Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Other web site / radio station announcements
 MONDAYS AND THURS HARDCORE REVOLUTION
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ Red Khaos

Switzerland
74 posts
DJ Red Khaos has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/10/13 :  23:36:30  Show profile
Hardcore Revolution is proud to present two fantastic nights LIVE.
Monday madness & Thumpin Thurday

After alot of work from all parties involved Hardcore Revolution has turned mondays and thurdays into the ultimate entertainment nights. THERE IS NO other place to be. With monday madness pulling in over 80 listeners last week, we are fast becoming the larges uk internet radio station.

As the station progresses more fantastic nites will be launched officially

BUT FOR NOW
ALLOW ME TO PRESENT

MONDAY

5pm - 7pm DJ Red Khaos LIVE in the mix. Be ready for fun excitement and random abuse as the Drunken DJ interacts with the busy chat room ( CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE) happy hardcore and the od makina track[/color]
7pm til late MONDAY MADNESS Youve heard the hype NOW WITNESS IT FOR YOURSELF Residents MC Smiley and DJs Overlode & Ecsta c present a show with special big name guests evey week. Make sure your in the chat room and if you spot a clang listen as smiley plies the guest with inhumanly large vodka shots as a forfeit. Pictures are taken every week and past shows pictures are in the gallery.
guests have included so far Gammer, mozz, oli g, Stompy, guest to include jelly beans crew, vibes, and many more big names HUGE PRIZE GIVE AWAYS which have included VIP tickets to Jedi, Illusion & Slammin vinyl, Signed exclusive dvd vinyl cds and bonkers 13Can U AFFORD TO MISS OUT ON THIS????? NO I THINK NOT

THUMPIN THURSDAY
THURSDAY
6pm - 8pm DJ Scott Devotion Unreleased & Upfront (im told special guest to come keep an ear out) Scratch master snot !!!!
8pm - 10pm DJ Fa][en - Upfront UK & Happy with excellent scraching
10pm - 11pm DJ JellyBaby - upfront

Come on people Get yourself locked in to THE BIGGEST UK RADIO STATION ON THE NET

www.hardcorerevolution.co.uk

We Have a gallery , forums , merchandise, a chat room thats always full.
Come and join
THE REVOLUTION

--- DJ Red Khaos ---

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page