Total online 1863
 Radio listeners 153+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Brand new Hands-Up music from Northern Ireland!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ Bulletix
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
Posted - 2023/02/02 :  17:15:22  Show profile Send a private message  Visit DJ Bulletix's homepage
Good day, folks.

I'm DJ Bulletix, an electronic music composer and hobby-DJ from Northern Ireland. I've known all about the German and UK Hands-Up music since 2007, and truth be told, I've got some good news for all of you who pine for new Hands-Up music...

I'm pioneering a new Hands-Up genre that sounds like it comes from Northern Irish roots. Musically speaking, the main instruments for this "Ulster Hands-Up" music are majestic Irish Bagpipes, Roland TR-909 drum sounds (from the classic 1984 Roland TR-909 drum machine), the Korg M1 VST (from the Korg Legacy Collection), custom-made Hands-Up kickdrums (which I created myself from scratch), Uilleann pipes, and even church organs.

Too many aspiring Hands-Up DJs and producers have been trying to emulate Cascada since the heyday of Cascada's "Everytime We Touch" from 2005, and since then German and UK Hands-Up have been degrading artisically and been watered down to almost oblivion by the late 2010s.

So with this new Ulster Hands-Up! music I'm inventing, instead of trying to emulate Cascada, I'm determined to innovate and draw influence from Scooter, DJ Klubbingman, Kraftwerk, Jean-Michel Jarre, Gary Numan, Pet Shop Boys, and even rock bands like Def Leppard and Whitesnake, all injected with patriotic folks lyrics since I love my country Northern Ireland.

The album and single that will jolly well pioneer Ulster Hands-Up music is my 14th solo album Integrity (an album about staying true to yourself and pursuing your artistic instincts as well as the purity of your art), and its lead single "The Blue Sky". You can check them out by clicking the links below:

DJ Bulletix - "The Blue Sky"
https://bulletix.bandcamp.com/album/the-blue-sky-part-1

DJ Bulletix - Integrity:
https://bulletix.bandcamp.com/album/integrity

The good news is as well as free live-streaming, both the Integrity album and "The Blue Sky" single are FREE DOWNLOADS, so you can download them to your laptop, computer, iPhone, smartphone, android, and tablets anytime you like.

I sincerely hope this fulfills your endless desire and search for new Hands-Up music, posse. Your constructive comments and reviews are welcome. Cheers!

All the best,
DJ Bulletix.

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page