Bonkers 15 - Your thoughts?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 10

Author Thread  
kindler13

Australia
90 posts
Posted - 2005/12/10 :  11:36:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
What's with some of you dicks slating Gammer. Like to see you (djepi) do a better job at producing and mixing. Give the guy a break you nobheads, he's one of the fastest growing stars in the uk hardcore seen. Well done son, and f..k all you bitter narrow minded gits out there. I thought there was alot of quality on there myself.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
deanoooooo

United Kingdom
28 posts
Posted - 2005/12/10 :  18:20:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
The last track "the future priests of now" by Neophyte and lenny dee is my best track of the lot so far!!

Not anymore! I cant seem to stop playing sy & unknowns remix of 'See The Light on Hixxy & Re-cons mix I keep playing it over and over! I think i had just as well bought that track! I love it!!

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Jax has donated money to the site Jax has attended 6 events
Posted - 2005/12/10 :  19:14:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage  Reply with quote
ive just listened to sharky and marc smith's cd and FCUK me its awsoeme

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2005/12/10 :  22:07:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by deanoooooo:
quote:
The last track "the future priests of now" by Neophyte and lenny dee is my best track of the lot so far!!

Not anymore! I cant seem to stop playing sy & unknowns remix of 'See The Light on Hixxy & Re-cons mix I keep playing it over and over! I think i had just as well bought that track! I love it!!

Me too - fantastic choon.

Kat

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/12/11 :  05:27:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
Suprisingly my least favourite mix is Dougal and Gammers...

-Bazza-
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,276 posts

18 hardcore releases
-Bazza- has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/12/11 :  14:32:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I can't seem find a copy of this, they don't seem to have it anywhere. Shame itunes doesn't have it.

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Posted - 2005/12/11 :  15:10:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage  Reply with quote
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=search&searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=bonkers+15&page=search

our price: £12.99 Delivered

availability: In stock.
Usually dispatched within 24 hours

there u go mate, cheap as chips aswel

Eumovater

United Kingdom
70 posts
Posted - 2005/12/11 :  22:11:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Eumovater's homepage  Reply with quote
imo this is by far the best bonkers since 9 and X back in 2002/3. i bought bonkers 15 a week ago the day it was released and bloody hell, i aint listened to anything else since! my favourite of the nu-skool bonkers (apart from X, thats a close close 2nd)!
the mixes and the mixING are class, there isnt really a single track on the mix that i could say i dont like!
cd's 1,2 and 3 are all brilliantly mixed, and so's 4, but once again we have the case of there bein so many tracks on the mix that each song is only 2 mins long. i mean 'accorbation' by ultravibes is what, 1min 49secs! i was very dissappointed, plus cube::hard 'show me a sign' could have been longer. oh well, minor things in an otherwise stunning fabtabulous album! *grins*

Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Dj Esi has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/12/12 :  18:34:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by kindler13:
What's with some of you dicks slating Gammer. Like to see you (djepi) do a better job at producing and mixing. Give the guy a break you nobheads, he's one of the fastest growing stars in the uk hardcore seen. Well done son, and f..k all you bitter narrow minded gits out there. I thought there was alot of quality on there myself.

yeh i think that was meant for me you just spelt my name wrong i nevr said gammer was bad iun fact i think he is great so i thik what you said wa an opinion but not the right one about me ;)

Website - http://www.dj-esi.co.uk
My Space - http://www.myspace.com/dj_esi

yzerman

United Kingdom
132 posts
yzerman has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/12/12 :  21:43:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
mint CD puts bonkers 14 to shame imo, like most of the disks , hixxy and recon and sharkey and mark smith are the best disks i think but all are good. Starting to like freeform more than i used too specially mark smith

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Posted - 2005/12/12 :  23:13:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by yzerman:
mint CD puts bonkers 14 to shame imo, like most of the disks , hixxy and recon and sharkey and mark smith are the best disks i think but all are good. Starting to like freeform more than i used too specially mark smith

same thoughts here mate, the trancier freeform is getting me going more than the vocal hardcore

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2005/12/13 :  00:37:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
its yummy, not really fond on SB and Neo's mix though

mjdream
Starting Member

United Kingdom
10 posts
Posted - 2005/12/13 :  00:53:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i loved it.........thnk god its bk on track i thought it had no chance but by god theyv delivered this time.

my least favourite mix is hixxy and recon but tht was still good.......dougal n gammer surprised me tht was a fantastic mix.

neophyte n scott brooon AMAZING what a build up to the last few traxx which are by far my fave on the cd 10/10 from me

Dj DontStop

Canada
273 posts
Posted - 2005/12/13 :  03:26:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
amazing tune = tell me a story. what an amzing way 2 bring in a cd. its kinda quiety, then BAM your in the shit and going nutz before u realize ur 17 seconds into the cd :D

but overall, i dont know, call me retarded, call me crazy, shoot me, and pelt me with spoons and other such blunt objects, but i liked 14 waaay better.

this was more trancecore then i choose to listen to excelt for scott brown/neo's set which was waaay 2 gabbercore for my liking. i wanna make babies with hard bass, but u gotto have nice flowing treb 2, so i hate gabber personally. and i found waaay 2 many of the trakcs, tho amazingly good, no vocals, or very little vocals. it seriously reminded me of trance on a 15% speed boost :(

so dont get me wrong, loved the trakcs, loved the cd's and shyte, just... not what i was expecting... :(

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/12/13 :  03:29:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dj DontStop:
amazing tune = tell me a story. what an amzing way 2 bring in a cd. its kinda quiety, then BAM your in the shit and going nutz before u realize ur 17 seconds into the cd :D

but overall, i dont know, call me retarded, call me crazy, shoot me, and pelt me with spoons and other such blunt objects, but i liked 14 waaay better.

this was more trancecore then i choose to listen to excelt for scott brown/neo's set which was waaay 2 gabbercore for my liking. i wanna make babies with hard bass, but u gotto have nice flowing treb 2, so i hate gabber personally. and i found waaay 2 many of the trakcs, tho amazingly good, no vocals, or very little vocals. it seriously reminded me of trance on a 15% speed boost :(

so dont get me wrong, loved the trakcs, loved the cd's and shyte, just... not what i was expecting... :(

There isn't one single trancecore track on Bonkers 15 :)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page