Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Smoogie likes new Hardcore

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Revs
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Bonkers 17 was a flop? I thought it was really good, all 3 mixes by all 6 DJs!

As far as I know Bonkers 17 is not from the early 90s, is it? Haha REVOLUTION!
JayHH86 LOL!!!!

Superb.

Smoogie? What's going on?
acidfluxxbass smoogie likes new music less and less, not all
tru bass If this is true then maybe dragons and hell are true as well..

i am never leaving the house ever again
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
quote:
Bonkers 17 was a flop? I thought it was really good, all 3 mixes by all 6 DJs!

As far as I know Bonkers 17 is not from the early 90s, is it? Haha REVOLUTION!

pwned

but im sure he'll have some witty comeback to it.
Rayovac Well folks, looks like a certain fallen angel is skating to work now!
TheOneNOnly This is the end of the world. Everyone, bar yourself into your safety bomb proof room I know we all have under our toilet, NO one ever looks there.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
This is the end of the world. Everyone, bar yourself into your safety bomb proof room I know we all have under our toilet, NO one ever looks there.

Hey i'm using yours, get out!
atomsk What has happened..... is the world going to end soon!?!?
Smoogie tell us, is this the end?!!?
redwingz oh dear, hes going to start posting youtube videos of Squad-E next claiming him to be the saviour of hardcore ;)
latininxtc LATEST RUMOR UPDATE:

Smoogie seen sandwiching with Hixxy & Re-Con in a Hilton hotel room while listening to Squad-E's Remix of Darren Style's Feel Love!!!
kathryn So he maybe mis typed something.
Jees leave the guy alone.
At least he is really passionate about his music.
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
So he maybe mis typed something.

how was "Bonkers 17 was a flop? I thought it was really good, all 3 mixes by all 6 DJs!" mis typed?

thats a pretty long sentence to mis type
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:
quote:

how was "Bonkers 17 was a flop? I thought it was really good, all 3 mixes by all 6 DJs!" mis typed?

thats a pretty long sentence to mis type

Well anyway you were so desperate for Smoogie to see this thread that you went into general discussion and left a message for him to see this thread.
Hard2Get Well it was addressed to him and somehow continues to be missing it. Anyway it makes me laugh that people are now sticking up for Smoogie after doing the opposite for so long, NICE ONE (and no not you Kathryn (unless you actually did do that), but what you said reminded me of it).
atomsk
quote:

I dont think any of us are making fun of him or hurting his feelings. We all know he is passionate, and this is a small friendly joke. Its not like we are saying its a bad thing that he likes his older music, unless revs is just being an ass, myself i was just joking as i dont know smoogie that well.

And hard2get, lol i see that to ;b
Smoogie Bonkers 17 was nearly as bad as Hardcore adreniline

This tune is real Hardcore

That tune is better than anything Darren styles would ever make! Roll on Bonkers 19 for the old skool revival lmao
atomsk There we go smoogie ;)
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Bonkers 17 was nearly as bad as Hardcore adreniline

This tune is real Hardcore

That tune is better than anything Darren styles would ever make! Roll on Bonkers 19 for the old skool revival lmao

oh here we go, changed your mind so suddenly?

And btw Hardcore Adrenaline was the shit. so suck it :P
kathryn Bonkers4life whats your problem with Smoogie?
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Bonkers4life whats your problem with Smoogie?

lol nothing im just fooling around jeez :P
Revs But in another topic I saw this post by you where you wrote it's really good! (see first post)
Why the sudden opinion change?

@Kathryn: This is nothing serious, we're just kidding.. I'm actually like Smoogie, I don't really like the new Hardcore, I prefer the older stuff. Well actually everything that is in the early 2000's. However, I think new Hardcore is funnier to mix!
Bonkers4Life Boom! 200 posts!

just wanted to get it :P
Smoogie
quote:

Hardcore Adreniline isn't real Hardcore and isn't worthy of having the name Hardcore in it's tital which is the same for Clubland Extream Hardcore & all the other popcore CDs you can download from file sharing sites.
Revs And what about CLSM? They're stuff is much harder than the rest if you ask me.

Or this, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZVkQcHUqZs

I love this!
Bonkers4Life
quote:
quote:

Hardcore Adreniline isn't real Hardcore and isn't worthy of having the name Hardcore in it's tital which is the same for Clubland Extream Hardcore & all the other popcore CDs you can download from file sharing sites.

yea well whatever, you have your opinion, which i totally disagree with and find its quite stupid. And btw you cant say "its not real hardcore" its just invalid. Hardcore is now music like the stuff in hardcore adrenaline and CXHC, thats the way it is today. you cant change it. so just get used to it. or continue listening to your outdated music
Smoogie
quote:
yea well whatever, you have your opinion, which i totally disagree with and find its quite stupid. And btw you cant say "its not real hardcore" its just invalid. Hardcore is now music like the stuff in hardcore adrenaline and CXHC, thats the way it is today. you cant change it. so just get used to it. or continue listening to your outdated music

Yer of corse Old Skool is outdated, I nearly forgot that the stuff you hear on Clubland Extream Hardcore is the freshest sounds of Hardcore today! Trance rifts, basslines & female vocals really are the sound of the future!

Anyone who calls the Raverbaby stuff modern really has to stop livibng in the past, Raverbaby has had it's day just like the Old Skool stuff did. I listen to the stuff from 1995 while the clubland fans listen to stuff from 2005. We are all Old Skool fans in one way or another really as there is no such thing as modern Hardcore no more lol
8D
quote:
quote:
quote:

1. Just because music is "outdated" dosen't mean it can't still be great, I listen to sweet harmony on a daily basis

2. Hardcore adrenaline had like 4 good songs on it

3. The first CXH was pretty damn good

4. you two are silly :P
Revs What I still don't understand is why you wrote that Bonkers 17 is good!
Bonkers4Life 1. Just because music is "outdated" dosen't mean it can't still be great, I listen to sweet harmony on a daily basis

I didnt say it wasnt great.

2. Hardcore adrenaline had like 4 good songs on it

I disagree, and im talking about all 3 albums.

Another Jam (JAKAZID Remix) - Lisa Pin-Up, Elvira and Modelle
Working The Bass - Barley
Dancing Dj - Dougal & Gammer
Bring The Beat Back - Seduction & Joey Riot
Check Out The Sound - DJs United
Rock Ya Body (HArdcore Adrenaline Remix) - Dj Seduction
We Are Hardcore - Dj Seduction
Bullet In The Gun - Petruccio & Sytronik
Boys of Summer - Nukleuz Kollective
Adagio For Strings (Stu Allan Remix) - Stu Allan & Pete Pritchard
I Can Feel It (Lovin' Me) (JAKAZID Remix) - Rachel Loy
Red Alert - Dj Stormtrooper vs Dj D-Lyte feat MC Night
What A Great Drug - Sy & Unknown
50,000 Watts (Kurt Remix) - Dj Seduction
Floor Burn - Dj Seduction & Al Storm

Thats just from the 2nd and 3rd album. Uber Choons (there are more but thats just songs i could think of)

3. The first CXH was pretty damn good

agreed

4. you two are silly :P

well its just a lil argument.

@ Smoogie, Why did you say Bonkers 17 was good then?

&

"Yer of corse Old Skool is outdated, I nearly forgot that the stuff you hear on Clubland Extream Hardcore is the freshest sounds of Hardcore today! Trance rifts, basslines & female vocals really are the sound of the future! "

You are exactly right my friend, thats prob how its gunna go from now on. thx to AATW

Revs Whatever guys, don't let this turn into an argument, if it hasn't already happened!

I just posted this because I thought it was funny to see Smoogie say that Bonkers 17 is good! So it was just some kind of fun!

Personally I don't have any of those Albums and I'm happy without them, everyone listens to whatever he wants, and I have to say Smoogie is right on some points.

Sure Hardcore is cheesier nowadays, but if you like your Hardcore harder, then there's always stuff you should check out!

Smoogie likes older Hardcore, others like newer Hardcore!

I actually like everything that is good, and that, for me, is mainly the early/mid 2000's! But there's also tracks from the 90s that I absolutely love, and some that I rather don't like. And of course new tracks that I really enjoy, but also new tracks that I can't stand!

End of the discussion :-)
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
Whatever guys, don't let this turn into an argument, if it hasn't already happened!

I just posted this because I thought it was funny to see Smoogie say that Bonkers 17 is good! So it was just some kind of fun!

Personally I don't have any of those Albums and I'm happy without them, everyone listens to whatever he wants, and I have to say Smoogie is right on some points.

Sure Hardcore is cheesier nowadays, but if you like your Hardcore harder, then there's always stuff you should check out!

Smoogie likes older Hardcore, others like newer Hardcore!

I actually like everything that is good, and that, for me, is mainly the early/mid 2000's! But there's also tracks from the 90s that I absolutely love, and some that I rather don't like. And of course new tracks that I really enjoy, but also new tracks that I can't stand!

End of the discussion :-)

alright alright, but im still a lil shook up when he said "it isnt real hardcore", because really no one can say that. It is hardcore. Its todays hardcore. Im done :)
v-act Can you please post the thread or source???
atomsk
quote:
Originally posted by v-act:
Can you please post the thread or source???

Why bump such an old thread?? D:
Bonkers4Life lmao, this thread brings back good memories
atomsk
quote:
lmao, this thread brings back good memories

It just seems like yesterday..

It took 1.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page