Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 new year events!
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
FingazMc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,761 posts
FingazMc has attended 28 events
Posted - 2001/11/14 :  08:05:03  Show profile Send a private message  Visit FingazMc's homepage
is ne body going to a rave on new years eve? if u are which one are u goin to cuz me and some of my mates are plannin to go! wheres this years helter skelter at?

"Give a man a compilation tape and he will dance for a night teach a man to scratch and he'll be dancin for generations" http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html

Alert moderator
happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/11/14 :  09:35:32  Show profile  Send a private message
the main bigguns r slammin @ sanctuary and fantasy island in skegness. go to www.ush.net, and look at the events lineups there. skelter r puttin sometin on 8th dec, don't think they're doing a NYE. neither r raindance. one nation are doing something tho.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
dj tricks e

United Kingdom
83 posts
Posted - 2001/11/14 :  11:29:10  Show profile  Send a private message
(mc stylee) Im off to slammin vinyl on new years with rizla dizla i was gonna go fantasy island but slammin's got a better line up.

I was walking through the jungle with the mic in me hand I said oh hardcore raver I'm the king of the land. Looked in a tree, what did I see. Every mother ****a on XTC

happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/11/14 :  12:10:32  Show profile  Send a private message
yep, slammin 4 me. gettin tickets this friday if they're on sale.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page