Radio listeners 158+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions %26 site problems
 now playing%3F

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
milo dunno if this has been suggested, but if somewhere on the top of the page (maybe under the logo) you put what was palying on the radio station, either the mix show or the track title, that might help a lot with id's and also draw some more listeners.

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "
DJ Mouse track titles would be impossible,due to the fact it's one long mp3 file. but its possible to name what mp3 is playing (i think?),in which case who's mix is playing. would be a wicked idea coz the only way i know which mix is playing is from the dj commenting through it,and you only get that in a few of the mixes

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
silver I already have this system done and completed about 2 weeks ago and it rocks hard... I'm waiting to launch the advanced version it because I want to wait until the majority of the older shows (without the track names) are removed...

You can already see it now, open the mini browser in Winamp (ALT T) when listening to the stream, about 50% of the shows have complete track lists.... The system is in beta so if there are problems let me know about it and don't bitch about them as we are still testing.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
atomicb hmmmm.. that along with the mp3 stream title don't appear to work in winamp 3 :/

silver ^^^ I have no idea where the minibrowser is in WinAmp 3 if at all... If you want my recommendation, don't use WinAmp 3, I tried using it for 2 months I could never get used to it and found it had less features that WinAmp 2... Use WinAmp 2.

atomicb awwww :( but I like it! :D

It does have a browser, but proving your point I don't remeber where it is haha :D

virus nope sorry, winamp 3 sucks! stick with 2 :)

Simon Yeah but Winamp 3 has the "THINGER" what a perfect name :)

Sy.
strychnine Up the Thinger!!!

silver Sorry I used WinAmp 3 for 2 months everyday... and it sucks... you can't find anything (perhaps I'm used to WinAmp 2) but I really could not get use to it.

More importantly what do people think of this feature?

atomicb hmmm.. well ok I don't agree but this is a hardcore board, nota whine about winamp board :) I've d/l 2 just for you silver ;) haha, and yes nice feature :D

Perhaps a little picture of each dj or something? just seems to be all text.. just a suggestion :)

saintberry thats soo cool silver...only little niggle, there is no scroll bar. well for me @ least :(

silver atomicb: That is in the advanced version which is also testing (I will give out the URL once I clean it up a little more).

saintberry: You have to resize the window using the little mark in the bottom right hand corner of the mini-browser.

saintberry yeah i know...but i like it nice and small

still i wont whinge...wait, yes i will =P

scorll bars

jj, it works well!

silver Read the news :)

djmonoxide Hmmm. I seem to be stuck with winamp3. Where can I download winamp2???

I used to be a raver, used to take lots of E. Now I just smoke weed, and you know I will Succeed. :)
silver It should work in WinAmp 3 as well IF you can find the mini browser...

WinAmp 2 you can download from WinAmp.com

Comet Yes!!! Now I can listen to it!! I LOVED happyhardcore radio, but I hated not being able to know the names of songs! I'm in heaven now!

"I'm on my way I'm runniiiiiin', I'm gonna catchu if I can!"

Current Search: DHSS songs
silver You LOVED? I think you mean LOVE

Comet Well.. I guess you can say that! I meant like, I used to listen to it. So I loved it when I listened to it. Not like it's gone at all! I hope not!

---

Comet Now it's not working. ;-; There's this Stardust remix on and I can't get the name!! Someone help.

---

dj_stey_iz_ere my playlist thing dont work on it :( i cant see wot the Dj is playin :'( no fair

is any1 else on the same level
DJ Mouse and there's me thinking track titles couldn't be done? well i stand corrected,well done silver,all the effort you've put into the site's paying off

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
atomicb hmmm.. is it working for everone else? mine used to work until silvers news post, since then it doesn' work :/

Oh and you can get winamp 2 :) www.winamp.com, look for the little 2 top right-ish :)

djyogi hey silver if ur against mp3's etc y r u streaming them for everyone, i know there not there to download although u still can. Like isnt the main point to try and stop ppl from listening off the net and to go off and buy it? Sorry im just really confused here cause i know ur against mp3's etc.

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
fazza not workin 4 me. i got the window saying realtime show and track listing but theres nothing in the window! no fair

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
silver Basically the radio is so popular my stats can't keep up, I will have to increase my quota. If the screen is blank it is because I don't have and bandwidth left for the day... I'm working on a solution.

djyogi: It's radio, I have checked with most of the labels and it's promotion. I am not offering the MP3's for download, it's mixed and you shouldn't record it.

atomicb silver - yeah I was guessing it was something like that as it happend same time you offically launched :)

oh and also, the recording/ripping thing won't be a big deal at current bit rate, but if you ever go up to 128kb streaming I wouldn't be surpised if people start stream ripping... quite frankly I would be temtped so i could listen to this stuff at school.. but I won't as I know how you feel about it.

Perhaps a 'best of hhc.com radio CD?' All profits to silver? ;)

EDIT= Awful typing by me :P
EDIT2=I Suck :/

Oli G
quote:
Perhaps a 'best of hhc.com radio CD?' All profits to silver? ;)

err, hows about a best of hhc.com radio cd, 50% of profits to silver 50% to te artists :D

CAM001 Out FEB2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
atomicb haha man I was only joking on the profits thing, hence the wink smily.. but yeah I guess it wan't clear :D but the actual cd bit sounds good :D

Oli G heh, could be good, first get the streaming track lists bandwidth sorted.....

Few ways for bandwidth lowering....

1) In the record section dont make the page refresh after adding each record, not only is this very annoying, its a waste of bandwidth

2) Make the stats auto generate every day (forum stats) and send users to a preset html page...(this isnt bandwith but is processor saving)

3) ... ill think of some more later :) surley others can come up with some?

CAM001 Out FEB2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
silver The web site and the audio streams are different server and services different bandwidth's...
amberv i'm not sure whats wrong but when the new window pops up it has no images or info...just blackness....can anyone help!?!

~a~

peace n luv,
~a~
silver Right I forked out the cash and uped my queries to 8 times what it was before!

You will NOT have a blank space anymore (well until we max that out as well) - hehe :)

virus woooo silver!! the now playing box looks great now! :)

TweekiN i agree winamp2 is the go

YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The FORCE is strong with this one

Go hard or GO HOME!!
TweekiN the refresh thing after putting in my records is what is stopping me from finishing the list..
sorry i am impatient

could this be fixed?

how many records have u got up now and also when will the list be complete
cheers

Go hard or GO HOME!!
silver What is the refresh thing?

TweekiN whats up with the playlist on the RADIO
doesn't even have who's playing?
DoH

Go hard or GO HOME!!
TweekiN the page refreshes after every record selection
takes like 20 seconds on my com

Go hard or GO HOME!!
junglist_angel What is going on with the track listing?
Nothing is showing anymore...

fazza works for me!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
TweekiN Playlist is working again
last night it sed 15967:10 till next
but now it seems to be pucker
cheers

Go hard or GO HOME!!
silver Sometimes when the stream is screwy the numbers get screwy.

Comet I think you should make a thing on the main page somewhere that tells what DJ is playing at the moment, that'd really be nice for me so if it's one I've heard already, I don't have to load it!

---

Depot Any Way of getting the playlist to work with iTunes on a mac (OSX)?

tia

D

silver ^^^ Donate a Mac with OSX or the cash to buy one to me...

Depot now theres an idea seriously though, lemme know if there is anything I can do to help, i dont know nutin bout progmramming but do have a few freinds that do, mayeb then can carbonize the code for osx.

l8r

D

silver I would rather keep the code in house at the moment at least. The code also has problems with Netscape and Mozilla as well.

It took 2.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page