Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 bonkers 11 - forevolution

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
fazza lookin good!! especially scott browns cd -
dougal and gammer - stomp WHAT A TUNE!!
brisk and ham - angel eyes

john peel is not enough!!
weba_d Where you hear this?? Or am I just blatently missing the whole plot??

Simon Yeah the track listing looks pretty good, looking forward to Sharkeys cd.

"Forevolution" seems like a bit of a wierd name, its almost like there "For Revolution" Which would be quite ironic imo!!!

Everything is random, your probebly not meant to read this!!!!!!

"In My Sleep I Grind My Teeth"

"TeethGrinder"

"Therapy?"
whispering OMG, i dont know enough english words to say how much i want that CD...

#me rings hixxy for an advance copy#

hardcore is my first love an it will be my last,
hardcore of the future,hardcore of the past. to live without my hardcore is impossible to do,cause in this world of roubles my hardcore pulls me though!
fazza *me wakes orion up from dream land!*

Dave Murray Dave "says" : Its all about Scott Brown! he also says wtf is an Ultrabeat track doing on it?!

Originally posted by Dave Murray:
Dave "says" : Its all about Scott Brown! he also says wtf is an Ultrabeat track doing on it?!

You see, its all about sharing. We give them a tune, and on the return they dont only fund the hardcore artist that made the original, but they also give a uber good producer like styles a chance to make a version out of it, that satisfy us hardcore fans

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000E13Q7/happyhardcore-21

Originally posted by silver:
^^^ dont matter it will rock anyway

Yeah true, i mean who actually listens to Hixxys mix anyway

Meeeeee *voted Raverbaby as best label* buahahahaha

Seany lol, so i take it their gonna start making themed styled covers to the latest big movies ,anyone know any big movies that are coming out next year..... nice tracklistings ,whats wrong with hixxys mix....

let the music take you to the highest height ,come on raise your hands up you can touch the sky.........

Happy2bBonkers ohhhh i cant wait

HARDCORE IS BACK NOW THEY ALL WANT A PIECE OF US!(Happy2bBonkers)
atomicb Not liking the cover tbh =/

But I'll still be buying :)

radiokate
quote:

ha ha ha i dont even wanna comment cus itll be cruel ha ha ha ha ha

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
DiA eh i WILL be buyin this!! it looks ***** mental :)

wots this john peel song about? i heard some interesting stuff.....but thats all...anything special bout it??

cheerz

Leelo1 its gonna be juicy
think i will be gettin it

DO NOT DISTURB DJ IN PROGRESS
Leelo_1
mombassaa Yay! i canni wait man!

Fu©k the prejudice
Dibstar Tracklisting looks good - plus, ITS BONKERS!!!! (always good), but new cover styley is nothing compared to the old cartoon style before - oh well, I'm sure it don't matter none............
*sulks in corner for hours*

The star in my name isn't there for nothing
Sean Apollo Where can I hear stomp- dougal/ gammer?

www.intenseradio.co.uk
Splix yeah Bonkers 11 is gona be prety damn good im thinking. Scott brown

------------------------------------------------------------
Hardcore is life , Life is hardcore
Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by DJApollo:
Where can I hear stomp- dougal/ gammer?

www.intenseradio.co.uk

Goto www.essentialplatinum.co.uk and into forums and look about, there somewhere around there!

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
weba_d I cant wait till next year when it finally arives in aus..

Bonkers always good for a fresh new noise complaint from my neighbours.

Originally posted by weba_d:
I cant wait till next year when it finally arives in aus..

If hhc.com shop stock it, they'll ship it to Aus for you .

"TeethGrinder"

"Therapy?"
HPW i am pre-ordering this right now, theres no way im waiting any longer than necessary to get this CD!

btw. it was on John Peels radio show (that i happened to be listening to..) that i first heard hardcore properly and Bonkers, which made me go out imeddiately after i heard it and buy the latest Bonkers! So ive got a LOT to thank the bloke for, this CD's gonna rule.

hpw..
...get back!..the world is mine!!
fazza
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DJApollo:
Where can I hear stomp- dougal/ gammer?

www.intenseradio.co.uk

Goto www.essentialplatinum.co.uk and into forums and look about, there somewhere around there!

dunno if its just me but the essential platinum site aint working at the mo!

Seany
quote:
dunno if its just me but the essential platinum site aint working at the mo!

nah its not just you.....admins put a password on or something.....

let the music take you to the highest height ,come on raise your hands up you can touch the sky.........

Pacm0n1 Is '24/7' a cover of the one by Hixxy & Sunset with the 'Helter Skelter' lyrics in?

I have been looking for the original now for god knows how long now, I had a tape that was mixed by Dougal, which basicly contained this song on 1 side, different remixes etc. (he mixed if for somebody I know). Then I lent it to a friend, and he accidently taped over it ............. gutted :0

Happy Hardcore is not a style of music, Happy Hardcore is a way of life!!
Splix from scott brown

...................................................................................................
Anyway, stop yer whingin' and go oot and buy it!
.....................................................................................................
IS THERE ANYONE NOT BUYING IT?

Hardcore is life , Life is hardcore
dj_spex am lookin forward fur this cd but when r they going to ditch sharkey - his discs get worse each bonkers - a canny stand the guy, am mostly lookin forward fur the scott brown disc his stuffs healthy - does any1 know if styles - takin me higher is a cover of oceania - taking me higher

Charco sharkeys CD's are a wee bit off puttin', but i'm buyin it anyway!! :) another to add to the collection...

Sweetness is happy hardcore, which in return, is a way of life!
Sean Apollo Splix, I agree! Why would not not want this , it packed with new stuff god its gonig to be insane...

www.intenseradio.co.uk
dj_spex a wouldnae say sharkeys disc is off putting a wid say its TORTURE - I CANNY STAND THAT GUYS DISC - there never any good stuff on it, a tried the wan fae bonkers x once and never used it again its pish

someone shoot him before bonkers 12 - a hate the guy or sack him

scott brown is what people buy bonkers fur not pishy sharkey

Hardcorevolution was quite good but a expected it to be better but still its 100000000 times the sharkey disc

P.S. IF SHARKEY COMES ON THIS WEBSITE ANSWER ME YA WANK

Simon Sharkeys a good guy, and YES he does view this website, I actually prefer Sharkeys cd's over the other 2 because they are great hardcore sounds.

You hate someone because of the music they like and play???? Blimey you need to chill out big time!

Isn't it lucky that the majority of people don't think like that, otherwise there would be no music, probebly no world if people hated people for petty things like that!

Big Up The Sharkzter Can't wait for his mix on Bonkers 11 .

"TeethGrinder"

"Therapy?"
dj_spex simon how can you honestly like sharkeys disc its brain damage

SuperHenke
quote:
Originally posted by dj_spex:
simon how can you honestly like sharkeys disc its brain damage

Just because you don't like it does not mean that other people wont like it. Most think the Sharkey-stuff is good anyways..

atomicb He's not alone in likeing the disc - I thought the disc on 10 was amazing... listen to it much more than the other two.

More importantly *you* think it's like brain damage, but other do not. Can you not simply accept that and let people get on with thier lives? No one if forcing you to listen to the sharkey disc - by all means give it away or use it as a frisbee or whatever . . . but there's no need to complain to others who may find it quite a nice cd.

Sharkey does come on this site sometimes, but if you are seriously expecting a reply by saying 'ANSWER ME YA WANK' you really do need some help ;)

He may reply to a sensible criticism of his work, but not the sort of groundless opinionated stuff you've posted.

dj_spex Am fae Glasgow and a will guarantee u that less than 1% will like sharkey stuff - we urnae like aw u english who just started listenin to hardcore a few years ago. hardcore is in oor blood here just like scott brown - we prefer classic hardcore tunes and scott brown stuff - none of this sharkey caper.

av got a website dedicated to glasgow djs

www.gdj.vze.com

Scott if ya want a will add u tae it anaw, a hid tae start the website again efter the Springburn dafties got the password fur ma old website and messed it up - SPRINGBURN DAFTIES

and does any1 know wit scheme Scott Brown wiz fae in Glesga?

DiA dj spex ive read alot of your posts on here and all you seem to be doing is posting shit and going on about downloadin mp3's, how about someone shoot you before your next post?

oh and for your inconvenience i think sharkeys cd's are the best out of the 3, honestly.

sharkey is a joke but

DiA yes i understand you have a right to your opinion but dont keep going on and on about how shit you think sharkey is, isnt saying it once enough??

DUMEZ I cant believe what im hearing, Sharkeys mix is the bomb, as are all the disc's in any bonkers, Every time ive purchased a new bonkers the first cd i put on out of the set is always Sharkey's, His music is fast paced and full of energy, the way Hardcore should be!

SO LOCK DOWN ON MY LOWDOWN, LISTEN OUT!!

Sean Apollo
quote:

P.S. IF SHARKEY COMES ON THIS WEBSITE ANSWER ME YA WANK

dude please never say anything like that again...: /

www.intenseradio.co.uk
harddance
quote:
am lookin forward fur this cd but when r they going to ditch sharkey - his discs get worse each bonkers - a canny stand the guy, am mostly lookin forward fur the scott brown disc his stuffs healthy - does any1 know if styles - takin me higher is a cover of oceania - taking me higher

You Americans make me laugh, you really do, if you ain't american you still make me laugh!! lol

It was the UK who gave you Hardcore and made it is as big as it is by bringing our DJ's over to the US, and yet you now say that one of the UK/Worlds BIGGEST Hardcore artist mixes crap music and writes shit music!

Fair enough if you prefer the cheesy vocal hardcore(Which I dont like at all), but do NOT slate someone elses writing or musical tastes it's not big or clever and I think you'll find alot of UK ravers wuold be very annoyed at what you wrote because it shows a total lack of understanding of the music!

Sharkey pioneenered the Freeform sound, he Brought Bonkers back by talking to React, he has over 150+ released tunes to his name and he started off Bonkers ni the 1st place!!!!

That speaks for itself!

Maybe you should think before you starting slating an artist who has done so much for the UK scene and the scene worldwide!

StiX || Deviance
http://www.nuenergy.co.uk
[email protected]

B.C Bloody weegie!

Put down ur bottle of Bucky, take a step back and take a look at ur life!

Sharkey's mixes r pretty decent! I think that without them the Bonkers albums wouldnt b as good (unless they got Sy on board that is)

Scott Brown's mix does look really good tho! Lots of Plus System---Just how I like it!!!!!

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"
pishposh yeah totally agree freeform is not my bag but you cant slate a producer/dj/mc who has been one of the most important influences on hardcore music in recent years

B.C Any competitions 2 win this amazing new cd? Silver?

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"
silver ^^^ It wouldn't be HappyHardcore.com without one would it :)

Spex ur allowed ur own opinion fair enough but to continously go on about how much u hate sharkey is unfair, u put ur point across but there is no need to be so harsh about it! I used to be of the same view about sharkey and even hixxy quite a while back, but having listened to X and Hardcore Mutation iv really started to get into sharkeys mix and i love it, personally i cant wait to hear sharkeys cd! The same applies for Hixxy n Scott Browns cds!

PS: BC u were saying that bonkers wouldnt be the same unless they got sy!, Well im still listening to sys mix on bonkers 7 cause its so shit hot! But if they did put sy back on bonkers id rather they have 4 cds on it tho

HPW Sharkey f'in RULES! Seriously he one of the very best dj's and his new CD looks excellent. He has done and is still doing so much for the hardcore scene and hating a person this much just because of their musical tastes is just plain stupid.

hpw..
...get back!..the world is mine!!
fazza yeah ffs sharkey is a LEGEND!! if u ever actually went to a rave spex u might find out that his live sets are awsome! and lo and behold your little legs could take a whole hour of stomping u may get to meet him after his set and find out that hes proper sound and one of the funniest blokes u are ever likley to meet! but thats never gonna happen is it coz u just sit indoors on ya ass all day trying to piss people off on the internet, rather that actually going out and listening to the music that your sposed to love! also get ya f*****g head outa scott browns ass, bet u never even seen him play a set have ya!

rogerstubbs i dont what to her this it problie shit scott brown playing his own crap
sharky shit hixxy hah ha

roger stubbs
Shaker Spex will you just shut the **** up you moaning ****er..we've read u moan for ages now and will u shut the **** up!! no one cares about what u gotta say so shut the **** up!! u stupi litt individual!!!

quik334 Can't we all just get along?

"It's time to break away and nothins gonna stop me now.."
Shaker anywayz sharkley is a much better dj tha scott brown and hixxy (imo) scott brown is just so popular coz of all the tunes he makes (imo) and i just dun like hixxy's cd's lol

mr bishi Im not the worlds biggest fan of freeform,but in the last year r so there has been some magic shit comin out, n i think that sharkeys mixes have been by far the best off the last 3 albums.

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Seany yes scott brown is popular because he makes good tunes and has the best mixdowns (dont know if that has anything to do with this ,but i suppose ,i aint to keen on his new stuff ,prefered his old stuff ,imo hixxy plays the best stuff ,im rather bored of scott browns cd's and not really interested in sharkeys ,well only when im playing a game i suppose...

All About The Muzik
DJ Mouse can't remember where i said this before,but sharkey's disc is the only thing stopping bonkers from being a raver baby/evolution album in one. and there's already raver baby and evolution albums out/in the making.

save the best tunes that are coming out for bonkers like back in the day,and like sharkey does. not hixxy and scott brown's greatest hits.

rant over

--------------------------------------------------
"I had 2 half-brothers and they both died, so Mummy took the chainsaw off me"

DJ Mouse
http://hardcorehq.tk

It took 3.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page