Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Nukleuz does hardcore

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver News item continued:

Yes that's correct, Nukleuz the famous hard house label is releasing a hardcore remix amongst others of Darren Styles and Mark Breeze new tune Let me Fly by Infextious. This new tune will be released on a double vinyl pack and CD, following this massive release will be Feelin Me and Chemical Love. Promo is out now with full release due 31st March 2003. HappyHardcore.com has received first and exclusive the complete details, including full track list and complete artwork!

Vinyl Cover 1

Vinyl Cover 2

CD Cover

Vinyl label 1

Vinyl label 2

CD label

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
tommo Wow I'm suprised.I remember seeing a poster in Virgin saying "Dance doesnt come any harder".
So its kinda odd they're doin hardcore innit.I aint complainin tho,Ill definately buy it.They stock loooaadsa Nukleuz records @ HMV.

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
Emanation boo hoo hoo,
Please let this not be the 1st step to hardcore defectin in to hard house.
The makers n ravers ov hardhouse were slating hardcore this time last year, n now, just cause hardcore is at present takin over the world, everyone wants 2 jump on the bandwagon.
Hardhouse is s**t, was s**t n will always b s**t. Please stop the merge!

"Where's all the noise, all the girlz, all the boyz"
mcjutt they did realease their tunes as hard trance tunes but for this now its ****ing pathetic our scenes never been stuck up but we dont realy want hard housers "this is a hard as track" when its only 150 bpm hardcore will get the same thing as hard house

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
tommo
quote:
Originally posted by mcjutt:
they did realease their tunes as hard trance tunes but for this now its ****ing pathetic our scenes never been stuck up but we dont realy want hard housers "this is a hard as track" when its only 150 bpm hardcore will get the same thing as hard house

all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight

I agree with you in the sense that this is our scene and that is theirs.
But by Nukleuz releasing a hardcore record,it will be sold everywhere and
will no doubt get more people into hardcore.Which can't be that much of a bad
thing.
Hard House still blows though.

Emanation Yeh, but we don't want hardhouse monkeys gettin involved in hardcore though, they'll ruin its name!
Theres a well known hardhouse site by the name ov Gurn.net, last year they were slaggin the life out of hardcore.....NOW cus its gettin big again, there lickin hardcore ass, n even av a interview with Storm on the website.

PLEASE DON'T THIS HAPPEN!

tommo Plus I've never seen a normal/average looking hard houser either,all the ones
I know are a bit loopy.

virus sweet :) i hope it's a decent tune! i'll def. pick it up then

Dave Murray Woot i own u all OWNAGE, wait that wasnt the topic , looks pretty good gonna get it

(/Dance Mothe®Fu©ke® On 2Tu®ntables/)
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by Emanation:
Yeh, but we don't want hardhouse monkeys gettin involved in hardcore though, they'll ruin its name!

OK let's have a run-down of the complaints we've had on this board so far ...

Hardcore producers producing other genres = bad.
Non-hardcore producers producing hardcore = bad.
Non-hardcore producers making non-hardcore remixes of hardcore songs = bad.

It's a very elitist attitude that some of you hold, IMO.

fair play to ANYONE producing cross borders
stfu moaning
winging bitches
have a pink furry handbag WITH SEQUINS
:P

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
virus Run-down of the complaints we've had on this board so far (Part 2):

1. we hate non-"true ravers" that get into hardcore; hardcore is going to get popular, and suck.. so we dont want anyone else to listen to it.

2. mp3's are great because it introduced me and other people i know to a new genre we had never heard before.

isn't that a bit of a contradiction??

tommo
quote:
Originally posted by virus:

2. mp3's are great because it introduced me and other people i know to a new genre we had never heard before.

Same with me,without mp3s I wouldn't have really got that into hardcore,before I downloaded a few choons I'd only heard a live Dj Sy tape from Bagleys 98.Wicked set though.Anyway,mp3s helped me a lot.

Hard2Get I think it's wicked that Nukleaz are releasing Hardcore :)
Let me Fly is a wicked tune :)

Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
I think it's wicked that Nukleaz are releasing Hardcore :)
Let me Fly is a wicked tune :)

I also agree with Hard2get!

milo if its a good track i'll deffinately pick it up =) good for them for trying something new

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "
virus tommo: i was talking about the contradiction of every one this board's opinions.. i wasnt supporting your point.

Don Giovanni Does it really matter who it is that is making the hardcore?

I mean who cares as long as its a good track that’s all that matters.

Saying u won't buy a track solely because its made by hardhouse label is comparable to saying u won't shop at a store because it is owned by a 'black' person...prejudice.

I know its not the same level but think about it??? You’re hating something based on assumptions, and stereotypes :P

Glad to see more people making hardcore! Hopefully more people will follow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse breeze and styles had a go on the nukleuz label and no one slated them,so its only fair that nukleuz does hardcore and no one slates them as well.

--------------------------------------------------
"Did you know that eleven plus two is an anagram of twelve plus one?"

DJ Mouse
Xenochrome I'm all for it, as long as the quality of the music doesn't suffer.

Hard2Get Yeah as it's been said many times if you don't like it don't listen to it :)

CDJay How can so many people not have heard this tune?

There's a clip of the Styles and Breeze mix ( listed as "Let Me Fly Away" ) here

http://www.ghalebi.co.uk/djbreeze/audio.htm

Thought I'd made a post on this thread but I guess I didn't, heh.

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "
silver The tune is quaility I have heard the promo, Uraken even played it this week in his radio show. Respect to Breeze and Styles for their work.

The fact hard housers are now liking hardcore just shows hardcore will never die and how we have now gained their respect... Sure they will come to our events, sure more labels will pick up on hardcore... but in the end it is more hardcore music, as long as it is quality then it's all good...

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
tommo
quote:
Originally posted by virus:
tommo: i was talking about the contradiction of every one this board's opinions.. i wasnt supporting your point.

Oh ok.
Misunderstanding!!

Dave Murray Nukleuz has had some decnet choons out over the years!

virus i hadn't heard the audio.. but i just did and it sounds pretty decent :)

ill pick it up.. too bad we gotta wait so long before its out!

Emanation Of course i'm gona buy it, not on Nukleuz though, remember its the hard trance mix with the hardcore mix as a flip! it'll b released on Raverbaby or this new Hazard County!

mcjutt in a word its good for our scene yes but why nukluez musciling on the act they do awesome hard trance mixes of b+s's work i know cos i have all of them on green nukleuz but dont u think nukluez have spotting a great thing cos hard houses is dieing hardcore the name says it all realy will never die ever! but other genres have and will but nukluez its not about music i reckon its all about money, also more hardhousers= more ketamine heads =more monged out people at raves=more attitude.

thats my feeling.

*waits for the abuse to be hurled back*

Emanation Exactly, it shouldn't b about money should it.
Its about hardcore, the dj's, the mc's, the ravers. Thats wots made it so strong, people stick wiv it n kept it wot it is today, We don't want hardcore goin the way ov hardhouse do we????? Nah...didn't think so, keep it how it is n it'll carry on!

If u think others should interveen then u obviously don't think hardcore is strong enough

IMO

Fred The Red Has anybody brought the Nukleuz promo of this yet?

I`m thinking of getting it but I need to know whether the Styles & Breeze mix is the hardcore version-surely it must be right?

dj_stey_iz_ere ive heard the tune and it a good tune ! ! !

------------------------
Dont drink and drive,

smoke Weed and fly
dj mannik sweet

No Left Turn i, personally, don't care who's releasing hardcore as long as it IS hardcore. hell... if oakenfold wanted to put out hardcore by breeze & styles or brisk & fade or anyone else, i wouldn't give a rats ass as long as they're making the music. i think it's stupid when hardcore kids don't want others to get into our music. "we don't want hard house heads to get into hardcore. they'll ruin it!" you're ruining it by not wanting to get the music out to more people. and the fact that a hard house label is actually putting a hardcore remix on one of their releases is a HUGE sign of success. though i'm not the biggest fan of breeze & styles, i would definitely like to see more hardcore mixes on this label.

-Donny / No Left Turn
http://www.liquidvinyldjs.com
Hajoline Nice! I'm going to get this as soon as it's out.... I like Hard House, I like Hardcore so I think it's a perfect combination.

As long as it doesn't sound like pitched up uplifting trance...
B.C Whats the problem with different labels jumping on the "Hardcore Bandwagon"? It's putting the muzik out and building a better fanbase,helping hardcore expand..hence;more events,more records. I personally think it's great. The only problem I can see is if they totally milk the scene...i cant stand that! But you lot should stop looking on the negative side of everything and be happy!!

"Doin All We Can To Make Sure That Hardcore Will Never End"
fazza hey its a good tune! dosent matter wot label its on! AND you can buy it in hmv which means i dont have to order it on the net as there are no hardcore shops near me!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"

It took 1.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page