Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Members Mix: Winter Edition (DOWNLOAD!)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Triquatra Its BACK! and BIGGER than ever!
No, we aren't talking about Jay's innuendo dictionary, or even Simon's goat encyclopaedia!

It's this seasons Members Mix! For those not in the know, this winter's "theme" was a "10 minute free-for-all" 10 minutes to do whatever you want before passing it onto the next DJ so the madness can continue - the result?

20 Allstar DJs!
100 Tracks!
3hours and 22minutes of Mayhem! (202minutes)
all loving bundled in a 487MB file!

Our winter edition see's the addition of 9 fantastic new DJs who didn't feature on last seasons mix and despite reaching the 100 song mark, not a single song was duplicated from the last mix or even within this mix! as usual, the track list is kept offsite, for those who want to be surprised:

Set-Times
---------------------------------------------
01. Shades(00.00 - 10.40)
02. Wilky: (10.41 - 22.30)
03. Dopeman: (22:31 - 33.25)
04. CarlDJ90: (33.26 - 41.49)
05. Lorenzo.Tweakn: (41.50 - 50.13)
06. AndyDigi: (50.14 - 59.59) ('bangers and mash' mix)
07. Quicksilver: (60.00 - 70.00) ('Randomkore 101' mix)
08. NekoShuffle: (70.01 - 79.50)
09. Archefluxx (79.51 - 90.00)
10. D-Tor (90.01 - 101.05)
11. Bonkers4Life (101.06 - 113.26)
12. Yoko (113.27 - 124.25)
13. Samination (124.26 - 133.40) ('craps on the mix, and only plays 2' mix)
14. DJDMS (133.41 - 143.04) (Shove's loads of random tunes together mix)
15. DJSeaking (143.05 - 154.30)
16. Simon (154.31 - 162.24)
17. Stray (162.25 - 173.35)
18. _Jay_ (173.36 - 181.36)
19. Dys7 (181.37 - 193.35)
20. Triquatra (193.36 - 202.58) ( Triquatra's Merry Messy X-Mas Mashup)

I've bolded the new DJs to this mix as everyone is really pleased to have them onboard I think everyone offered something different to the table, so it's a very interesting mix to listen to!

DOWNLOAD(487MB, Right Click Save Target..)
Tracklist

I'm sure the DJs would love your feedback....

Thankyou to all the DJ's who participated, for the listeners who listen and of course to the all the members of our little dysfunctional hardcore family on happyhardcore.com!
Keep your eyes pealed for future projects folks! ;)
Samination poor triq, must've been tired when uploading it :P

I wont have much time today to listen, so i will listen to how DJDMS played into my last track
Wilky the tracklist looks very interesting
Wilky here's a shorter url for those that want to spread it on Twitter
http://goo.gl/ohPSi

or if u want to post it using this QR code
Archefluxx Tracklist looks great! I'm saving the mix for the journey home next saturday from portsmouth :)

All the mix sections look nice, though I cant say Im too excited about Lorenzo's part. Only so much DS I can tolerate!

Good work guys, another mix all wrapped up. Bring on the Summer! Make it bigger and McShizzle ;)
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
poor triq, must've been tired when uploading it :P

I wont have much time today to listen, so i will listen to how DJDMS played into my last track

Badly!

Twat
carldj90
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
Tracklist looks great! I'm saving the mix for the journey home next saturday from portsmouth :)

All the mix sections look nice, though I cant say Im too excited about Lorenzo's part. Only so much DS I can tolerate!

Good work guys, another mix all wrapped up. Bring on the Summer! Make it bigger and McShizzle ;)

I can't wait to hear re-sauce ;)
_Jay_ STRONG!

Massive, massive thanks to Rowan for doing all the fcuking about with the organisation stuff that I would, to be honest, lose interest in after the first three DJs.

Got so much to listen to today. Dean's 7D 3 mix, that dude Brownie's mid 2000's mix and this one. Lucky there's no football on Sky today.

quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:

The FluckFace spares no one! Not even in the festive season!
djDMS Excellent work Rowan, we all owe you a drink!
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Excellent work Rowan, we all owe you a drink!

20 pints? he's in for a very good night
Samination so, group gathering this summer? :)
djDMS REALLY tried not to, but i just gave in and looked at the tracklist!

Wow!
Wilky
quote:
REALLY tried not to, but i just gave in and looked at the tracklist!

Wow!

you fought temptation hard man!!
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:

Temptation Hard Man - sounds like a horny super hero.
carldj90
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:

Temptation Hard Man - sounds like a horny super hero.

LOL!!! that's the funniest thing I will hear all day :P
Samination we already got Hard 2 Get
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by carldj90:
LOL!!! that's the funniest thing I will hear all day :P

Ha ha! I couldn't believe my luck when I first saw it. Read it, thought "Hello!! What do we have here!?", read it again and BAMP - an erection-wielding super hero is born.

quote:
we already got Hard 2 Get

Indeed, but where's he been lately?
Quicksilver Wicked! Now I've got something to listen to while I clean my apartment. :P

Great work, Rowan!
_Jay_ Just out of curiosity, when people are adding this to their iPods and iPhones and stuff - what artwork are you going to be using?

I normally, if official cover art doesn't exist, will put some kind of astronomy art picture or something pretentious like that. However, I was thinking about using Rowan's "Gonna Fcuk You Up" picture, a) because it's menacing yet compelling, b) because he did loads of work for this and c) he recently passed ten-mother-fcuking-thousand posts. (Didn't you do anything for it!? Wife take you out for dinner or something?! [watch those carbs!!])
djDMS It'll be something interesting, yet generic for me.....seeing as i don't store pictures of other men on my computer.
_Jay_
quote:
It'll be something interesting, yet generic for me.....seeing as i don't store pictures of other men on my computer.

LOL!

I see, I see. You've gone for the "shooting him down and expose him as a homosexual", instead of the "play along and have fun" policy.
Wilky
quote:
Just out of curiosity, when people are adding this to their iPods and iPhones and stuff - what artwork are you going to be using?

I normally, if official cover art doesn't exist, will put some kind of astronomy art picture or something pretentious like that. However, I was thinking about using Rowan's "Gonna Fcuk You Up" picture, a) because it's menacing yet compelling, b) because he did loads of work for this and c) he recently passed ten-mother-fcuking-thousand posts. (Didn't you do anything for it!? Wife take you out for dinner or something?! [watch those carbs!!])

how the fook do u add art work to an mp3?

I've got an iPod touch 4G
Quicksilver
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:All the mix sections look nice, though I cant say Im too excited about Lorenzo's part. Only so much DS I can tolerate!

Says the one who put 5 of his own tracks there!
NekoShuffle On the download now, great work Triq!! Refusing to look at the tracklist, I want this to be a big surprise.
Wilky my mixing into shades last song is shocking... I knew I crashed... but didn't think it was that baaaad... oh well... sounding good so far..
djDMS Didn't need to look at the tracklist to know it's Jay's turn.

The previous tune speeding up to 9 million BPM was all it took.
_Jay_
quote:
Didn't need to look at the tracklist to know it's Jay's turn.

Someone can't handle their BPMs.
Samination
quote:
quote:
Didn't need to look at the tracklist to know it's Jay's turn.

Someone can't handle their BPMs.

mine was ~210 when my last track played
NekoShuffle Loving the harder sounds Dopeman has slipped in! Currently near the 30 min mark!
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
Loving the harder sounds Dopeman has slipped in! Currently near the 30 min mark!

im upto halway... dominoes here in 40mins so will check the rest out later
NekoShuffle carldj90, Massimo Crcoe & Ali Abou el Fadl - Musics Hypnotising is Brisk and Ham, Trackitdown sometimes puts those names in the Artist info, no idea why it does that either but it's happened to me with a few tracks too.
carldj90
quote:
carldj90, Massimo Crcoe & Ali Abou el Fadl - Musics Hypnotising is Brisk and Ham, Trackitdown sometimes puts those names in the Artist info, no idea why it does that either but it's happened to me with a few tracks too.

PMed Triq a little bit ago to let him know :D thanks
D-tor Siiiick on the LONG DL ;)
Dopeman
quote:
Loving the harder sounds Dopeman has slipped in! Currently near the 30 min mark!

why thank you lol i can't listen to the damn thing until i get home and dl it :( currently trying to find some cannabis to help me de-stress while i listen to the mix
Anderjuk2002 sounds great so far guys! definately putting my name forward for the next one! well done!
TheOneNOnly On the download right now, can't wait for the next one.

quote:

iTunes > Right Click Song > Get Info > Add Artwork
Dopeman we should do another one for spring lol or some other random thing because this was fun and in my life i dnt get much of that lol
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
On the download right now, can't wait for the next one.

quote:

Ok will give it a shot - will this keep the artwork and show up in my phone too?
Triquatra we aim for one each season!

Anderjuk2002 you will be more than welcome, the more the merrier! :)
(and of course anyone else for that matter!)
djDMS And don't forget there'll be another mix competition next year too...
Dopeman next year should be a ton of fun then lol 2012 here we come!!
SpiritWolf I think I'll be up for the next one :)
Wilky
quote:
And don't forget there'll be another mix competition next year too...

What's this?
_Jay_ Mix - Continuous sequence of songs blended together.

Competition - Like a contest. A winner is chosen from a number of entries.

Now. Put the two together and what do you get?

:-)
Dopeman this mix is ****in epic can't wait till the next one
wong il give this a dl and listen tomorra whilst being a lazy git. thanks much
Wilky
quote:
Mix - Continuous sequence of songs blended together.

Competition - Like a contest. A winner is chosen from a number of entries.

Now. Put the two together and what do you get?

:-)

you's iz like sooo funny #OMG!!! sooo funny im sat here in my own piss maaaan

thats pretty obvious dudet, but what does one win???

do i get main stage set at HTID up the bum with me getting to beat MC Storm with a dino bone at the end??
djDMS You win the adoration of your peers and possibly something random from the bottom of my drawers.

And Jay, those sarcasm lessons were worth every penny!
Wilky
quote:
You win the adoration of your peers and possibly something random from the bottom of my drawers.

And Jay, those sarcasm lessons were worth every penny!

WOW!!!!

if thats the result of a paid/free lesson then one needs to go jump of Dover cliffs... and the tutor, well... i know so very hungry lions
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
On the download right now, can't wait for the next one.

quote:

Ok will give it a shot - will this keep the artwork and show up in my phone too?

As long as you resync it.
Dys7 Wow, all these sound GREAT! Just finished downloading it :)

Edit: I'm curious, Yoko, where did you get a full version of Orbit1 - On The Beach? I looked everywhere and can't find it!
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
Wow, all these sound GREAT! Just finished downloading it :)

Edit: I'm curious, Yoko, where did you get a full version of Orbit1 - On The Beach? I looked everywhere and can't find it!

I got my copy off Orbit 1s website future noize along with a load of other tunes... not sure if that site works still
Dys7
quote:
quote:

I got my copy off Orbit 1s website future noize along with a load of other tunes... not sure if that site works still

Just checked the site, completely useless, just an image with a blank page. Thats too bad :/
Thanks anyways

Wilky
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just checked the site, completely useless, just an image with a blank page. Thats too bad :/
Thanks anyways

it was free anyway so don't see why I can't upload for you?
wong yeah upload em mush wunt mind em myself
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
yeah upload em mush wunt mind em myself

Ok.. Waiting for the ok off Sam
wong okey doke
Anderjuk2002
quote:

I'm curious, Yoko, where did you get a full version of Orbit1 - On The Beach? I looked everywhere and can't find it!

here you go dude http://www.mediafire.com/?putedjzadckcd31
Yoko I want to say I found it on KraftyRadio's website, they usually have a track or two for free download each week. The mediafire link is the one I got it from.

Oh, and Samination was like, WTF is this track I'm mixing into???

EDIT: It was found on Krafty . . . http://kraftyradio(dot)com/mp3
Most of my collection is from Krafty, Soundcloud, and a few CD's I've bought that have a DJ friendly section.

Sorry for the link Silver, I know how much you hate Krafty!
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Yoko:
I want to say I found it on KraftyRadio's website, they usually have a track or two for free download each week. The mediafire link is the one I got it from.

Oh, and Samination was like, WTF is this track I'm mixing into???

EDIT: It was found on Krafty . . . http://kraftyradio(dot)com/mp3
Most of my collection is from Krafty, Soundcloud, and a few CD's I've bought that have a DJ friendly section.

Sorry for the link Silver, I know how much you hate Krafty!

why does silver hate Krafty?
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by Anderjuk2002:
quote:

I'm curious, Yoko, where did you get a full version of Orbit1 - On The Beach? I looked everywhere and can't find it!

Yeah man, thanks, I actually saw that earlier while googling, but I wasn't sure whether the link was a free upload or an illegitimate one.
I'll be sure to get it now.

Also yeah, Wilky, I wouldn't mind at all. Thanks!
Anderjuk2002
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Anderjuk2002:
[quote]Originally posted by Dys7:

[/quote

Yeah man, thanks, I actually saw that earlier while googling, but I wasn't sure whether the link was a free upload or an illegitimate one.
I'll be sure to get it now.

Also yeah, Wilky, I wouldn't mind at all. Thanks!

yeah the link was from the kraftyradio website. If its on there then it's usually a safe bet!
Dys7 Wow, Triq, wish I'd known you'd be playing your tracks at the same tempo as I, or I wouldn't of slowed down at the end! It just slows down and speeds right back up
Triquatra haha! well, i'm glad you did slow down, because my first 2 tracks would have sounded very odd at that speed - I did let the BPMs run wild after a while though ;)

can't wait to get my turntables back, "mixing" in cubase is fun, but theres nothing quite like the ol wheels of steel!

in other news, the tracklist is now updated with the corrections people have sent through and also added descriptions to the bottom! :)
djDMS Rowan, i salute you! Your section was the best thing i've heard all year. Need to listen to the whole thing again before i give proper feedback.
Triquatra hehe, have you been a good little girl? :P

thankyou sir! you should have seen the glee that spread across my face when i worked out that japanese version of Last Christmas was in the same Key as that Jingle Bells song!

wish i could have thrown in more samples, but at the same time i felt the OD on christmas music and breakbeats was probably more than enough!
I'm going to be listening to the mix in its whole form tomorrow, when you're cuttin' and pasting everything together you don't really get a full story till its listened to all the way through!
silver Well done to all involved, and Mr Triquatra for keeping everyone on time :)

The next mix is going to be uber long I'm thinking :)
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Well done to all involved, and Mr Triquatra for keeping everyone on time :)

this time you're going to be on it? :)
Warnman
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Well done to all involved, and Mr Triquatra for keeping everyone on time :)

this time you're going to be on it? :)

That would be sensational!
cruelcore1 Was there a fight in mix organization thread, or did I misunderstand something in this thread?

(Don't facepalm.)
Triquatra ?
cruelcore1
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
?

Nothing, looks like I misunderstood something. Just forget about my previous post.

GREAT JOB GUYS! Thats sum badass HC!
TheOneNOnly Finished the mix, was pretty good all the way through.

I almost flipped shit when I heard Triq's christmas music.
Triquatra lol! well I hope thats a good thing! OD on christmas ;)
Ionosphere d/l
Simon Just downloading it now, looks pretty damn good to me.

Huge thank you to Triquatra for all the hard work :)
Triquatra no problem! glad everyone is enjoying it :)
Archefluxx yeah thanks rowan
DJseaking something to listen to over & over, the next few days just to let everything sink in.
cant wait for the next one, good work everyone

Shades gotta say for a free mix this is pretty awesome

grab it while you can

big thanks to trip for putting it together (dunno why but you're name reminds me of tripitaka from monkey )
Triquatra lol no problem

no idea what monkey is... it is a Q after the tri though ;)
Dante I still vote for using the Spanish/Mexican variant, (UnoDos)TresQuatro. Make sure you take a pic of yourself wearing a sombrero!

This could be you!

Speaking of Sombreros:

DEM CURLS

Triquatra lol, just saw this comment, perhaps during the "summer" months here in the UK I could change it ;)
Warnman Woah! I'm totally blown away.
Finished listening to this mix today and I am totally impressed. Every personal influence sounded very unique and interesting.
I didn't like all the single tracks, but at least this mix never got boring at any time. Shades did a nice opening and the end by Triquatra was quite awesome, if you consider he wanted his part to be the more christmas influenced one AND was the last one in this mix. And loads of others impressed me with their sets as well.
I keep Dopeman in my mind very strongly. He doesn't play my personal favorite style of Hardcore, but he impressed me in the way how he presents his own favorite style of Hardcore.
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
Woah! I'm totally blown away.
Finished listening to this mix today and I am totally impressed. Every personal influence sounded very unique and interesting.
I didn't like all the single tracks, but at least this mix never got boring at any time. Shades did a nice opening and the end by Triquatra was quite awesome, if you consider he wanted his part to be the more christmas influenced one AND was the last one in this mix. And loads of others impressed me with their sets as well.
I keep Dopeman in my mind very strongly. He doesn't play my personal favorite style of Hardcore, but he impressed me in the way how he presents his own favorite style of Hardcore.

I agree, I do think Dopeman was my favorite part of the mix, all his songs gave off a certain feel, and to boot I love old style gabber.
Samination did dopeman mix it himself or did wilky do it for him?
Triquatra dopeman mised it himself, then emailed it to wilky, who then mixed out of his into dopemans mix!
Yoko So when's the next mix? Spring Break?
Triquatra you can expect signup for the next one to start toward the end of March, with a May Day release date :)
Samination
quote:
you can expect signup for the next one to start toward the end of March, with a May Day release date :)

aiming for 200 tracks or something? =P
Dopeman
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
Woah! I'm totally blown away.

I agree, I do think Dopeman was my favorite part of the mix, all his songs gave off a certain feel, and to boot I love old style gabber.

thanx for the kind words guys there would have been better tracks but because i had a limited amount of time to mix i just threw it together and it seemed to work out well in the end i was worried at one point where vdj looked like it would crash but it never so its all good in the hood lol and me being scottish i was naturally drawn to gabber rather than uk hardcore as i dnt think uk hardcore is very hard in the kickdrum department
Dopeman
quote:
dopeman mised it himself, then emailed it to wilky, who then mixed out of his into dopemans mix!

i mised it lol how do u mis??? is that a new style of djing lmao!!
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by Dopeman:
...and me being scottish i was naturally drawn to gabber rather than uk hardcore as i dnt think uk hardcore is very hard in the kickdrum department

There is no need to "excuse" yourself, man. It's your personal taste. I am sure there must be a bunch of people out there, who'd drench their computer monitor with puke, while listening to my favorite music. And regarding the fact, that in 2011 I've listened to about hundrets of more Gabba tracks, than I have ever done so far in before, I don't know a sh*t about it.
Triquatra thats a lovely image warman lol
wong i totally agree 110%

It took 4.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page