Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
DJ Phoenix
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,554 posts
DJ Phoenix has donated money to the site
Posted - 2004/01/28 :  17:21:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Phoenix's homepage  Reply with quote
it would be a bit pointless if Ultrabeat was Styles:
Force & Styles - Pretty Green Eyes
= Ultrabeat - Pretty Green Eyes (Hixxy, Breeze & Styles mix)
so he would have made it with Force, then re-made it with Ultrbeat, then mixed the Ultrabeat version...
(and the same with feelin' Fine...)

Shake it Bop it Bounce it Flip it,
BOUNCE BOUNCE C'MON & BOUNCE!!!

Musical Expressions, One Will Make Your Body Rock!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
eddie_loco
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 posts
Posted - 2004/02/13 :  10:51:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit eddie_loco's homepage  Reply with quote
i think everyone is missing the key point here, i think the only link that force and styles and ultrabeat have in there tunes is one person JUNIOR, the Ultrabeat version is a copletely different tune to Force and Styles but the singing is done by junior, because its his singing in the Force and Styles tune and the Ultrabeats it must means it is copyrighted to him,

I really hate the new mixs of our Hardcore tunes, i wasnt around back in the day as im only 18 and other people my age believe that Ultrabeats stuff is original, Ultrabeats new track is Paradise and Dreams, i nearly cried when i woke up in the morning to Chris Moyals playing it, i think Force and Styles should seperate there differences and get it sorted!

peace out!

oi oi

DJ Phoenix
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,554 posts
DJ Phoenix has donated money to the site
Posted - 2004/02/13 :  11:03:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Phoenix's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by eddie_loco:
i think everyone is missing the key point here, i think the only link that force and styles and ultrabeat have in there tunes is one person JUNIOR, the Ultrabeat version is a copletely different tune to Force and Styles but the singing is done by junior, because its his singing in the Force and Styles tune and the Ultrabeats it must means it is copyrighted to him,

I really hate the new mixs of our Hardcore tunes, i wasnt around back in the day as im only 18 and other people my age believe that Ultrabeats stuff is original, Ultrabeats new track is Paradise and Dreams, i nearly cried when i woke up in the morning to Chris Moyals playing it, i think Force and Styles should seperate there differences and get it sorted!

peace out!

oi oi

same here, i wasn't here in the good old days... but it does annoy me as Ultrabeat's Tracks aren't original. But it does pay back to some extent as Styles has remixed them both... (PGE & FF)

Musical Expressions, One Will Make Your Body Rock!

genericrevolution
Average Member

United Kingdom
173 posts
genericrevolution has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/02/13 :  14:56:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit genericrevolution's homepage  Reply with quote
I've been in the scene since 91 ish

you would not believe the amount of hardcore tunes that have been ripped off for today's charts and house music or euro music or whatever... but the again all you have to do is look at the other choonz that hardcore has ripped from the pop songs etc... all swings and roundabouts...

but these hardcore tunes that are being ripped off -> there is not one of these "chart versions" that I think is better than the hardcore version!

maybe I am biased to hardcore... but hardcore is a way of life to most not just musical influence...

SEEKY
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
770 posts
Posted - 2004/02/13 :  15:07:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
[quote]Originally posted by nintendophoenix:
it would be a bit pointless if Ultrabeat was Styles:
Force & Styles - Pretty Green Eyes
= Ultrabeat - Pretty Green Eyes (Hixxy, Breeze & Styles mix)
so he would have made it with Force, then re-made it with Ultrbeat, then mixed the Ultrabeat version...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you talking about how can he be Styles? Styles is Darren Styles so how can it possibly be Ultrabeat. Ultrabeat is Mike de scalla (if thats how you spell it)

Es , SPEED , TRIPS AND BLOW HERE WE ****ING GO!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2004/02/14 :  16:26:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by eddie_loco:
but the singing is done by junior, because its his singing in the Force and Styles tune and the Ultrabeats it must means it is copyrighted to him

This is wrong, The Ultrabeat version Mike di (can't spell) from Ultrabeat re-sang the vocals they are NOT sung by junior in this version.

eddie_loco
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 posts
Posted - 2004/02/16 :  13:53:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit eddie_loco's homepage  Reply with quote
soz its just it sounded so similar, im sure on pretty green eyes it features junior, anyway i aint to clued up on the whole ultrabeat thing

oi oi

KetteringGanjaKru

United Kingdom
46 posts
KetteringGanjaKru has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/02/16 :  15:46:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hes not scottish and he doesnt do trance ure jokin

D. Rodwell

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page