Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 Can we get an ignore button?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Future_Shock Because smoogie is really that annoying that i'm hoping the website adds a new feature just for him.
Hard2Get The thing is, as i have said before, if you ignore people in that way then you miss some of the conversation and stuff doesn't make sense. Although i suppose if they really bothered you that much then it would still be worthwhile.
Samination see his name, ignore his comments. How hard can that be? :)

Oh wait... that sounded hypocritical, coming from me.
Future_Shock
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
The thing is, as i have said before, if you ignore people in that way then you miss some of the conversation and stuff doesn't make sense. Although i suppose if they really bothered you that much then it would still be worthwhile.

I only want it for smoogie... He never says anything worthwhile anyway, but he's annoying and i want to avoid his topics and posts. I don't think it's that unreasonable.

It's a standard feature in basically every other forum - how come we don't have it?
latininxtc I haven't seen a post from him in over a week (thank god!). What brought this on?
Future_Shock
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
I haven't seen a post from him in over a week (thank god!). What brought this on?

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=57299&whichpage=2
Samination
quote:
I haven't seen a post from him in over a week (thank god!). What brought this on?

he's here everyday, you're missing out :P
Dys7
quote:
The thing is, as i have said before, if you ignore people in that way then you miss some of the conversation and stuff doesn't make sense. Although i suppose if they really bothered you that much then it would still be worthwhile.

The problem is, I'm pretty sure every single regular to the site would block him as well.

And nothing of value was lost.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:

The problem is, I'm pretty sure every single regular to the site would block him as well.

And nothing of value was lost.

blocking smoogie is like blocking my cock. DONT BLOCK MY COCK :((((

Smoogie has been like this since day one. Why should he change if other people doesn't change?

latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
quote:

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=57299&whichpage=2

lol that was an amusing read

no wonder I never saw it. A topic about hiphop is of no concern to me since I find hip hop to be complete shit

I wouldn't be too concerned about that asswipe and what he has to say just don't waste too much of your time arguing with him. although kudos Andy for your longass response it was epic! definitely is worthy of being nominated for post of the year if we so happen to do a 2012 awards for it.
Smoogie did anyone see Eastenders last night?
Samination tbh I think it would better to implent an IP ban that works
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:

Smoogie has been like this since day one. Why should he change if other people doesn't change?

You're only sticking up for him cos he's acting like you used to!

He hasn't always been like this, the appearing in random topics with shitty comments is a new way of getting attention. Nothing like the 'old' Smoogie. Suggesting that EVERYBODY else is wrong and needs to change is a stretch even for you Sami!
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:

You're only sticking up for him cos he's acting like you used to!

He hasn't always been like this, the appearing in random topics with shitty comments is a new way of getting attention. Nothing like the 'old' Smoogie. Suggesting that EVERYBODY else is wrong and needs to change is a stretch even for you Sami!

what do you mean used to? He's still the same dick to me
djDMS I was trying to be nice!
Samination now you made me feel even worse :(

But really, Smoogie might have gone overboard on the Rap thread. But you can't deny that his ytube video threads kept the forum somewhat alive 2-3 years ago? Even if people started to hate it, they got around to talk about :P
Smoogie
quote:
now you made me feel even worse :(

But really, Smoogie might have gone overboard on the Rap thread. But you can't deny that his ytube video threads kept the forum somewhat alive 2-3 years ago? Even if people started to hate it, they got around to talk about :P

I thought this is more what people should be taking part in the forums: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=57346 We can go through ever year of which where our favorite tunes from that year and that could provide recomendations for others. I don't think I have a fav tune from 2008 but im sure someone will

Anyway here is a random youtube vid
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
quote:
now you made me feel even worse :(

I thought this is more what people should be taking part in the forums: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=57346 We can go through ever year of which where our favorite tunes from that year and that could provide recomendations for others. I don't think I have a fav tune from 2008 but im sure someone will

Anyway here is a random youtube vid

Now you're jsut begging for a ban -.-

It took 4.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page