Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 24/7 #200 - 2x12" & Picture Disk
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
alstorm is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2020/07/05 :  19:20:09  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage
Easy Everyone

for the 200th releases, we have 2 crowdfunded projects, hopefully these go through and we can hammer costs and timeframes down a bit for future projects, from what i gather you dont actually pay until its funded anyway, reputable company.. they will ship orders direct.

2x12" Double Spattered Colour Vinyl
https://qrates.com/projects/20967-24-7-hardcore-200

1x12" Picture Disk
https://qrates.com/projects/20968-24-7-200

16 Remixes across the 2 disks

8 Remixes on the Picture Disk

including across the 2 projects (More to be added)

Al Storm - Surrender (Gammer Remix)
DJ Storm - Funky Drums (Darwin Remix)

Al Storm feat Angie Brown - Fever (Chris Fear Remix
Al Storm & Euphony feat Mandy Edge - Hasta Manana (Rob IYF & Al Storm VIP)

Al Storm - Crash! (SPYRO Remix)

Al Storm Feat Ali - Rain (Eufeion Remix)

Sy & Al Storm - Lonely (Rob IYF Mix)

DJ Storm - Beating Of My Heart (Darren Tyler Remix)

Al Storm & Euphony - Breathe (Jason UFO Remix)

Al Storm & Euphony feat Angie Brown (Al Storm & Diakronik Breakbeat Mix)

DJ Storm - Kickin Hard (Scott Brown Remix)

Bang! vs Al Storm - Shooting Star (Exclusive 2010 Raver Baby Mix)

Scott Brown & Al Storm - All About Evolution

Storm & Herman - Let It Be The Night (DJ Shimamura Remix)

and more ..

Alert moderator
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/07/05 :  20:42:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
No digital?????

You all know my opinion on vinyl........

No need to say anymore.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,514 posts
Posted - 2020/07/05 :  20:53:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by alstorm:
Easy Everyone

for the 200th releases, we have 2 crowdfunded projects, hopefully these go through and we can hammer costs and timeframes down a bit for future projects, from what i gather you dont actually pay until its funded anyway, reputable company.. they will ship orders direct.

1x12" Picture Disk

and more ..

Not something i would go for but can you pass on my regards to the team for some great releases lately and your hard work is appreciated?

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2020/07/05 :  21:25:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage
Mr. Al Storm, please. PLEASE. A lossless digital release or cd.

So many good songs. So much epicness. But me and other poor people have no vinyl setup.

As a Bang! obsessive, I need that remix in particular. PLEASE.

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2020/07/06 :  07:02:14  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
No digital?????

No need to say anymore.

Haven?t made a full decision on digital yet, hence no direct promises, they will in some form though just want to see how the vinyl projects actually work numbers wise without it as they will probably be more frequent if it works leaving bigger bundle opportunities and way more fun stuff for us to all do :)

I do appreciate vinyl isn?t everyone?s thing.. but for me, physical product is what keeps me interested in releases, and keeps the label with a strong backbone but to be fair we release 4+ releases a month digitally so we do get a good balance I think!

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2020/07/06 :  07:03:43  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage

Of course mate, thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
quote:
Easy Everyone

1x12" Picture Disk

and more ..

Not something i would go for but can you pass on my regards to the team for some great releases lately and your hard work is appreciated?

Alex Threat
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
676 posts
Alex Threat has attended 3 events
Posted - 2020/07/06 :  08:16:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alex Threat's homepage
I think it's a great idea! I love collecting vinyl and this one looks absolutely amazing! I'm the same Al, I love having a physical item to add into my collection, whether it's a CD, vinyl, or even a USB. Collecting MP3s just isn't quite the same! But I would also like a digital version of it also to use

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2020/07/06 :  08:56:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
quote:
quote:
No digital?????

No need to say anymore.

Haven?t made a full decision on digital yet, hence no direct promises, they will in some form though just want to see how the vinyl projects actually work numbers wise without it as they will probably be more frequent if it works leaving bigger bundle opportunities and way more fun stuff for us to all do :)

I do appreciate vinyl isn?t everyone?s thing.. but for me, physical product is what keeps me interested in releases, and keeps the label with a strong backbone but to be fair we release 4+ releases a month digitally so we do get a good balance I think!

Vinyl is an inaccessible format for me but not only that I hate the sound. However I would buy it if you gave out digital copies with it.

It's why I brought the first fractured minds vinyl because it had the digital copy. However that was then changed after purchase and so was the tracklist and I had to cancel which was an ordeal inn it's self. Hardcore Underground wouldn't cancel it. So I went through PayPal. Hardcore Underground lied to PayPal and claimed to of sent it and used a different order and tracking number to say they had delivered. I spend 2 hours on the phone with Pay Pal proving they were lying.

I don't know why you would choose to not give out a digital copy as well because that site does support it. You only hurt your own sales as people like me would buy it for the digital.

Why cut off a large part of your audience?

I used to love physical media. However the many MANY issues I have had (Still waiting on the Anthologies...) have put me off entirely. Plus leaning more on screen reader use mean I am not as reliant on CDs as I once was.

Just disappointed. Really want Surrender (Gammer Remix) Been waiting half a decade. Surely it's the near future now.

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2020/07/06 :  14:30:24  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:
No digital?????

No need to say anymore.

Vinyl is an inaccessible format for me but not only that I hate the sound. However I would buy it if you gave out digital copies with it.

It's why I brought the first fractured minds vinyl because it had the digital copy. However that was then changed after purchase and so was the tracklist and I had to cancel which was an ordeal inn it's self. Hardcore Underground wouldn't cancel it. So I went through PayPal. Hardcore Underground lied to PayPal and claimed to of sent it and used a different order and tracking number to say they had delivered. I spend 2 hours on the phone with Pay Pal proving they were lying.

I don't know why you would choose to not give out a digital copy as well because that site does support it. You only hurt your own sales as people like me would buy it for the digital.

I used to love physical media. However the many MANY issues I have had (Still waiting on the Anthologies...) have put me off entirely. Plus leaning more on screen reader use mean I am not as reliant on CDs as I once was.

Just disappointed. Really want Surrender (Gammer Remix) Been waiting half a decade. Surely it's the near future now.

Yeah I hear that mate, its very likely just want to make the decision how its attached and timescales etc, there will be without doubt. Due to an offer at the QRATES site we rushed through the ideas, before a deadline that?s why the track list is hazy, and artwork is rough.

At the moment it looks like download cards inside the vinyl with a code is the best way and fairest, but like you said you had some bad issues with previous orders which I can only apologise for but that is all beyond my control, and I don?t understand how you don?t have the anthologies they have had stock for over a month? Have you chased them?

So to sum it up yes it will have digital attached, probably inside the finished package :-)

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2020/07/06 :  15:20:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
quote:

So to sum it up yes it will have digital attached, probably inside the finished package :-)

Then I will buy it for the digital. I trust you to deliver.

I haven't chased them yet. I always feel bad for chasing them. I have given them enough shit over the years but I think I will have to this time.

I really don't like chasing. However they keep letting me down. I always seem to get forgotten. :(

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2020/07/06 :  19:44:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
interested for sure, would definitely grab if it comes with digital, don't wanna have to re buy tracks, but will if i have to lol.

Coolgamer

United States
95 posts

8 hardcore releases
Posted - 2020/07/06 :  19:47:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Coolgamer's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
No digital?????

No need to say anymore.

Yeah I hear that mate, its very likely just want to make the decision how its attached and timescales etc, there will be without doubt. Due to an offer at the QRATES site we rushed through the ideas, before a deadline that?s why the track list is hazy, and artwork is rough.

At the moment it looks like download cards inside the vinyl with a code is the best way and fairest, but like you said you had some bad issues with previous orders which I can only apologise for but that is all beyond my control, and I don?t understand how you don?t have the anthologies they have had stock for over a month? Have you chased them?

If flac/wav is included I will purchase as well. Can we get confirmation on that?

I've been chasing HU for months over a massive amount of unshipped material. I've given up on them.

Also a shame we can't bundle the two...

Edited by - Coolgamer on 2020/07/06 20:24:46
alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2020/07/07 :  13:36:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage
quote:

If flac/wav is included I will purchase as well. Can we get confirmation on that?

I've been chasing HU for months over a massive amount of unshipped material. I've given up on them.

Also a shame we can't bundle the two...

OK so I?ve contacted QRATES and integrated the download card system, so yeah there will be digital inside the vinyl package, lossless .. and depending on the space they give me probably some bonus stuff as well if i can find anything cool :-)

So answer is now yes :)

With regards to the HU stuff that?s out of my hands, i have all my stock back now and they just sell some digitals, as we have moved to SRD and direct sale model (with the odd project on QRATES etc)

alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
Posted - 2020/07/07 :  13:40:49  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage
On a side note, if we do these projects .. anyone have any suggestions of what they want to see that we don?t do?

More crowdfunded stuff will come but what?

Anything were doing badly? :D

Just interested to see really, might help with the folders and folders of music I?ve got sat here x

GrahamC
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
589 posts
Posted - 2020/07/07 :  13:53:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GrahamC's homepage
Will you still be doing the anthologies in-house? Or is that finished with now?

If you could keep that going with the CD releases that would be awesome, to slowly build up the older material rather than what HU was doing, big buck time limited deals for full collections really works for me!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2020/07/07 :  15:04:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Will you crowdfund better sources to the 24/7 Retro bundles? :P

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.12 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page