Bonkers 15 - Your thoughts?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 10

Author Thread  
Dj DontStop

Canada
273 posts
Posted - 2005/12/13 :  03:43:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
u misunderstood me, i wasnt calling it trance, just, trancy. lol

i dont know ill listen to it again tonight and list a bunch of tracks that are examples :p

lately ive been listening to all my TTF's so maybe im just in a trancy mindset and slightly retarded alot, but thats my opinion as of right now ;)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dj DontStop

Canada
273 posts
Posted - 2005/12/13 :  04:19:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
kk i lied lol, ignore me, there's just a couple tracks i dont like, but im listening 2 it right now and i dont think its soo much trance :P lol, for some reason the first 3 or 4 times i heard it i thought a couple of the songs were slow.

now not so much, but i still dont like a buncha the tracks, but hey, who likes all the tracks on every cd?

overall its decent, ill stillstick to that. :p ive heard better cd's tho.

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,682 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/12/13 :  04:30:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
I knew what you ment, I'm just annoying like that :p

Dj DontStop

Canada
273 posts
Posted - 2005/12/14 :  02:42:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
its just alot slower then what i'd expect from a bonkers cd...

:p some really good traxx tho :D

still think bonkers 14 was a bit better :P!

Swedish_Viking
Starting Member

Sweden
2 posts
Posted - 2005/12/14 :  13:00:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
How does it work this "back to back dj" thing? Do they (hixxy and recon for example) choose the tracks together and mix them together or do hixxy choose and mix the first half of the record while recon does the second half? If so I would like to know where the second half begins on all the four cds.

A second thing. I cant figure out why they put gabber in this collection. Sure I like gabber and I have more gabber cds than happy hardcore cds, but if I wanna listen to gabber I buy a gabber cd. I think cd 3 is a waste, I would like to hear scott browns slection of happy tunes, not some gabber tunes I already have heard at least 10 times.

T~
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
797 posts
T~ has donated money to the site T~ has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/12/14 :  13:40:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Swedish_Viking:
How does it work this "back to back dj" thing? Do they (hixxy and recon for example) choose the tracks together and mix them together or do hixxy choose and mix the first half of the record while recon does the second half? If so I would like to know where the second half begins on all the four cds.

One DJ dose the first half of the mix then the other dose the second half. Gammers part of CD4 started with track 12, Neophytes part of CD 3 started with track 10, i think re-con started on track 10, im not sure about the Sharkey & Marc Smith mix cus i havnt listened to it yet

quote:
Originally posted by Swedish_Viking:A second thing. I cant figure out why they put gabber in this collection. Sure I like gabber and I have more gabber cds than happy hardcore cds, but if I wanna listen to gabber I buy a gabber cd. I think cd 3 is a waste, I would like to hear scott browns slection of happy tunes, not some gabber tunes I already have heard at least 10 times.

i can understand what ur sayin but im glad they put a gabba mix on there, it made a difference from the other stuff, adds more variety too the collection, pluss it scares the little chav kids away

-Bazza-
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,276 posts

18 hardcore releases
-Bazza- has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/12/15 :  01:24:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Finally got it today, like what I've heard so far, well apart the tracks with swearing in. Swearing always spoils a good tune.

Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Dj Esi has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/12/16 :  01:34:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage  Reply with quote
you wont like scott brown and neophyte then they are great but have swearing LOL

Website - http://www.dj-esi.co.uk
My Space - http://www.myspace.com/dj_esi

DJCammy

Australia
26 posts
DJCammy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/12/16 :  09:49:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djepi:
[quote].. and how many of them are after Sensory Vision?

I don't know what your trying to say? (I'm not being funny with u when I say that lol)

ROFLMAO !!!!! thats the funniesy thing ive ever heard. ok ill shut up now (and im not been funny when i say that ROFL)

-Bazza-
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,276 posts

18 hardcore releases
-Bazza- has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/12/16 :  10:57:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Esi:
you wont like scott brown and neophyte then they are great but have swearing LOL

I do like them actually, but prefer their clean tracks, I don't mind the odd swear word, I just have to remember not to play them at work or when I'm giving my gran a lift in my car. LOL

I do think that swearing and vulgar lyrics should to be left to eminem and hip hop though.

B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
B.C has donated money to the site B.C has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/12/16 :  11:13:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
^^^you listen to hardcore when you give your gran a lift? what does she make of that?

I remember listening to Real2Reel at my grans and she went off on a rant...the words "these days", "youngsters", and "rubbish" were used many times over........Although, come to think of it......Real2Reel were crap.

Fishy
Advanced Member

Norway
2,519 posts
Posted - 2005/12/16 :  12:53:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fishy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by -Bazza-:
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Esi:

I do like them actually, but prefer their clean tracks, I don't mind the odd swear word, I just have to remember not to play them at work or when I'm giving my gran a lift in my car. LOL

I do think that swearing and vulgar lyrics should to be left to eminem and hip hop though.

I think there aggressive lyrics with swearing are great! not those all the same boring shit lyrics in trancy etc

danjel

Sweden
295 posts

13 hardcore releases
danjel has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/12/16 :  14:57:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danjel's homepage  Reply with quote
CD 1: The best cd ever on Bonkers!
CD 2: One of the better Sharkey cds.
CD 3: Scott Brown has gone from doing the best cd on bonkers to doing the worst. Really dislike this!
CD 4: A good cd. Just that.

Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Dj Esi has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/12/17 :  00:24:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by danjel:
CD 1: The best cd ever on Bonkers!
CD 2: One of the better Sharkey cds.
CD 3: Scott Brown has gone from doing the best cd on bonkers to doing the worst. Really dislike this!
CD 4: A good cd. Just that.

OMG do you know what you saying neophyte is amazing yeah ok scott browns stuff isnt to his tandard but that is the best cd out of the whole lot sorry but i disagree compltly neophyte is a legend hints the name legends of the core HEHEHE i listened to it first coz i was looking forward to it soo much he has done this tyle before with other albums 3 with scott borwn
hardcore a new begining
hadcore the second comeing
hardcore the third wave

they are all awome and neophyte rocks

Website - http://www.dj-esi.co.uk
My Space - http://www.myspace.com/dj_esi

B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
B.C has donated money to the site B.C has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/12/17 :  01:34:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
It's just his taste man, don't get so wound up. Not everyone likes gabber you know!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.44 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page