Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DNA's Posthumous Tracks

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
milo holy crap... awesome stuff! deffinately worth the download, so jump on 'em while you can. pure brockage

BAD_WES Yes they are awsome. Lets just say, this is one of the coolest thing I have ever had the pleasure of listening to. Very different, but great all in there own.

{)~No room for hate in Hardcore~(}
Blue Frequency YES! YES!! YES!!! TRACK 13!!!! YES!!! YES!! YES!

{)~No room for hate in Hardcore~(}
milo go slipknot go

djmarinecorpse I have some RealAudio files of all of these except for one, as well as some more that aren't included in the MP3 pack. All of them have names, and according to the person I got them from, these were (at least temporary)names given to them by DNA himself.

The tracks in the pack include:

Outta Here
The Final Curtain
Gabba Piss Taking Arseholes
and Bass Command

However, the name of track 9 eludes me, and I have several other tracks in RealAudio only, one being the intro for the album DNA was toying with making with all of his new tracks, as well as Ready (RU?), and The Bass Heavy Bastard.

Paul

Old sig removed due to stagnation.
djmarinecorpse And thank you, man, you are the best. Just had to say that. Outta Here is a classic.

Paul

Simon Yeah Downloading now.....Can't wait for some breakbeat goodness!!!

It is good of him to do this!

and I suppose I'll have to go thank that no good for nothing Ponder aswell!!!

"Hush little baby, don’t say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It’s just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head"
Seany Hell Yeah!! woo woo ,Downloading!!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=212846

http://www.soundclick.com/djsmilee
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by milo:
holy crap... awesome stuff!

My thoughts aswell :)

djDMS All my birthdays seem to have come at once!!

virus *jizzz*

Dont Just Stand There ... Go Bizzerk!

tklown Wasn't too fond of 3 and 9, but for someone who isn't into old skool too much, I thought 11, 12 were amazing =P 13 had too many lame vocals, though I used to like Slipknot lots
Simon
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
All my birthdays seem to have come at once!!

And you've allready had a lot of birthdays......I hate to think how old you are now!!!!

Hard2Get Tracks 3 and 12 are especialy wicked :)
The lyrics in track 11 are just wrong.
Simon
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:

Yeah, I had that thought aswell!

whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
quote:

Yeah, I had that thought aswell!

O... k... I'm alone with this one... :)

>>>http://www.infectedlogic.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=music2;action=display;num=1076041015<<<

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=212846

http://www.soundclick.com/djsmilee
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Smilee:
Not really...It was aimed at some the Ass's on USH who boo'ed him So i hope they all hear it! Whispering ,your not alone! ;)

"Most of the those Slammin Vinyl dub plates were smashed or given away in anger and frustration and the dat tape masters were destroyed."

I doubt he was making tunes at that state of mind ;)

>>>Your link doesnt work

Originally posted by Smilee:
Not really...It was aimed at some the Ass's on USH who boo'ed him So i hope they all hear it! Whispering ,your not alone! ;)

>>>http://www.infectedlogic.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=music2;action=display;num=1076041015<<<

Now for the correct link.

http://www.infectedlogic.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=music2;action=display;num=1076041015

Originally posted by STiWES:
Now for the correct link.

Cool the whole post, that explanes Smilee's comment... Although, i still like the tune :) That Kevin Spacey(?) reminds me of some movie that i cant remember...

StrifeII for those who dont know, dna played two of these tracks at his last ever hardcore set - slammin vinyl, 2nd febrary, 2000. The tune with the "Oh god no more" sample is f**cking blinding...it saddens me to think that people at ush dissed him on the next day. Might start writing this - i'm sick of trancey stuff and this breakbeat stuff is awesome. Respect to the DNA.

- Blasphemy
djmarinecorpse "....ohhhh, gawd, my ****'s bleeding again...."

I busted a frigging gut the first time I heard that

Paul

kg4 holy ****ing shit, track 9!!!!!!!! i think this would do great in the dnb scene even now! DEFF should be released!

Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...
djmarinecorpse Well, if the message was accurate in saying DNA relinquished copyright (rather than just permitted the tracks to be distributed online), then anybody could press it, perhaps tossing him some money while they're at it.

Paul

BAD_WES ^^^^

Very bad idea.

Ronnie_R17 I may not be a DJ or any form of Hardcore artist but i know hardcore(age 16yrs listened to hardcore for 17yrs) This is what hardcore is all about i cant mc or dj but i recognize a good track an this is one I LOVE YOU DNA!!!!!

One Day I Awoke And Discovered Hardcore Is Life!
djyogi Track 9 what a new tune, hmmmm i can see myself so jugling that beat.

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
Sean Apollo Im downloading the tracks right now

------------------------
"All Systems Go..Are you ready for the Hardcore?"

i buy my choonz from www.subsonicstore.com

Check out my mixes and many other great DJ's at...
www.intenseradio.co.uk
Le_Joker These tracks are great but Track 11 is friggening amazing!!!!!!!!

silver Only about 2 days left on the download... grab it while you can.

<-Hardcore->
silver Track 13 is suppose to be a joke actually :)

silver Download has stopped.

~.~.~Ďj Ŵã£ďŽ~.~.~
FireWire I found two mirrors, am I allowed to post them?

milo i don't see why not, it says on the front page news that they will keep everyone up to date with mirrors you can get them from...

silver As long as they are the only tracks on the server and you introduce me to that girl in your signature :)

-=[ryg0r]=-
Woxxy ok, first off: track 13 is NOT serious... and please stop comparing speedcore to slipknot...
that's like saying "reel big fish", "presidents of the united states of america" and "mxpx" is happy hardcore.

you can tell it's a joke, by 1. the track is to clean to be speedcore, 2. the vocals aren't used that way in speedcore.
but it's still fun as hell to listen to! remember that first time you heard Nasenbluten - ********er? yeah, then you know what i'm talking about! :D

anyways, i was thinking of getting a ******* up, so anyone with a BT-client could download these babies...
if you give me the announce-url, i'll seed it!

cheers

Woxxy - The one and only
http://www.woxxy.tk/
FireWire OK guys, here's a mirror I found:

http://ghetto.m6.net/dna/the_lost_tracks.zip

And that chick in my sig is just a... ummm... how do I describe it when she gets naked in front of the camera for money?
Reminisce how many tracks are there supposed to be?

Hard2Get There's 5 :)

Reminisce thank you so much....anyone know where the rest of the tracks are?

okidam mmmm, yeay!

milo rest of the tracks? it's a zip file with the 5 in it

okidam oh btw - he is only releasing the 5 tracks Ponder sent him on cd, not ALL that was lost and tossed away XD unless the zip ya got has less than 5 files... o.o;;

BAD_WES I am not 100% sure, but DNA has a few tracks that are not getting out. I know of a hadful of people who have them, and none of us are giving them out. You might be able to snag two of them on an upcomming TSR show.

Then I think again, some were on the Virus X releases.

driver_uk Hi there i would be happy to post a mirror on either my FTP or a spare site that i have ( sure i have one big enough some where) if you would be interested in me doing this just let me know. I do not have the tunez and would love to hear them. my comp upload speed is only 30kbs soon to be 45-50 so if that is good enough to run from ftp then i will do so.

latininxtc hey sorry for reviving this old topic, but I used to have this whole collection, and I am now no longer able to find it in my collection of mp3s! :(

but I am mainly looking for a track titled "all mine". I'm not sure if he actually gave these tracks names, but it basically had an MC in the song, and it had a female vocalist in there and the words i can remember her saying is "you are all mine"

since this collection was for free, is it an issue if i request for this? thanks to those who respond
Triquatra were these the ones that were called "The Lost Tracks"...?
whispering If i remember right, these were the only tracks DNA didnt destroy, after he got pissed at the ush users or something.

I think i might have them on my desktop, but i'm in Lapland atm, i'll check when i get back home...
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
hey sorry for reviving this old topic, but I used to have this whole collection, and I am now no longer able to find it in my collection of mp3s! :(

but I am mainly looking for a track titled "all mine". I'm not sure if he actually gave these tracks names, but it basically had an MC in the song, and it had a female vocalist in there and the words i can remember her saying is "you are all mine"

since this collection was for free, is it an issue if i request for this? thanks to those who respond

He did give some tracks out for free but All Mine wasn't one of them, unless he gave out tracks for free on 2 seperate occasions. The ones that this topic refers to though did not include All Mine.
If no one else can upload the other tracks then i will (i don't have them on this computer).
Entity I've lost all of the tracks - someone please re-up them!
Nav
quote:
Originally posted by Entity:
I've lost all of the tracks - someone please re-up them!

I too would appreciate a re-up.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Nav:
quote:
Originally posted by Entity:
I've lost all of the tracks - someone please re-up them!

I too would appreciate a re-up.

POST EM! POST EM!
Samination where these happy hardcore or breakbeat/jungle?
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
where these happy hardcore or breakbeat/jungle?

DnBish if i remember right. They were supposed to be like this crossgenre stuff, then DNA got slated on USH for "abandoning Hardcore", got pissed, trashed most of the tunes, later posted some of them with one track having that classic "i hope you mother dies in a car accident" sample (cant remember what movie it was from) which was supposedly aimed at the USH users.

Edit: the original news piece: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/portal_news.asp?action=filter&year=2004&month=2
scroll down to 2004/02/06

Edit 2: ...and he topic where DNA explanes the thing: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=6970&whichpage=2
mj-dream if i remember rightly i had these but lost them on my old pc be nice to get them again :)
latininxtc Although the song that I really may not be in the collection, a re-upload would be greatly appreciated by any members, old and new. i do remember the rest of the tracks on there were phenomenal in their own right. but i am still wanting all mine. for those of you who don't know which track i'm talking about, give me a few moments to find it.

the only place i have ever heard this track is on happy hour radio, the internet radio show that was broadcasted by canadian djs anabolic frolic and silver1. yes i know how some of y'all feel about anabolic, please let's turn this into a "we hate him" thread, even though i now agree with what some of y'all say about him
mj-dream
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
where these happy hardcore or breakbeat/jungle?

DnBish if i remember right. They were supposed to be like this crossgenre stuff, then DNA got slated on USH for "abandoning Hardcore", got pissed, trashed most of the tunes, later posted some of them with one track having that classic "i hope you mother dies in a car accident" sample (cant remember what movie it was from) which was supposedly aimed at the USH users.

Edit: the original news piece: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/portal_news.asp?action=filter&year=2004&month=2
scroll down to 2004/02/06

Edit 2: ...and he topic where DNA explanes the thing: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=6970&whichpage=2

pisses me off every time i read that ya know,his post could of been written today it still rings so true.

what a loss and what a pile of shit were left with today.
latininxtc alright here is a sample of the DNA song that i am searching for. it's really poor quality, so i recommend you just preview it

http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/10482333/file.html
Hard2Get I have the song, just not the permission to upload it as it was not one of the ones given away at that time. I'm guessing he specifically didn't want it given away or he would have added it to the ones that were, or maybe there was actually some other reason but either way i can't be sure.

What's funny about all this that Hardcore eventually evolved to that sound anwyay, he was just way ahead of his time.
latininxtc
quote:
I have the song, just not the permission to upload it as it was not one of the ones given away at that time. I'm guessing he specifically didn't want it given away or he would have added it to the ones that were, or maybe there was actually some other reason but either way i can't be sure.

What's funny about all this that Hardcore eventually evolved to that sound anwyay, he was just way ahead of his time.

o man i totally agree! i haven't pulled it out to get a listen for it in years, and i realized that as well. i wonder what djs and fans think of this now, or if any of them have any regrets that this was not defended or given enough attention to.
Triquatra thing is - i dont remember anyone saying that they didnt like - all i remember is people saying that other people had bad mouthed him after a mix-reaction crowd response at an event back in the early 00's...dont remember anyone actually saying they hated it..
Kosmic
quote:
I have the song

Whats that song called man?

Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Kosmic:
quote:
I have the song

Whats that song called man?

It's called All Mine
Revs Where can I download it ? And what kind of Breakbeat Hardcore is it, oldskool stuff, or the nuskool stuff like Reese, Darwin, Orbit1, Jakazid, Wizbit, etc ?
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
Where can I download it ? And what kind of Breakbeat Hardcore is it, oldskool stuff, or the nuskool stuff like Reese, Darwin, Orbit1, Jakazid, Wizbit, etc ?

I'll upload 3 of the DNA tracks that were given out (not including All Mine since that wasn't given out), there is a couple more but i don't have them, also only one of these is breakbeat. He did alot more than that though but you'd need to refer to his Slammin' Vinyl set to hear the rest.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FWG3LQAA
Triquatra haaaaaaaaaaaaa i totally forgot to post clips of the mix, if i remember tonight i will do it!
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
haaaaaaaaaaaaa i totally forgot to post clips of the mix, if i remember tonight i will do it!

Just upload the whole thing :P I did have it at one point but the sound quality was pretty bad so i just deleted it, i'm pretty sure it's still uploaded somewhere as it's a common set.

It took 4 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page