Radio listeners 189+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Styles IS ultrabeat?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
phazer Figured this out for meself as all ultrabeats tunes are old force and styles ones and it sounds like his stuff but slower also he i credited as writing the tune and no one else gets a mention- n e one know if this is true?

((_-¬ N E ONE GOT N E VERAS??? LAAAAVLY! ¬-_))
Seany Nah ,Ultrabeat is Dj scala or something and 2 other guys ,Plus Dj scala(I think its him) Is rezonance Q....

"Its An Oral Show ,We have Oral fixations"
j_a_c_k ultrabeat just recycle hardcore tunes so that they r slow enough and soft enough 2 play in the charts. but lets take Pretty green eyes 4 example, they hav stole it from a hardcore tune but lets b fair the hardcore version is only a remix ov a tune written by sum twat agez ago. but i dunt matta cuz its a shit song anyways lol!

Jak
phazer Then why is he just covering force and styles tunes? I know the ppl on videos and on totp etc are not styles- but i think he writes and engineers/produces the tracks

number2301 Ultrabeat is mike Di Scala, check the Recon tracks on Bonkers 11 Hixxy mix

-------------------------
Living on my planet is so easy, there is peace, there is love and there is Ecstacy :D

www.leeds-cruise.co.uk - Cruising is not a crime, owning a Nova should be....
silver Styles IS ultrabeat?

No

dont belive it its all LIES LIES LIES

DO NOT DISTURB DJ IN PROGRESS
Leelo_1
DJ Mouse and another saying bananaman was hixxy

--------------------------------------------------
"I had 2 half-brothers and they both died, so Mummy took the chainsaw off me"

DJ Mouse
http://hardcorehq.tk
Seany ^^Yeah that one was so silly ,when i read it i really wanted to slap those ,for making something up .Totally without proof that he was and people even posted pics and they still werent convinced ....Why do people make up these silly things?..

Dave Murray Jeez next someone will be telling me Scott Brown is Interstate & Plus System ... Oh wait.

Dont Just Stand There ... Go Bizzerk!

Simon
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Murray:
Jeez next someone will be telling me Scott Brown is Interstate & Plus System ... Oh wait.

Even worse, I heard he was a part of this euro dance outfit called "Q-Tex".

"In My Sleep I Grind My Teeth"

"Look can't you see I'm a busy monkey.........Just let me finish my phone call!!!"
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
quote:
Jeez next someone will be telling me Scott Brown is Interstate & Plus System ... Oh wait.

Ridiculous.

Just watch - we'll have somebody saying he's Scottish next!!

K-Hole
quote:
Originally posted by phazer:
Then why is he just covering force and styles tunes?

probally cos there tunes are f_cking wicked

-----------------
Chris aka Ghost
j_a_c_k u av a heart ov gold a precius jewel 2 which i was sold....***** yeh!

Jak
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
quote:

Ridiculous.

...or that hes doing trance ;)

fazza or that he was voted best dj at the awards!! REDICULOUS

john peel is not enough!!
Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
quote:

Ridiculous.

Haha shocking,

radiokate
quote:
Originally posted by fazza:
or that he was voted best dj at the awards!! REDICULOUS

john peel is not enough!!

aiiiiaiiiiiaiiiiaiiiii

lololololol

mucho amusement at all these dozey gits who think styles is ultrabeat... styles is skinny little tomos my best mate when i was 5 lookey likey NOT some fat geezer of top of the pops!! ha ha ha. and jack im pretty sure pretty green eyes wasnt actually a cover of an old song, thou ive argued it thru with my father i cant find any evidence of it being written and produced any time befroe paul, darren and mr junior.

totally unrealated, but phazer, yr profile signature thingy - 'veras larrrvly' thingy, is that actually from somwehere then? cus all the lads say it and its always on the flyers round ere (little scissors and dotted line to cut down lmao) but i didnt know if it was actually from summat.

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by radiokate:
totally unrealated, but phazer, yr profile signature thingy - 'veras larrrvly' thingy, is that actually from somwehere then? cus all the lads say it and its always on the flyers round ere (little scissors and dotted line to cut down lmao) but i didnt know if it was actually from summat.

That's taken from 'Ebeneezer Goode' by The Shamen isn't it?

raverdave ^^^ yep.

HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!! HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!!
Simon I prefer Sid James laugh though .

"Look can't you see I'm a busy monkey.........Just let me finish my phone call!!!"
radiokate really?! well i never!

Ka*
phazer Yeah it is from ebeneezer goode its cockney rhyming slang. N e one got any vera Lynnes (skins) get it? n e way top one nice one get sorted!! (u all gotta know that one! :-) )

djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by radiokate:
really?! well i never!

I bet you have!!

radiokate
quote:
Originally posted by phazer:
Yeah it is from ebeneezer goode its cockney rhyming slang. N e one got any vera Lynnes (skins) get it? n e way top one nice one get sorted!! (u all gotta know that one! :-) )

yeah i knew what it meant just not where it came from... and lolol dms - aye probably!

Ka*
mark-ireland I hate Ultrabeat everytime they release a song that is not theirs people think it is like pretty green eyes most people who are not really into hardcore think that it is ultrabeats tune.

mark-ireland
Exhile I think ultrabeat deserve a bit more respect than everyone gives em. Id like to see all you guys go out there and produce a half descent tune. I agree it would be nice to see them produce a few original tunes but its no reason to keep having a go at them. Weve been stealing trance and pop tunes for a lot longer than theive been taking ours

----------------------------------------------------------

Find all my mixes at www.intenseradio.co.uk

Frank
Hard2Get ^^^ What he said :)

Seany Dj Hoekzema-As I keep saying ,We steal the trance/dance tunes but we dont get amazingly rich from it and wave it accross commercial television...

I dont really care about the whole thing anymore ,Its F & S's Music and they can do what they like with it ,Same goes for all the other stuff people rant about....

Dave Murray Ach min Ultrabeat are shit stealing our hardcore toons i min fits that about they should mack there own ****ing music nae steal ours.

Simon
quote:
Ach min Ultrabeat are shit stealing our hardcore toons i min fits that about they should mack there own ****ing music nae steal ours.

See what happens when you try and speak English?!?!?!?!

Just stick to your native Scottish for ALL our sakes!!!!! .

DJ Phoenix it would be a bit pointless if Ultrabeat was Styles:
Force & Styles - Pretty Green Eyes
= Ultrabeat - Pretty Green Eyes (Hixxy, Breeze & Styles mix)
so he would have made it with Force, then re-made it with Ultrbeat, then mixed the Ultrabeat version...
(and the same with feelin' Fine...)

Shake it Bop it Bounce it Flip it,
BOUNCE BOUNCE C'MON & BOUNCE!!!
eddie_loco i think everyone is missing the key point here, i think the only link that force and styles and ultrabeat have in there tunes is one person JUNIOR, the Ultrabeat version is a copletely different tune to Force and Styles but the singing is done by junior, because its his singing in the Force and Styles tune and the Ultrabeats it must means it is copyrighted to him,

I really hate the new mixs of our Hardcore tunes, i wasnt around back in the day as im only 18 and other people my age believe that Ultrabeats stuff is original, Ultrabeats new track is Paradise and Dreams, i nearly cried when i woke up in the morning to Chris Moyals playing it, i think Force and Styles should seperate there differences and get it sorted!

peace out!

oi oi
DJ Phoenix
quote:
Originally posted by eddie_loco:
i think everyone is missing the key point here, i think the only link that force and styles and ultrabeat have in there tunes is one person JUNIOR, the Ultrabeat version is a copletely different tune to Force and Styles but the singing is done by junior, because its his singing in the Force and Styles tune and the Ultrabeats it must means it is copyrighted to him,

I really hate the new mixs of our Hardcore tunes, i wasnt around back in the day as im only 18 and other people my age believe that Ultrabeats stuff is original, Ultrabeats new track is Paradise and Dreams, i nearly cried when i woke up in the morning to Chris Moyals playing it, i think Force and Styles should seperate there differences and get it sorted!

peace out!

oi oi

same here, i wasn't here in the good old days... but it does annoy me as Ultrabeat's Tracks aren't original. But it does pay back to some extent as Styles has remixed them both... (PGE & FF)

you would not believe the amount of hardcore tunes that have been ripped off for today's charts and house music or euro music or whatever... but the again all you have to do is look at the other choonz that hardcore has ripped from the pop songs etc... all swings and roundabouts...

but these hardcore tunes that are being ripped off -> there is not one of these "chart versions" that I think is better than the hardcore version!

maybe I am biased to hardcore... but hardcore is a way of life to most not just musical influence...

SEEKY [quote]Originally posted by nintendophoenix:
it would be a bit pointless if Ultrabeat was Styles:
Force & Styles - Pretty Green Eyes
= Ultrabeat - Pretty Green Eyes (Hixxy, Breeze & Styles mix)
so he would have made it with Force, then re-made it with Ultrbeat, then mixed the Ultrabeat version...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you talking about how can he be Styles? Styles is Darren Styles so how can it possibly be Ultrabeat. Ultrabeat is Mike de scalla (if thats how you spell it)

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!
silver
quote:
Originally posted by eddie_loco:
but the singing is done by junior, because its his singing in the Force and Styles tune and the Ultrabeats it must means it is copyrighted to him

This is wrong, The Ultrabeat version Mike di (can't spell) from Ultrabeat re-sang the vocals they are NOT sung by junior in this version.

oi oi
KetteringGanjaKru Hes not scottish and he doesnt do trance ure jokin

D. Rodwell

It took 2.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page