Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 Anyone still producing ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
LeVzi I never stopped dabbling in production or mixing , just not in hardcore, but I do keep my stuff up to date best I can. Just upgraded the PC, so I figured id try to make something.

I spend more time in the gym these days than I do at the computer but even so, might try it, see what happens.

Anyone else still doing any ? hardcore Producer is long since dead I assume ?
DJ Bounce Occasionally matey
Triquatra Yes, I work under my Bee Trax pseudonym, doing Bonkers 7 styled hardcore.
https://soundcloud.com/bee-trax/

I set myself a goal to have a proper CD, Bee Trax mix 'album' ready by the end of this year.
Which I'd either give away for postage costs, or a small donation to charity or something.

So far I'm 8 tracks in, (3 brand new original B7 tracks, and two trance rip offs) and then using 3 that are already released..but it needs to be like 15 or 16 tracks for the CD, time is ticking. I'm having to split time between that, working on a project for a museum and family life so it's surprsingly hard to find the spare time to do it ...AND be inspired to write when that time is available.

Highly frustrating.

Calvin_G I've been producing kind of Low Key for ~7 years. I had a track with skeets a while back that was supposed to be on Hardcore Underground Breaks 2 but that compilation must have been scrapped or pushed back.

I still make like really new school hardcore but I don't upload a lot of stuff publicly, I have a promo list of DJs, managers etc I send my tracks to.

https://soundcloud.com/calving
LeVzi Good to see people still doing a bit. tbh I start a project, get a bit into it, then delete it, just cannot find any enthusiasm to produce anything hardcore related.

I've tried DnB, breaks, Frenchcore, hardcore, and nothing inspires anymore.

Kept all my stuff up to date, DAW, plugins etc. Just the want to do something has gone.

I prefer mix competitions now tbh. but so few and far between.
DJ P4ddy Yeah mate still trying to keep that oldschool HHC vibe alive, altough there are no producers or even parties in my country.
This is my latest work:

martinj1985
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Yes, I work under my Bee Trax pseudonym, doing Bonkers 7 styled hardcore.
https://soundcloud.com/bee-trax/

I set myself a goal to have a proper CD, Bee Trax mix 'album' ready by the end of this year.
Which I'd either give away for postage costs, or a small donation to charity or something.

So far I'm 8 tracks in, (3 brand new original B7 tracks, and two trance rip offs) and then using 3 that are already released..but it needs to be like 15 or 16 tracks for the CD, time is ticking. I'm having to split time between that, working on a project for a museum and family life so it's surprsingly hard to find the spare time to do it ...AND be inspired to write when that time is available.

Highly frustrating.

Sounds good mate! i would be up for that!!
martinj1985
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
I never stopped dabbling in production or mixing , just not in hardcore, but I do keep my stuff up to date best I can. Just upgraded the PC, so I figured id try to make something.

I spend more time in the gym these days than I do at the computer but even so, might try it, see what happens.

Anyone else still doing any ? hardcore Producer is long since dead I assume ?

checkout my bandcamp label!!
https://crescendohardcore.bandcamp.com/
nailbiter First post in like, 10 years. Trying to get back into it. Here?s one from a couple of years ago
https://soundcloud.com/inversesquare/goin-hard-demo
Willson

First thing I've put together in a while, stuck in the 90s!
danielseven Yes, I keep producing, of course!

Regarding the forums, those days I think Facebook Groups are more used for music production discussions. Sometimes I give some advice on those groups too.
LeVzi What groups, I don't see any.
danielseven
quote:
What groups, I don't see any.

Make an effort and find them. I can't advertise here.
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by danielseven:
quote:
What groups, I don't see any.

Make an effort and find them. I can't advertise here.

I have made an effort, there's **** all there.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Willson:

Very authentic sound you have there. Reminds me of a couple of producers i think. The first one that comes to mind is DNA. I'm guessing you grew up listening to stuff from around 1997.
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:

Very authentic sound you have there. Reminds me of a couple of producers i think. The first one that comes to mind is DNA. I'm guessing you grew up listening to stuff from around 1997.

I think it would benefit from a cleaner mixdown and master.

Still...
Nice! My kind of cheese! :)

Willson Cheers guys, yeah I agree it does have a DNA sound to it :)

94-97 were my peak years with 95 being the ultimate year for me.
Ride like the Wind, Hixxys On Top Remix, Toytown, Luv U More, Now Is the flipping Time(!), Fade - Keep on Trying, Cheddar 3 (Nobody does it Better), DJ Chewy - Rock This Place, Druid and Sharkey....
I mean... Did I dream that?!
bridson10ak I have been doing lots of other stuff but im thinking of making hardcore again :)
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by bridson10ak:
I have been doing lots of other stuff but im thinking of making hardcore again :)

Go for it! I liked your Hardcore productions.
Rhoobarb2005 As an amateur/hobbyist, I do, but I always find the style I would like to make is not the style I end up with.

Plus, it's not really up to any decent standard, and I don't have anyone to really get any critique from.

Maybe there should be a part-time hobbyist producers self-help club.
LeVzi There used to be, was called Hardcore Producer, was pretty decent, some complete bellends on there though, who try to ruin it for many.

But on the whole it worked.
Rhoobarb2005
quote:
There used to be, was called Hardcore Producer, was pretty decent, some complete bellends on there though, who try to ruin it for many.

But on the whole it worked.

Unfortunate that it's "used to be".
LeVzi Yeah it is a shame its gone but no point keeping it going if no one posts
Hartshorn303 Its always nice to be able to play around with different genres; myself dabbling with UK Hardcore, Bounce and D&B
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Hartshorn303:
Its always nice to be able to play around with different genres; myself dabbling with UK Hardcore, Bounce and D&B

I do the same. UK Hardcore, Jungle & Old Skool/Nu Skool Breaks.
Jonny Rich
quote:

Loving the 90's happy hardcore tracks we need to get something done.

It took 1.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page