Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Petition to release Force & Styles - Sunshine

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Captain Triceps Yes, I'm a little bit drunk, probably the reason I did this.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/petition-for-force-styles-sunshine-original

You never know, it might work. Sign the fucking thing.
oxis did my part

Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by oxis:
did my part

Champion. This can't go ignored any longer. I'll be ordering the rosettes soon.
Hard2Get Lol for a second there i read the title as 'Petition to release the sunshine'.
Gazza1712 Last year Darren styles said he was working on a force and styles album so may be worth asking him on twitter if this is likely to be on the album
Captain Triceps I have, also asked him on Facebook with no joy.
That's why I did this last night. And I must say, the campaign is off to a flying start so far, with 3 massive signatures he is sure to crumble under the pressure.
It takes a fucking second to sign it!!!!
ultraskool ok guys, here's my signature, as I have this tune on mp3,

btw, is that the one that goes: 'watching the sunrise' an incidental rain... lost on a hill that I once knew, here comes the sunshine to see me through....
Captain Triceps Well, the petition tweet has been removed from his Twitter account and his Facebook fan page.
The drunken scotsman Do they play this track in any of their classics sets? Can't ever remember hearing it live.
Thumpa I've never heard it in any live sets, very odd. Not to sound like a total bastard but I have this unmixed on mp3!
Captain Triceps That's the one Ultraskool. You have it on MP3??

I don't remember hearing it in a classics set but that's not to say they don't.

Might be worth a few of you guys sharing this, my influence only spreads so far. Either Styles or someone running his accounts as seen my posts about this and removed them.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
I've never heard it in any live sets, very odd. Not to sound like a total bastard but I have this unmixed on mp3!

You have influence mate, can you help? I know you won't care so much as you already have it but do a brother a favour eh!
djDMS Not meaning to be controversial here but I can quite easily manage without it
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Not meaning to be controversial here but I can quite easily manage without it

I don't wake up screaming because it's not in my CD wallet or anything, but it would make a nice addition.
Impulse_Response If they're keeping the lid on this tune, then how does anyone get a hold of it (CDJay, Thumpa...). Do big names share tracks among each other a lot?
CDJay I nabbed it back in 2002 before I began my campaign of agitation. Also nabbed a load of Fade stuff before he went AWOL.

Doubt I would get it if I asked now

CDJay
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
If they're keeping the lid on this tune, then how does anyone get a hold of it (CDJay, Thumpa...). Do big names share tracks among each other a lot?

Yes all the big names share their tracks with each other in order to maximise the airtime their tunes get at raves. Always been the case in the digital era at least.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I nabbed it back in 2002 before I began my campaign of agitation. Also nabbed a load of Fade stuff before he went AWOL.

Doubt I would get it if I asked now

CDJay

Can't you do something?
CDJay I offered to do an F&S album, gratis, with a 4k documentary at our own expense.
Short of winning the lottery and showering gifts on all involved... No.

CDJay
latininxtc
quote:
I offered to do an F&S album, gratis, with a 4k documentary at our own expense.
Short of winning the lottery and showering gifts on all involved... No.

CDJay

Why did you shorten this? Did someone get pissy about what you deleted? ;)
warped_candykid Oooo a F&S album???!!! What about a Seduction Album? Or a DNA album???!
Captain Triceps Small update, from Force himself.
From Facebook:
Paul Hobbs "Will see if I can find it. Sure it got a release back in the day. Will speak to uncle Stylesy to see if he can remember or has it."

I mean it's not a "Yes, here you go, for free!" but it's better then simply being deleted like on Styles' Facebook and Twitter. I just hope he doesn't ask Styles only for him to put a block on the idea.
Hard2Get
quote:
Will see if I can find it. Sure it got a release back in the day.

Lol. It's funny just how aware we are of the fact it wasn't released yet one of the 2 artists that produced it doesn't remember well enough to be sure.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:

Lol. It's funny just how aware we are of the fact it wasn't released yet one of the 2 artists that produced it doesn't remember well enough to be sure.

Well, I didn't want to point that out, but yeah. Saying that I suppose he had all their own tunes to hand by default, it's easy to assume it just came out all those years ago, it was probably planned anyway.
It's looking slightly more promising anyway!
Captain Triceps "I'll speak to Stylesy today and see if we can find it. Garry, I'm also speaking to Stylesy about [the F&S album] today, not sure when it is happening though but will let you know as soon as I know anything."
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
quote:
quote:

Well, I didn't want to point that out, but yeah. Saying that I suppose he had all their own tunes to hand by default, it's easy to assume it just came out all those years ago, it was probably planned anyway.
It's looking slightly more promising anyway!

Yeah i wasn't implying anything. I just found it funny lol
Captain Triceps ****BREAKING NEWS****

Paul Hobbs "Well the good news is the Mr styles has found the original dat! So yes we can make it available when we get the album together"

COME ON!!
Elliott Nice to see this have a happy ending.

Now someone convince Styles to release the 2009 update of Takin' Me Higher please.
Hard2Get It's a bit crazy when you think that all it took for this to happen was you making a post (or msging them), lol. Who knew!
Captain Triceps
quote:
It's a bit crazy when you think that all it took for this to happen was you making a post (or msging them), lol. Who knew!

All because I was a bit pissed the other night, listened to that track and decided I was going to do something about it.
It will be such a huge disappointment if it turns out they only include it in a mix on the album.
djDMS Really enjoyed reading that on FB. Nice work sir!
Captain Triceps "Yes will be the full mixable one. The plan is and it is just a plan at the moment, to make every force and styles original or remix available in its mix able format. That will hopefully include all remixes we ever did. It's a big task and a lot of red tape to get round but that is what we are going to try and achieve."
Vladel Someone ask them if they can find the with or without you cover dougal played a lot in 97
Captain Triceps And their remix of Set You Free, which, again was only available on a few dub plates.
I didn't personally think that was amazing but a lot of others did. They might have trouble releasing that, though.
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
****BREAKING NEWS****

Paul Hobbs "Well the good news is the Mr styles has found the original dat! So yes we can make it available when we get the album together"

COME ON!!

Nice one, man!

I'd personally love to have the heart of gold remix that was featured on their United Dance vol.6 mix.

/crosses fingers
Hard2Get I was just listening to Jon Doe's remix earlier. Best remix.
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
I was just listening to Jon Doe's remix earlier. Best remix.

Wasn't aware of that one. Got a clip, Matt?
djscorch Good work!
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
quote:

That's because it's an unofficial bootleg that they weren't happy about. There doesn't appear to be an example on the internet so I'll have to rip it from tape.
Samination
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
quote:

That's because it's an unofficial bootleg that they weren't happy about. There doesn't appear to be an example on the internet so I'll have to rip it from tape.

that sounds like what happened to hixxy's remix of "bullet in the gun"
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:

That was a belter of a remix, I thought, especially at the time. Shame we'll probably never see it available.
Samination
quote:
quote:

That was a belter of a remix, I thought, especially at the time. Shame we'll probably never see it available.

Time to make another Petition to Oakenfold? :P
Captain Triceps
quote:
quote:
quote:

Time to make another Petition to Oakenfold? :P

Hixxy just giving us the track would make more sense but I think he said the DAT's been lost.
Might petition Dougal for some of his '99 stuff though, think he had a few unreleased bit.
djscavenger Can you try and get D-Ice & Reality to release Wheels of Time next? It's a crime that was never released.
Hard2Get Maybe we should get 'ceps drunk and see what happens.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Maybe we should get 'ceps drunk

On any given evening I'm usually halfway there. Should I just make a list of every criminally-unreleased track and make thousands of petitions?
Bee-Trax I'm sure I've heard it somewhere before...wasn't it on a mixed album??
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Bee-Trax:
I'm sure I've heard it somewhere before...wasn't it on a mixed album??

I've also asked Dougal about his unreleased tracks from the album I presume you refer to. I know he's seen the message but I've not had a reply.
Anyone else wanna take the reins on this one?
latininxtc
quote:

You're absolutely right. It was on Happy 2B Hardcore Chapter 5.
Bee-Trax
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

You're absolutely right. It was on Happy 2B Hardcore Chapter 5.

Hmmm, I don't think it was that one - I've not heard of that album
CDJay Bonkers 7.

I am making a real effort to secure the physical, and pair with Documentary. F&S deserve no less

CDJay
Captain Triceps
quote:
Bonkers 7.

I am making a real effort to secure the physical, and pair with Documentary. F&S deserve no less

CDJay

Early days as it is, how is it looking so far? As in, is it any further being suggested?
CDJay It's been on the cards a while, but I thought I was out of the loop as last year I was informed it was a digital only thing. With renewed interest, traction, and mention of physical I am riding anyone and everyone I can.

CDJay

Captain Triceps
quote:
It's been on the cards a while, but I thought I was out of the loop as last year I was informed it was a digital only thing. With renewed interest, traction, and mention of physical I am riding anyone and everyone I can.

CDJay

I genuinely feel like I've helped out with something relatively big, here!
CDJay I often use the theory of relativity, and Ketamine, to add gravitas to my probe.

CDJay
Captain Triceps Er, yeah.
djDMS e=MC Storm?
latininxtc Wait, so Jon you are still working on convincing both parties of doing a F&S album with HU, or is it greenlighted to go???
CDJay Attempts to convince. There's a lot of people in the chain.

CDJay
Captain Triceps Seems like it's going to happen one way or another. A physical product with documentaries and that would be blinding, so much better then a folder full of MP3s - but it would have to have absolutely everything, like Force said they were trying for.
djDMS ...which could end up ruling out a CD album, unless we have a Volume one, volume two....etc
Captain Triceps
quote:
...which could end up ruling out a CD album, unless we have a Volume one, volume two....etc

Sod volumes - surely a four disc album would be enough?? I'd take the downloads over separate volumes, unless they were released *very* closely together. As in, not several months, which I imagine would be likely.
Captain Triceps There's been a bit of discussion on this over at USH, even Force himself is in on the act - he wants to release the album but Hixxy owns the rights - he suggested the petition but it's already in full swing.
Sign, sign, sign!
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/petition-for-force-styles-sunshine-original

Oh, ignore the donate thing that apparently pops up after you've signed.
martinj1985 would love to see this happen!!
djDMS I don't even like the tune but signed anyway in the hope that it'll lead to their decent stuff being released ;-)
Thumpa

still sounds great!
_Jay_
quote:
I don't even like the tune but signed anyway in the hope that it'll lead to their decent stuff being released ;-)

Sheep.
Captain Triceps
quote:

still sounds great!

Come on thumps do us a favour ;)
Bring Me Round To Love
quote:
There's been a bit of discussion on this over at USH, even Force himself is in on the act - he wants to release the album but Hixxy owns the rights - he suggested the petition but it's already in full swing.
Sign, sign, sign!
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/petition-for-force-styles-sunshine-original

Oh, ignore the donate thing that apparently pops up after you've signed.

Maybe if Force & Styles didn't sell their back catalogue for greed, they could have done what they wanted with it now.

GrahamC Problem is, what is Hixxy doing with those rights apart from sitting his fat backside on them?

Greedy fat b@stard who won't put ANY music out. He obviously has some sort of mental health problem or a personality disorder.
The drunken scotsman Or he can?t be ****ed. Either way, frustrating
CDJay I'm nearly rebooted, keep mentioning HU in any and all conversations so I can get it all mastered properly (I want to do it at Metropolis, like Diversions, and use pretty packaging)

CDJay
Si Thompson I have this on Dub plate.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Do they play this track in any of their classics sets? Can't ever remember hearing it live.

Force & Styles play this @ Helter Skelter 'Energy 99' and Dougal plays it in his Slammin' Vinyl set from November 1999.
SparkzMusic If some people have it on dubplate, why not just rip it and get it uploaded?

A) It's not like anyone (Hixxy) would lose out considering it's not publicly for sale in any form (and probably will never be) apart from the mixed version on second hand copies of Bonkers 7, which is all private sellers so no money to rights holders.

B) It's old, the scene has changed and a lot of people who would have once done anything for it are long gone and not looking back. I really doubt it would even get that many downloads apart from the real die hards. Hardly like it's going to be played in countless live and recorded sets.

C) Having the dubplate is no longer is a tool of envy. It might have been a lot of peoples favourite song nearly 20 years ago but now? The most envy would be in having the dubplate from back in the day with the track on it (for collectors purposes) rather than the track itself. So whoever ripped it would still have the more desirable collectable.

Personally, not fussed either way. Would have been nice to have the full version a few years after bonkers 7 but now, can't say I care really.

And.... Asking Thumpa for a favour? Hahahaa, his posting of that mix containing it was nothing less than more typical self promotion. "Here you go, I have it, but rather than just say I have it and/or link to the many bonkers 7 rips of it available on youtube, I'm going to let you hear that I have it by posting my mix that features it ".

13 days after asking for that favour and no further replies by him clarifies my point. (Blatantly if he does comment again in this thread, it will be to argue what I have said and not because he was going to reply otherwise). So request denied I guess
Missingno
quote:
Originally posted by SparkzMusic:
If some people have it on dubplate, why not just rip it and get it uploaded?

A) It's not like anyone (Hixxy) would lose out considering it's not publicly for sale in any form (and probably will never be) apart from the mixed version on second hand copies of Bonkers 7, which is all private sellers so no money to rights holders.

B) It's old, the scene has changed and a lot of people who would have once done anything for it are long gone and not looking back. I really doubt it would even get that many downloads apart from the real die hards. Hardly like it's going to be played in countless live and recorded sets.

C) Having the dubplate is no longer is a tool of envy. It might have been a lot of peoples favourite song nearly 20 years ago but now? The most envy would be in having the dubplate from back in the day with the track on it (for collectors purposes) rather than the track itself. So whoever ripped it would still have the more desirable collectable.

Personally, not fussed either way. Would have been nice to have the full version a few years after bonkers 7 but now, can't say I care really.

And.... Asking Thumpa for a favour? Hahahaa, his posting of that mix containing it was nothing less than more typical self promotion. "Here you go, I have it, but rather than just say I have it and/or link to the many bonkers 7 rips of it available on youtube, I'm going to let you hear that I have it by posting my mix that features it ".

13 days after asking for that favour and no further replies by him clarifies my point. (Blatantly if he does comment again in this thread, it will be to argue what I have said and not because he was going to reply otherwise). So request denied I guess

Short answer: because of sectarism and narcisism, which unfortunately is a very common pathology in the electronic music scene.

This is why I deeply admire people like CDJay, breaking out some of these infamous taboos by restoring and selling unreleased songs for the rest of the mortals, as well as digital masters of songs/maxis/labels that were only available on vinyl at the time. If it was not because of people like him, the musical patrimony would be gradually destroyed due to the megalomany of many other people (both collectors and producers).
djDMS Even shorter answer.

Nobody owes you anything, don't be a dick.
Missingno
quote:
Even shorter answer.

Nobody owes you anything, don't be a dick.

Slightly longer answer:

Nobody will die if some full-length songs are released FOR SALE.
Triquatra Quite a few artists and labels are doing their own discography usb sticks nowadays though; i don't think it's exclusive to hardcore.

few off the top of my head Jon The Dentist has been doing his, tidy released their hdd, masif did a USB

is it because it is coming down to "crunch time"? The bottoms fallen out of the market and will just continue to so, the people interested in buying these things are on the brink of "retiring" from DJing, if they haven't already done...not to mention that the monetary worth of the music iteself along with the actual interest in it is reducing ("I can't say I actually care").

The final thing to do is the last bastion of making any worth while money selling music is to release your discography in one final firework.
point is, i think most things will surface eventually.

*edit*
HAH! funny I should say that; someones already uploaded the full version here ...(encrypted url as I know we're not supposed to fileshare on here)

http://goo.gl/Lf6QzR
robertybob
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Quite a few artists and labels are doing their own discography usb sticks nowadays though; i don't think it's exclusive to hardcore.

few off the top of my head Jon The Dentist has been doing his, tidy released their hdd, masif did a USB

is it because it is coming down to "crunch time"? The bottoms fallen out of the market and will just continue to so, the people interested in buying these things are on the brink of "retiring" from DJing, if they haven't already done...not to mention that the monetary worth of the music iteself along with the actual interest in it is reducing ("I can't say I actually care").

The final thing to do is the last bastion of making any worth while money selling music is to release your discography in one final firework.

*edit*
HAH! funny I should say that; someones already uploaded the full version here ...(encrypted url as I know we're not supposed to fileshare on here)

Thanks for sharing that! Can't wait to stick it in a mix.
Missingno
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Quite a few artists and labels are doing their own discography usb sticks nowadays though; i don't think it's exclusive to hardcore.

*edit*

Thank you very much! In addition, it is the digital master in WAV format, instead of a vinyl rip from the dubplate. It could not be better!!!
Thumpa
quote:

Why would I give you any music I own? ****.

Samination define own.
Rodz90
quote:
quote:

hahaha you literally just proved his point
Missingno
quote:
Originally posted by Rodz90:
quote:

hahaha you literally just proved his point

And mine too:

quote:
Originally posted by Missingno:
Short answer: because of sectarism and narcisism, which unfortunately is a very common pathology in the electronic music scene.

Samination
quote:
What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.

- Albert Pike
Vladel
quote:
quote:

That?s just about what I?d expect to be honest. I respect what you tried to do with rebuild but it?s stuff like this that doesn?t make me sympathetic about the treatment you complained about.

danielseven
quote:
Yes, I'm a little bit drunk, probably the reason I did this.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/petition-for-force-styles-sunshine-original

You never know, it might work. Sign the fucking thing.

Is this release as rare as the Music For Supermarkets vinyl by Jean-Michel Jarre?

Well, on the other hand, I love hearing Force & Styles stuff back then. Not to sound jaded but there was something of special into that music.
danielseven
quote:

I agree that's illegal to file share music where you're not the copyright owner.

But please define better "own". You don't own the record. The songwriters are Hobbs and Mew, and the publisher is Paul Rodriguez Music Ltd.
Vladel File sharing is generally wrong but in this case, the song is not available, has not been available and is not likely to be available besides the fact it?s not far off 20 years old. There is no loss of earnings here and if the person who owns the rights so cared, they could easily release it so in this case, I see nothing wrong. It says more about a broken system whereby some producers seemingly have nothing but distain for their listeners.
Captain Triceps Hixxy owns the rights, and we know what he is like. Force is trying to get the rights to release the old Force and Styles tracks on an album or something, said he's been trying for a while. I don't know what the problems are or what causes delays, or Hixxy doesn't just fucking say "Yes, here you go, release them and give me my cut."
Anon. This is close enough for now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAd8gpdjoz8

This tune is better than every UK hardcore track released in the last 9 or ten years bar a few.
Coolgamer Can't for the life of me understand people that horde music and refuse to release it for sale. I'm not a fan of limited-edition releases, but to have some real bangers tied up in licensing or kept from the public by just one or two people... this stuff should be preserved for the future generations, and for those of us that grew up with it. I'd gladly pay a good deal for almost any lossless versions of the tracks I enjoyed in my youth. To just let it stagnate and rot seems a sin. I also fear that if things like the DATs aren't transferred they will eventually degrade and be worthless.
CDJay You couldn't be more right. This should have been done TWO DECADES AGO. I know some people are sore about the Sharkey album but it's a genuine miracle we got that out as we did. It cost me on every quantifiable level. This is only getting harder to do, and the rewards are lessening to incentivize doing. We'll do what we can, but having the least rewarded outfit in a decade be in charge of stuff they should have sorted before our inception is a weird one 😂

CDJay
Brainchild I find it even more scary when you start digging into things further just how wide spread the problem is, not just in happy hardcore, but the music industry and dare I say, the entertainment industry as a whole, that we lose so much before it can be preserved.

I recently discovered that the studio where music such as Whiter Shade of Pale, the Rocky Horror Picture Show and even The Life of Brian destroyed all their masters during the 1980s simply because the owners didn't want them. Then you look at how much TV programmes have been considered lost, primarily during the 60s and 70s because they basically erased it so the tape could be reused.

So it does seem that the entertainment industry as a whole seems to have lacked a fair amount of desire to truly preserve the past for future generations. Then you read about things such as Hixxy and UFO no longer having any of their back catalogue due to hard drive failures etc and you start wondering how much more has been lost over the years.
CDJay Did you hear about the recently revealed music catalogue losses in that Universal fire?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-music-fire/musicians-lament-reported-loss-of-recordings-in-decade-old-universal-fire-idUKKCN1TE02N

CDJay

Samination Not to say nothing about the gaming industry

https://kotaku.com/square-enix-doesnt-know-where-some-of-its-old-games-are-1835501374

CDJay: and that's supposedly not new news. Only the scope of the whole ordeal seems to have been changed from irrelevant to HUGE. I guess it makes the alphamagic fire into a piss take
Coolgamer
quote:
Not to say nothing about the gaming industry

https://kotaku.com/square-enix-doesnt-know-where-some-of-its-old-games-are-1835501374

CDJay: and that's supposedly not new news. Only the scope of the whole ordeal seems to have been changed from irrelevant to HUGE. I guess it makes the alphamagic fire into a piss take

I looked, but I can't find any news articles about the Alphamagic fire or a clear sense of just what all was lost. I thought something like that would make a good entry in the Lost Media Wiki.
Samination I think CDJay can collaborate more on that
Si Thompson Samination once told me that 'Force & Styles - Heart Of Gold' was Jungle music.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
Samination once told me that 'Force & Styles - Heart Of Gold' was Jungle music.

You're voting for Boris aren't ya?
Si Thompson
quote:
I've never heard it in any live sets, very odd. Not to sound like a total bastard but I have this unmixed on mp3!

Force & Styles - Helter Skelter 'Energy '99'
Dougal - Slammin' Vinyl (12-11-1999)
LeVzi Was this what you all talking about ?

That guy has it, maybe ask him for a rip.

MusicILove I will be playing it in my mix that's coming out tomorrow.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
Was this what you all talking about ?

That guy has it, maybe ask him for a rip.

Nah. He won't. I have it on dubplate, but it's a bit shagged. I could really do with a decent digital copy.

I would probably get it pressed to a 10 inch white.
Captain Triceps I spoke to Force again about this last week. Gonna catch up with me in the next month with an update, hopefully something positive.
Captain Triceps Essentially he will be sorting me out, he found the DAT, just needs to arrange stuff.
Sulphurik
DJ Bounce
quote:
Essentially he will be sorting me out, he found the DAT, just needs to arrange stuff.

By him sorting you out are you sorting us out? ;)
Samination Just bumping this thread up now that Force been busy re-recording DAT tapes... since Hixxy is involved, will we see a 2120 date?
DJ Blazar
quote:
Just bumping this thread up now that Force been busy re-recording DAT tapes... since Hixxy is involved, will we see a 2120 date?

I bet by the time the song is released, it wouldn't be worth it since AI would've recreated by then.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Blazar:
quote:
Just bumping this thread up now that Force been busy re-recording DAT tapes... since Hixxy is involved, will we see a 2120 date?

I bet by the time the song is released, it wouldn't be worth it since AI would've recreated by then.

I'm still waiting for D Triquatra to have done something
Mental_Adam Christ, i quess we were lucky to get the

DJ Force and the Evolution digipak cd release back in the 90s.

think it was titled simply electric.
Samination The only Album Force has released was All over The UK with Styles. And I wouldnt want a CD with Force & Evolution stuff anyways.
Mental_Adam That stuff was oldschool though.

was a cool track sampled from lost boys film called lost it
MusicILove I have it. Force & Styles - Your Love is my favourite from it.
DJ Blazar
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
I have it. Force & Styles - Your Love is my favourite from it.

Same except I only have the vocals for it, which was pretty easy to get.
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by Mental_Adam:
Christ, i quess we were lucky to get the

Tell me more about this ?
meran05
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
Originally posted by Mental_Adam:
Christ, i quess we were lucky to get the

Tell me more about this ?

https://www.discogs.com/Force-Styles-Simply-Electric/release/202453
gdl888 bump, is there any news about Force & Styles - Sunshine?
Gazza1712 So an update on the force and styles digital album/ release. Not sure if everyone knows but Hixxy owns the rights to the f&s back catalogue and it?s Hixxy that is releasing this. Spoke to force a couple of weeks ago and he said it won?t be released this year and that most of the old stuff has been remastered just have to do some new remixes for the album. But it?s Hixxy so could be never.
Samination After having heard that it's been doing the rounds for years now, they're taking the piss. Can't go around complaining about not earning money or blaming it on piracy when everyone who wants the track already has it...
DJ Bounce If anyone actually has a copy of this slide in to my DMs if you wouldn't mind.
Luz1978 +1!
Anon. Looks like someone has decided to upload the track to youtube , with some decent quality.

pbcairo I am the poster of that video, but that is not the full version; that is the one that I found in a mix, but is the first track, and the part after 5'52' is mixed with another track. Sunshine's length is at least 6'14'and someone claims that the full length is 6'52'. Though the mix I found, and another mixes called Bonkers 7, Dreamscape 33, Helter Skelter Energy 99 that has Forc & Styles - Sunshine only featured the part until 6'14'. I don't know what tone it has after 6'14'.
pbcairo A little longer version uploaded by The Rave Music Archive.

Samination
quote:
Originally posted by pbcairo:
A little longer version uploaded by The Rave Music Archive.

Can't be arsed to topic-dig this thread, but I've said somewhere that(I said it once at the top of this very page hahaha) the track will be shared to everyone before they get their thumbs out of their asses and try to sell it, and then they'll complain about piracy (by this point, it's an issue with taking toooooo long and availability, not piracy you dolts!) and then stop bothering releasing anything else unreleased...
Anon.
quote:
quote:

Can't be arsed to topic-dig this thread, but I've said somewhere that(I said it once at the top of this very page hahaha) the track will be shared to everyone before they get their thumbs out of their asses and try to sell it, and then they'll complain about piracy (by this point, it's an issue with taking toooooo long and availability, not piracy you dolts!) and then stop bothering releasing anything else unreleased...

Agreed.

I just used a youtube to wav converter on that video above, I know it still isnt the best quality, but its near enough.

Im not fussed about the outro, I have all the meaty parts of the tune in good quality, that will do me.

So i wont bother buying (if it ever makes it out) when its released.

Just out of curiousity , where did this come from ? is it part of a mix ?

The RMA channel ownere said he has the full version also ?

Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Anon.:
quote:
quote:

Agreed.

I just used a youtube to wav converter on that video above, I know it still isnt the best quality, but its near enough.

Im not fussed about the outro, I have all the meaty parts of the tune in good quality, that will do me.

So i wont bother buying (if it ever makes it out) when its released.

Just out of curiousity , where did this come from ? is it part of a mix ?

The RMA channel ownere said he has the full version also ?

if you read the comment, you can see that the uploaded purposely cut out the outro.
Anon. Ahh right.

At this point who ever holds the rights to the track have no one to blame but themselves for it being shared now.
pbcairo I think he got it from an audio sharing site. I also got the full version from there and it sounds same as his one.

Reuploaded to YouTube(speed shifted because many mixes include Sunshine played at this speed):
Triquatra Doubt the youtube ones came from that filesharing site, as it looks like it was only uploaded there on March 4th this year! But wow.... I guess that's that. /topic lol
Samination Knowing who runs the youtube channel, I think I can say that they didn't get it from a filesharing site. Although I don't know how they got it from the first place.
Anon. Well at least we dont need to hear MusicILove brag about how he/she has the full mp3 anymore.
The drunken scotsman Amazed at the length of this thread on the topic of what is a completely average tune that didnt happen to get a release.

If there was a league table of Force and Styles tunes this would be in the relegation zone for me - why all the fuss?
Samination Because it's a track I don't listen to that often so I still like it.

In comparison to Scott Brown's Everytime I Close My Eyes that I played until I was friggin bored of it (and after having not listened to it over 10 years, I started liking it again and even mixed it)

It took 6.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page