Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Event moderator(s) wanted!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Edit 2011/11/21: Position is open again :)

Edit 2008/08/25: Still need people to help out, anyone interested?

We're looking to take on more event moderators to submit events to the site. Our current mods are a little overloaded at the moment and at at least one had their internet terminated since the fires in the USA.

If you have a passion for hardcore, 1-2 hours to spare a week and want to make a difference instead of just sitting there doing nothing.

We are looking for event mods in the UK and North American mainly.

Events are submitted by any user and validated by mods here. All mods on the site pretty much started out as an event mod and consider it a step in the door for working for hardcore. There are a few stages to the moderator, you go through a testing phase, training phase and then trial phase, but after that you get the silver stars in the forum and you can consider yourself l33t (but you still have to do the moderating) :)

PM or email me if your interested.
silver Thanks to all that PMed me (many!) sent replies to all of you :)
TypeR It's a pretty good gig to whoever gets it. Just be responsible with it and keep it updated :D
silver Bumpage, we have peeps from UK and Australia sorted still need some North American people interested in the position.
NeXuS Im back for a bit so hopefully I can get things sorted again for the events.

Still looking for more support in the NA section so please keep submitting those events!
Wilky I'm hoping to become a mod..

can get loads of info on events around the UK, plus would love to just help around the site!!

i know im a newbie and might seem to be jumping the gun, but, you dont gat if you dont ask
Turbodaze I would be proud to be a moderator on happyhardcore.com DJ Silver, if there is any positions availible I would love to help.
Complexion Me 2. :D
silver PM me if you're interested.
DJ_BONJOUR Hello.

Though it is Britain and North American that looks for

Is there what I can do ..something..?

quote:
Originally posted by silver:
We're looking to take on more event moderators to submit events to the site. Our current mods are a little overloaded at the moment and at at least one had their internet terminated since the fires in the USA.

If you have a passion for hardcore, 1-2 hours to spare a week and want to make a difference instead of just sitting there doing nothing.

We are looking for event mods in the UK and North American mainly.

Events are submitted by any user and validated by mods here. All mods on the site pretty much started out as an event mod and consider it a step in the door for working for hardcore. There are a few stages to the moderator, you go through a testing phase, training phase and then trial phase, but after that you get the silver stars in the forum and you can consider yourself l33t (but you still have to do the moderating) :)

PM or email me if your interested.

silver
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_BONJOUR:
Though it is Britain and North American that looks for

Is there what I can do ..something..?

Yes we need a Japanese event moderator as well if you're interested.
Karasu__ I know imma new but
i live in canada, thats north america no?
Anyway, still place for me? :P
Turbodaze im representing the USA baby ya
silver Karasu: Yep always look for people to help out.
DJ_Axiom Im always down for helping out the core.
djtachcoma i be happy to help out could some one perhaps send me more infomation

or contact me if anything comes up

From the UK if that helps at all lol

^_^ peace to you all
silver We are still looking for people, if you want to make your mark in hardcore, rub shoulders with hardcore's up and coming and learn the ins and outs of hardcore and can spare 2-3 hours a week we're interested in you!

You have to be tech /web savvy, know how to use forums, the web and searching.

It takes alot to run the site money and resource wise and if you want to help out that would be wicked. The site personally costs me out of my pocket a lot to run each month, like most sites the site doesn't break even so any help would be great!
Audio X Seems like a pretty worthwhile endeavor. Sign me up!
95_was_the_time ill do it!
Yoko Meh, I would but I don't know a thing about how to mod events.
XenatR hmm sounds interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Z_j8jDsUg
silver Bump, we are looking for people to help out on events! w00p
silver bumpity
latininxtc i'm interested, but i'm not tech savvy :(

just thought i'd help out seeing as my job sux and i have shitloads of free time
Mortis I'll throw my name into the hat. Not got much on when I'm at home at the moment so have plenty of time to do mod work.
silver Bump: New event mod is needed, Mortis has gone MIA so we're open again for new mods!
_Jay_ Shit! I still owe you that e-mail reply Silver. Totally forgot man. Had a bit of a mental end to last week and the weekend was a total write-off. Just about recovering.

I'm up for it. What do I have to do?
djDMS I support Jay for the job (providing he gives me the password to his inevitable 'special' events section)!
_Jay_ Ha! Secret Location. You will be notified if you have been "Selected".
silver Yes there is a special events section when you are a mod, but if you are not you can't see it... Drop me a mail Jay and I'll sort it out for you if you're interested.
HARRIBO silver any info on this at all(what you have to do, daily time constraints etc?)
Archefluxx Jay should only do this if it doesnt impede HardcoreHighlights
djDMS Hardcore highlights? Thought he'd given up on it.

Maybe his new website 'Drug fuelled drunken animal sex since returning from abroad...highlights' will do better
_Jay_ Ha Ha!!

I did have a minor re-launch recently, but I've been side-tracked by doing boring serious stuff like looking for a job. :-(

And for the record, I've only been drinking once in the last twenty-eight days. Can you believe that shit? Madness. Trying to get healthy and stuff.
silver Jay you still up for it? We need some help our current event mod nexus can only do a few hours a month.
_Jay_ How many hours a week we looking at mate? Happy to help out if I can.
silver There is no set amount of hours, the more you can give the better but the system is really automated and you just have to press and few buttons, fire a few messages about and make sure things are tidy. It's like 2 hours a week I would assume, if you visit the site daily (which you do) it would be like an extra 5-10 mins a day.
_Jay_ Cool, sign me up man. Sounds straight-forward, and, as you say, I'm on here a lot anyway.

:-)
silver Drop me a mail [email protected] and I'll train you up.

This goes for anyone reading this :)
_Jay_ Done. :-)
dj_excy bloody hell i could of done this lol :)
silver Jay is MIA so the position is up again.
_Jay_ lol, sorry Silver man.

Can you not just send me written rules about what needs to be done? I'm a reasonably intelligent person, I'm sure I won't go too wrong if you give me some basic instructions?

Anyways - call the delay even for you not sorting out my old account when it froze :-P
silver
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
lol, sorry Silver man.

Can you not just send me written rules about what needs to be done? I'm a reasonably intelligent person, I'm sure I won't go too wrong if you give me some basic instructions?

Anyways - call the delay even for you not sorting out my old account when it froze :-P

You need to reply to the emails I send you.
_Jay_ I've just sent you a PM.

It took 3.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page