P

Gutted! What killjoys, I didnt see the problem with it myself :p
Ionosphere ....anyway, this CD. There's not a bad track on it and it's kept me entertained all day.

Usually there's only one or two tracks on a CD that hit the spot but there's at least four or five on this one,
(without including 'Dancing On The Sun' of course which, as everyone knows, is the finest piece of music since time began....)

The standout tracks are -
redwingz
quote:
....anyway, this CD. There's not a bad track on it and it's kept me entertained all day.

Usually there's only one or two tracks on a CD that hit the spot but there's at least four or five on this one,
(without including 'Dancing On The Sun' of course which, as everyone knows, is the finest piece of music since time began....)

Haha the standout tracks are - (blank)

You tryna tell me something? :p

Ionosphere
quote:

Haha the standout tracks are - (blank)

You tryna tell me something? :p

No....

No, I needed another few listens to make sure I'd missed nothing, so as not to offend....

3. Audio X Ft Serenity - Drug Abuse
4. Chris Ross - The Void
5. Bulby G & Ionosphere Ft Kate Lessing - Dancing on the Sun
6. Eufeion - Turntable DeeJays
7. X-Cyte - Dance With Us

The others are easily as good and in most cases better than the stuff you get on more 'famous' CD compilations.

So, overall a very good CD and well worth getting.

Well done NSR. Proud of ya.
näkkk Yeah! Got this one today, and it's good! Haven't had a chance to properly listen through everything but had a quick listen and it's well worth the money :D

Well done, NSR ^^
redwingz Glad you both like it :D

Nakk - You will have to let us know what your favourite tracks are once you have listened properly
näkkk Alright! Sundays are great for chilling out and listening to EDM, so have had a good listen now.

Best tracks imo, are 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 11.

12 has potential, but at least for my taste, the kick has to be dominant, it should be really pounding. It's too low, and the lead overpowers it :p
FingazMc
quote:

Best tracks imo, are 11.

quote:

Haha the standout tracks are -

11 seems to be a right slammer Bulby g seems to be an awsome producer, not too sure on that fingaz chap thouigh ;)
redwingz
quote:
quote:

Best tracks imo, are 11.

quote:

Haha the standout tracks are -

11 seems to be a right slammer Bulby g seems to be an awsome producer, not too sure on that fingaz chap thouigh ;)

haha nah that Fingaz chap definitely has potential!

For the lovers of 'The Core Elite', there is a remix of it coming soon on NSR by Matt Luminate :)

So keep ya eyes peeled for that one
redwingz For those who still havent checked this CD out.....here is the artwork:

Grab it at http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk/store.php

£7 for 13 unmixed tracks and free p&p.....cant go wrong :D
ChrisDale came today and the CD is banging
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisDale:
came today and the CD is banging

Quicker than anticipated then :D
Ionosphere After caning this CD for the last couple of days I need to add track 8 to my list of Standout Tracks -

....it's better than I thought.
Audio Warfare Just ordered my copy off the site two seconds ago. :D Would have got it earlier but I was putting it off as I couldn't be arsed to make a paypal login. Just used the old dears in the end. :P
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Just ordered my copy off the site two seconds ago. :D Would have got it earlier but I was putting it off as I couldn't be arsed to make a paypal login. Just used the old dears in the end. :P

Better tell your mum not to throw it away as junk mail then haha.
emcee_Whiskey Nice work Craig :D

quote:

Excuse me??? :P

How come ive not heard of this until only just now haha
emcee_Whiskey
quote:
After caning this CD for the last couple of days I need to add track 8 to my list of Standout Tracks -

....it's better than I thought.

*Tips hat*

Cheers matey :)
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by emcee_Whiskey:
Nice work Craig :D

quote:

Excuse me??? :P

How come ive not heard of this until only just now haha

hahaha the picture was removed by photobucket or whatever. It was basically Fingaz getting a blowjob whilst holding up a copy of the CD :)
acidfluxxbass CD arrived today, despite the postal strike!

'The Prophecy', first of all sounds very nice. Very well produced and very underground.

'Unexpected', loved this track. Very good vocals and and well produced.

'Drug Abuse' was a track from 2 new artists for me. Although psychedelic freeform with trippy samples is always a winner in my books!

'The Void' was a great track. I love the melody based sort of tracks. The big big kick was a bit of an unexpected feat having listened to the previous track.

'Dancing On The Sun' was another track I have yet to of heard! Ionosphere impressed once again with a musically brilliant track. The acid really made it shine for me. Loved the vocalist in this track, aswell. Kate's got a great voice for some uplifting Hardcore! The melody was very nice, though didn't quite fulfill the build up, if you get me...

'Turntable Deejays' was a track i loved from the beginning. This is one of my particular favorites from Crush On Hardcore 4. Eufeion is definately one I'll keep a look out for! He knows how to make a kick ass hardcore tune!

'Dance With Us' was not what I was expecting. The track was more based around the melody and the sample, which is a nice contradiction to my original opinion of X-Cyte as producing mainly with vocally heavy tracks. This even had a great little breaky-old skool style section! Sweet stuff :)

'Dance With Me' MC Whiskey, I'm assuming is one of the masterminds behind the new digital label that has recently popped up. Luminate I noticed is also involved in the project. The track did sound nice, but I felt the plucked sound overrode the Tiffany vocals slightly. Also, the MC levels were a bit low and hard to distinguish at times. However, the lead was dead-hot and the kick really made the track sound very Hardcore. Although, again the Tiffany vocals are hard to hear.. Top stuff, still.

'Young Forever' - Corruption is a name I recognise from In Your Head Records. This track had a nice mix of sounds with old sounding vocals. The track, whilst feeling a little more mellow compared to the track before was also well produced, though the mastering i felt could have been a bit better. The kick has allot of low-end, and the track generally didnt have allot of high end. The vocals were, again, difficult to hear over the melody at times. However, its a very nice track and I love the sounds used!

'Forget the music' had samples that I really liked :D I'm a sucker for a sample and this hit the spot. The melody was also pretty spot on. Dan Edge is one I'll be keeping an eye out for, he's my kind of producer =)

'The Core Elite' is a track I've heard to death, simply as its so good! This is Fingaz used to full effect with Gary, here. The track's production is very solid, and the track itself represents hardcore in an uplifting way. Nice one guys!

'Epidemic' was a turn to the dark side! This track was very dark, with a more distorted kick, and a moodier piano riff. Not much I can say really, I'm not a gabber artist of critic, but I enjoyed the track. Personally, the track felt a bit empty during the melody, and could have been a bit more sophisticated.

'Star Wars' is a track I've heard on NonStop2k a while back. I felt it was a bit cheesy, and a bit dark for me, but it was a nicely done track.

All I can add upon that is that it was a good usage of £7, although the album could have been a bit better mastered, since some tracks are louder than others, and some more bassier than others.

Thats my input! Can't wait for Round 2!
redwingz Nice one Acidfluxxbass.....Top quality review!!!! Thats the kind of stuff I like to read cause you have really listened to each track and fed back with thought, so thanks alot for that :)

Im glad you liked the majority of the tracks, and hope volume 2 exceeds your expectations.

Thanks again mate, great review!
Ionosphere
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
CD arrived today, despite the postal strike!

'Dancing On The Sun' was another track I have yet to of heard! Ionosphere impressed once again with a musically brilliant track.

Thank you but it needs to be pointed out that the track is by Bulby_G & Ionosphere.

It's the Bulbz' (Audio Warfare's) track that we then collaborated on, so a very great deal of the credit belongs to him.
acidfluxxbass
quote:
quote:
CD arrived today, despite the postal strike!

'Dancing On The Sun' was another track I have yet to of heard! Ionosphere impressed once again with a musically brilliant track.

Thank you but it needs to be pointed out that the track is by Bulby_G & Ionosphere.

It's the Bulbz' (Audio Warfare's) track that we then collaborated on, so a very great deal of the credit belongs to him.

yeah i realised that shortly after! infact, during the tryping process (for a better term) i wrote 'bulby-g' instead of 'ionosphere', my bad in not changing it correctly..
FingazMc
quote:

'The Core Elite' is a track I've heard to death, simply as its so good! This is Fingaz used to full effect with Gary, here. The track's production is very solid, and the track itself represents hardcore in an uplifting way. Nice one guys!

Nice one mate :)
Meathead Mine came today.... yes i hang my head in shame i neglected to buy it until now. Havn't had a chance to listen yet, but the packaging looks very smart. Tracklist looks good too. Will give it a blast whilst extremely hungover tomorrow :)
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
Mine came today.... yes i hang my head in shame i neglected to buy it until now. Havn't had a chance to listen yet, but the packaging looks very smart. Tracklist looks good too. Will give it a blast whilst extremely hungover tomorrow :)

Ill look forward to your review :)
Glad you received it pretty quickly given the state of the postal system atm
FingazMc Good to see it on the news page :)
redwingz
quote:
Good to see it on the news page :)

Definitely! Im just a bit worried, cause the hh.com shop is out of stock atm :s

I am shipping more stock tomorrow on next day delivery though
FingazMc
quote:
quote:

Just hope Royal Mail don't skrew it up too much lol
redwingz
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just hope Royal Mail don't skrew it up too much lol

AFAIK Next Day delivery is not affected by postal strikes :)
Meathead Ok here it is the official Meathead's "Sorry-it-took-so-long-i'm-a-disorganized-twat" feedback.

First of all, very nice looking packaging!

Stand out track for me are;

X-Cyte - Unexpected - Although i'm not keen on the vocalist's.. er.. vocals - i believe it's the same woman as used on Final Flight and his mrs isn't it? - that didn't put me off the track.

Audio X Ft Serenity - Drug Abuse - Much less watered down Freeform than is the increasingly becoming the norm today. Liked it a lot. I would have liked for the sample at the end of the track to have been used in there somewhere rather than at the end, what's that about? lol

Chriss Ross - The Void - Pretty good tune i'd like to hear more Freeform-y stuff from this guy, i wasn't all that keen on that Gabber track but i know that was released long before this CD and he seems to have improved a lot since.

Matt Luminate Ft MC Whiskey & Tiffany - Dance With Me - If i'm honest i hated thsi tune the first time i heard it but it's grown on me, i can even stomach teh MC.

These may be slightly biased towrards the Freeform stuff as i've been caining HU4 CD4 all day :D

There's a good balance of styles on the CD. Not too much cheese, not too much of the darker, heavier stuff, just right and with plenty of variety. There are a couple of tracks whose place on the CD i'd have to question - not up to much production and/or content wise and drag the CD down slightly - but for a small, still very new and developing digital label this is a huge project and step forward. I know you're very passionate about this Craig i'm happy to say you should also be very proud man! Great CD and i can't wait for volume 2!

redwingz
quote:
Ok here it is the official Meathead's "Sorry-it-took-so-long-i'm-a-disorganized-twat" feedback.

First of all, very nice looking packaging!

Stand out track for me are;

X-Cyte - Unexpected - Although i'm not keen on the vocalist's.. er.. vocals - i believe it's the same woman as used on Final Flight and his mrs isn't it? - that didn't put me off the track.

Audio X Ft Serenity - Drug Abuse - Much less watered down Freeform than is the increasingly becoming the norm today. Liked it a lot. I would have liked for the sample at the end of the track to have been used in there somewhere rather than at the end, what's that about? lol

Chriss Ross - The Void - Pretty good tune i'd like to hear more Freeform-y stuff from this guy, i wasn't all that keen on that Gabber track but i know that was released long before this CD and he seems to have improved a lot since.

Matt Luminate Ft MC Whiskey & Tiffany - Dance With Me - If i'm honest i hated thsi tune the first time i heard it but it's grown on me, i can even stomach teh MC.

These may be slightly biased towrards the Freeform stuff as i've been caining HU4 CD4 all day :D

There's a good balance of styles on the CD. Not too much cheese, not too much of the darker, heavier stuff, just right and with plenty of variety. There are a couple of tracks whose place on the CD i'd have to question - not up to much production and/or content wise and drag the CD down slightly - but for a small, still very new and developing digital label this is a huge project and step forward. I know you're very passionate about this Craig i'm happy to say you should also be very proud man! Great CD and i can't wait for volume 2!

Thanks for that mate, good honest feedback is what helps us to drive improvements for volume 2.

Couple of points:
- The vocalist for Unexpected is not the same as for Final Flight afaik ;)
- You are right, Chris Ross has improved ALOT over the last 12 months, got a couple of tracks coming from him soon which are really cool and he has recently completed an EPIC freeform riff that I am begging him to put into a track.
- As for content of the CD.....I think and hope Volume 2 will be head and shoulders above volume 1 in terms of quality of music.....In fact I know it will. Submissions are open to the public and we have been sent around 35 tracks already and are expecting some very good submissions!
- Finally, as for being proud....I am, but credit and thanks must go to the artists etc, otherwise its just me trying to flog blank CDs ;)

Thanks again for the review mate, will pass the feedback on, especially your Chris Ross comment
Meathead Oh of course the artists as well. How could i forgot those :D. I remember a comment posted on HP about the vocals on Finla Flight and X-Cyte saying he'd pass the message on to his girlfriend lol, I just assumed it was her on this track too. They do sound similair though.
redwingz
quote:
Oh of course the artists as well. How could i forgot those :D. I remember a comment posted on HP about the vocals on Finla Flight and X-Cyte saying he'd pass the message on to his girlfriend lol, I just assumed it was her on this track too. They do sound similair though.

Yeah Final Flight is his gf, but I believe Eunexpected is from a vocal pack, I think Al Storm actually used the same vocal in a track not so long ago
redwingz Copies of this CD are still available guys. We have had good reviews on it and are already looking forward to making Volume 2.

Please support the underground and take a look at this CD!

(Details on page 1 of the topic)
JayHH86 SOLD!

After coming accross (almost literally) your 7th digital release yesterday, I had to check this out. Absolute bargain.

Hope the fcuking mail strikes don't screw me over!

Shall leave feedback as soon as I can. :-)
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
SOLD!

After coming accross (almost literally) your 7th digital release yesterday, I had to check this out. Absolute bargain.

Hope the fcuking mail strikes don't screw me over!

Shall leave feedback as soon as I can. :-)

Will definitely look forward to your feedback, especially as we are planning volume 2, feedback is very important.

The mail strikes havent affected us too much, when people have bought direct from NSR, but Im taking it you bought from hh.com or IMO?? Cause your order isnt on my system.....but from what I know, IMO and hh.com havent had problems with the postal either as Ive not heard of any complaints.
JayHH86 Correct - I ordered mine from IMO. I tried to order it direct from your site, but you can only pay using PayPal, by the looks of things, and my PayPal account is a complete mess. It won't let me add my new debit card. Extremely fcuking irritating.

So yeah, hopefully I'll have it soon and I can let you know what I think. Looking forward to it massively!

Safe.
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
Correct - I ordered mine from IMO. I tried to order it direct from your site, but you can only pay using PayPal, by the looks of things, and my PayPal account is a complete mess. It won't let me add my new debit card. Extremely fcuking irritating.

So yeah, hopefully I'll have it soon and I can let you know what I think. Looking forward to it massively!

Safe.

Yeah unfortunately we only offer paypal atm.

But alot of copies have been sold through imo too and no-one to my knowledge has had problems, so no doubt you will have it soon :)
redwingz Now reduced to just 4.50 (GBP) with free delivery worldwide!!!!

THATS LESS THAN 35p PER TRACK!!!

Visit the below link to buy, view artwork, tracklist and listen to clips:

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk/nsr-store/
robertybob
quote:

I know you probably don't visit here anymore, but I wish I picked up this CD when it was still available.

It took 4.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page