Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 happy hardcore on Clubland TV

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Kebab Head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHBUcnIW_Oc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Very catchy.. Never heard this before but defore got that happy hardcore vibe :) great start to the morning!!
wong wow, didn't realise you could get clubland tv in wallis & fatuna islands wilky, amazing
D-tor This may be the original version, but I can't imagine this song without Speedycake attached to it. That's the Hardcore version. And as for Clubland TV, there are other Hardcore MVs on that channel.

Also this went viral what, four years ago?
Samination that's not the original.
It's the original but speeded up. Lazy remixing that is
cruelcore1 This is speedy version of Caramelldansen, often called Speedycake Remix. Otaku stuff. Eventhough it has HHC feel in it, mainly becuase of the bassdrum, in original it's not.
Hard2Get It's not Hardcore though really, otherwise anything pitched up to Hardcore speed could be considered Hardcore. It's just Euro cheese. I've not seen Clubland TV for years but even then this tune was being played. It would sound a lot better at it's original pitch.
Samination

Sounds the same
D-tor What, speeding things up doesn't make it Hardcore? :o!

It must be Nightcore then.
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by D-tor:
What, speeding things up doesn't make it Hardcore? :o!

Speeding up Dubstep/Electro/Minimal doesn't make it Hardcore as well. Sorry, if I just have started a new Kandi Rayne.
D-tor
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:

Speeding up Dubstep/Electro/Minimal doesn't make it Hardcore as well.

Not sure if agreeing, or can't tell my sarcasm.
cruelcore1 hardcore = hard + fast + EDM

by all Hardcore examples and subgenres we have. Lets not lie to ourselves - add sum beat and speed and anything can be Hardcore.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:
hardcore = hard + fast + EDM

by all Hardcore examples and subgenres we have. Lets not lie to ourselves - add sum beat and speed and anything can be Hardcore.

There is no truth to that. There is virtually no sub genres either. Other genres have a lot more.
Samination speeding up music never makes it hardcore. True alot of hard trance (produced by hardcore artists :P) sounds like hardcore speeded up, but that way you ruin the samples used in songs.

No. To be hardcore/rave it needs to be produced at atleast around 170BPM
Kebab Head
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
speeding up music never makes it hardcore. True alot of hard trance (produced by hardcore artists :P) sounds like hardcore speeded up, but that way you ruin the samples used in songs.

Well that's total bollox

A lot of hardcore is produced slower than 170bpm then pitched up to 170bpm
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Kebab Head:
quote:
speeding up music never makes it hardcore. True alot of hard trance (produced by hardcore artists :P) sounds like hardcore speeded up, but that way you ruin the samples used in songs.

Well that's total bollox

alot? atleast 60% of the hardcore I have bought (ranging from 1995 to 2012) have a BPM generally around 174bpm
latininxtc I'd say 160 is a bare minimum but yea usually most hardcore is more than that
Hard2Get
quote:

If by Hard Trance you mean the cheesy mid 90's stuff (as opposed to the non-cheesy 90's stuff) then yeah definately. There are very many similarities both in style and the sounds used.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:

If by Hard Trance you mean the cheesy mid 90's stuff (as opposed to the non-cheesy 90's stuff) then yeah definately. There are very many similarities both in style and the sounds used.

oh forgot about those. I meant more recent creations tho.
Kebab Head
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well that's total bollox

alot? atleast 60% of the hardcore I have bought (ranging from 1995 to 2012) have a BPM generally around 174bpm

Doesn't mean it's produced at that speed

What u buy it doesn't mean that is what it was produced at
Samination
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well that's total bollox

Doesn't mean it's produced at that speed

What u buy it doesn't mean that is what it was produced at

so you basicly mean that all the Vinyls, CD and digital files I've bought are recorded in the wrong speed?
Kebab Head No what im saying is when riffs & stuff are produced they arnt all done at 170 but are speeded up fir the final product... The final thing will be 170 but somewhere along the lines it hasnt all been 170
Hard2Get Edit.
Tastetherainobw
quote:
quote:

Speeding up Dubstep/Electro/Minimal doesn't make it Hardcore as well. Sorry, if I just have started a new Kandi Rayne.

MY POST DIDNT GO TO WASTE!!!!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Tastetherainobw:
quote:
quote:

surely you jest?
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tastetherainobw:
quote:
quote:

surely you jest?

I think you missed his point lol.

It took 1.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page