Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 suggestion about events
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Loz_e
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
772 posts
Loz_e has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/03/23 :  23:03:00  Show profile Send a private message
maybe after each event there could be a review section like on ush.net?????? not for every event but the major ones like?

'it shouldnt happen to a raver'

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/03/24 :  03:11:19  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
I like the idea but at the moment the events link to a forum topic, people can't review in that? Does it need something more?

I will put in photo upload section soon (fingers crossed).

it's all hardcore.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Loz_e
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
772 posts
Loz_e has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/04/14 :  21:17:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Loz_e's homepage
yeh cud be done, i mean on ush they have like a complete events review section, with date, event and reviewer. each event leads to web page with full review. u have prob seen it urself.
saves ploughing through all the topics/posts etc.

people will know exactly where to go when searching 2 find how a rave was.

just a suggestion though.

(ps not comparing ush.net 2 happyhardcore.com, happyhardcore.com kicks its ass imo!)

'it shouldnt happen to a raver'

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/04/15 :  06:59:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by loz_tha_don:
saves ploughing through all the topics/posts etc.

But you can find the event topics easily with the event calendar.

On a finnish site they first have a topic similar to the one on here, after the events been held, there comes a new event topic for it. Maby we should make a subtopic for the events, so when its held, all the old posts would go to a "archive" type of thing, and it would be a review topic after its been held or something.

Edited by - whispering on 2005/04/15 06:59:51
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/04/15 :  09:43:15  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
The events directly link to the forum topic with all those things in them? Click the event in the event calander and it will directly link you to the event topic.

it's all hardcore.

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/04/15 :  10:50:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
The events directly link to the forum topic with all those things in them?

Not sure if you were replying to me, but anyway. The first post would always be the same. So that the event calendar links would always work properly. But after the events been held, it would archive all posts that has been posted to it so far, and create a sub topic for them. So that e.g. it would attach a link on the bottom of the first post that says something like that -> "Click here to read the 16 posts posted before the event was held". If there werent any posts, the topic would naturally stay the same. Well anyway, just an idea. Someone may have a better one.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page