Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Ozzy Osbourne...
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2020/01/23 :  22:59:10  Show profile Send a private message

Appreciate what you get now from Ozzy,

anyone who has had to deal with parkinson's through a family member will know that it's a very unusual thing to deal with as the memory loss part of the disaese is very sad.

Alert moderator
LeVzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
944 posts
Posted - 2020/02/04 :  07:18:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LeVzi's homepage
Im amazed he's lasted this long tbh, he's unreal really considering what he's put his body through.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
SparkzMusic

Zimbabwe
334 posts
Posted - 2020/02/06 :  20:48:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SparkzMusic's homepage
No cares at all 2bh from me.

He's had a good life, both my closest family members had PD (at very young ages, around 30) and yet they had to deal with the NHS, who in the end ****ed my uncle up bad and killed my mum (medical mistake). He gave no ****s at all when my family were dribbling onto the floor, losing their mobility and hallucinating so why would I give a shit about some anonymous moron like him.

This guy is minted, would have any of the latest experimental treatments which may prolong life but those having to use the NHS can't afford.

Thousands of people living with PD at younger than half his age and yet they get **** all because they don't have any money to pay for the best. Yet this bellend comes out with the sob story and people are licking his backside.... **** that.

He's only talking about it as it now effects him. He couldn't give 2 shits about the disease or who it affected beforehand.

Edited by - SparkzMusic on 2020/02/06 20:53:44
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2020/02/07 :  05:13:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by SparkzMusic:

He's had a good life, both my closest family members had PD (at very young ages, around 30) and yet they had to deal with the NHS, who in the end ****ed my uncle up bad and killed my mum (medical mistake). He gave no ****s at all when my family were dribbling onto the floor, losing their mobility and hallucinating so why would I give a shit about some anonymous moron like him.

This guy is minted, would have any of the latest experimental treatments which may prolong life but those having to use the NHS can't afford.

Thousands of people living with PD at younger than half his age and yet they get **** all because they don't have any money to pay for the best. Yet this bellend comes out with the sob story and people are licking his backside.... **** that.

He's only talking about it as it now effects him. He couldn't give 2 shits about the disease or who it affected beforehand.

Just as much as we should care about someone's rants on a anonymous forum?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

SparkzMusic

Zimbabwe
334 posts
Posted - 2020/02/10 :  20:01:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SparkzMusic's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by SparkzMusic:

Just as much as we should care about someone's rants on a anonymous forum?

It's hardly a rant, just a point of view.

It's just ridiculous how mine, yours, anyone's loved ones go through hell with various illnesses as well as ourselves (probably at some point in life). Then if in the UK have to go through the NHS.

Yet there's celebs who haven't given a flying shit about anyone suffering with X, Y or Z but when it then happens to them.

I don't see it as a rant where for example you've got members of the public with little money from working so many hours, that see's their loved one go through a terminal illness... Yet decline and die in no time.

Whereas on the other hand you've got celebrities who experience the same terminal illness (they never gave a stuff about people suffering from before), go public about it and yet with their money can sustain their life for months, if not years.

While members of the public would give every last penny to have another few days with their loved ones, but it's just not enough money to help them live for even just those few extra days.

Si Thompson
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,362 posts
Posted - 2020/02/10 :  20:17:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Si Thompson's homepage

The Rave Music Archive
https://soundcloud.com/the_rave_music_archive
https://www.youtube.com/c/theravemusicarchive

Kool Katz Digital
https://soundcloud.com/kool-katz-digital

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page