Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 new prodigy album for 2004

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
hooverlover if you are interesting there's a rumour (infact i think this might be true) that their new album "always out numebered, never outgunned" could be out this Spring

don't think i'll be buying it if it's like Fat of the land and I doubt it will be like Experience/Jilted (which are my faves for that rave sound)

i mean admit it! baby's got a temper is rubbish!

StrifeII yeah, if its fast like their old stuff im having it. thanks for the news, prodigy rule!

- Robbie Jay

http://www.soundclick.com/robbiejay
raverdave I hope its not crap... that baby's got a temper or whatever it was called was utter turd IMO, I heard that that tune got such a bad reception that they went back to the drawing board and almost started again, thats why its taken soooo long.

Btw Experience = My favorite non hardcore album

HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!! HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!!
Simon I found they just weren't as good when they promoted Keith from Dancer!

"In My Sleep I Grind My Teeth"

"Look can't you see I'm a busy monkey.........Just let me finish my phone call!!!"
Xenochrome I loved "Experience", but I haven't been a fan since.

Drugs are bad, because if you do drugs you're a hippy, and hippy's suck ass.
kg4 what do you think they would sound like if they did a freeform tune... im thinking pretty rockin.

Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...
virus loved the first album,
liked the second album,
once they got to the 3rd album, i lost interest..

fazza i absoloutley love the prodigy. i saw em at the reading festival a couple of years ago - the old stuff went down amazingly but the new stuff is utter tripe!! its like listening to metal with a kick drum and synths!! full on guitars, the lot!! will still buy it tho just to have a listen :)

john peel is not enough!!
Lixx I've heard a bunch of Prodigy but the only music of their's that I own is Smack My Bitch Up on vinyl, which I totally love. If that's the direction they're still going in I can't imagine the new stuff is really that bad, tho it might not be hardcore at all

KinokoBoy *smack my bitch up* is their only good song.

Bring Hardcore to Upstate New York!!!!
raverdave
quote:
KinokoBoy wrote
*smack my bitch up* is their only good song.

What are you talking about man!?! have you listened to experience, its a classic. Every track is class.

DJ Pathfinder i love the old stuff of the prodigy the experience what a hardcore album is was class the same as the first bunch of singels.

liam howlett did some good remixes too.

but if the new album is the same style as they do now then i think its a waist.

lets that they will go to the basics :)

You can't see me,because i am the future.
silver I read somewhere that the are working on new material... Now imagine this... what if The Prodigy went back to hardcore!!! holy crap that would be massive !? :)

You never know.....

"Can I Use My Strong Hand!?!"

danielle_86uk If you go on http://www.theprodigy.com/guestbook.html
and click on official band posts there is an interview with Liam Howlett about the new album

fearlessdrop prodigy might as well convert back to hardcore ...everyone else seems to be doing it

We are the music maker,
We are the dreamers of dreams,
We are the ones who turn fantasy in to reality.
When ever the beat comes into the fullest just close your eyes and let yourself go
SEEKY PRODIGY ARE PAST IT THERE NEW STUFF IS ****ING SHIT

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!
raverdave yea admittedly their later stuff is a bit crap but how do you know their new stuff is shit, you heard it? thought not.

So lets just wait before we slag em off yea?

"Can I Use My Strong Hand!?!"

DJCrissy YEAH THE OLD STUFF USED TO BE REALLY GOOD BUT NOW THEY HAVE JUST GONE TO POT!!!!!!

!STAY BUZZIN!

XXXXCRISSYXXXX

mr bishi Experience n MFAJG where pure class,fat o the land only had 1 god tune "Diesel Power"

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think
not."

Homer Jay Simpson
ryg0r You know that they used Reason for the bulk :)

Thats great advertising.

I liked the hits (don't we all) but the nu stuff... I'm sorry.

If you like hard breaks and hard guitars, check out - Sonic Mayhem - www.sonicmayhem.com :)

-=[ryg0r]=-
Lixx I found this on trance.nu (I am not ashamed :P)

prodigy reveals album details
Posted: 15 of January at 12:27, 2004 (GMT +1)

TRANCE.NU -- The Prodigy's Liam Howlett has revealed details of the band's new studio album through UK website Nekozine. It's their first album since 'The Fat of the Land' back in 1997. According to Liam it is more of a sexy sounding album, which doesn't mean that it's soft as such as it still contains the heavy experimental stuff that The Prodigy are known for. "It is more beats and hard production with the kind of toughness that's on a street level.", said Howlett.

Some tracks expected to appear on the album include: 'Sandstorm', 'The Way It Is', 'Lovebuzz', 'Girls', and 'The Gun'. Entitled 'Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned', the album is due out around June/July of this year.

Source: www.nekozine.co.uk

Written by: DjM

(Trance.nu or it's affiliates cannot guarantee that this note is 100% correct.)

I guess I'm not excited about it or anything but with any luck there will be an undiscovered gem hidden under all the garbage

Audio X Yeh I read in an interview that "Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned" is supposed to be more like "Jilted" and they are moving away from the guitars and screaming because of Keith's side project.

You saw the butterflies, didn't you? I also see them, countless in number.
silver Sounds good to me... do some hardcore!

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page