Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 How does Happy Hardcore make you feel?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
HappyHardcorePuppies
Starting Member

United States
16 posts
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  22:24:05  Show profile Send a private message  Visit HappyHardcorePuppies's homepage
Well i hate to say i have not been to rave yet due to my location but im not either this uneducated person who does not own any Happy Hardcore or just have a bunch of tunes i downloaded. I think i have a pretty big load of store bought cd's including imports and hard to find oldschool comps (unfortianatelly no vinyl). It all started back in 97 around the time the only thing i listened to was Jungle, Trip Hop and House/Club. Then i was introduced to the Happy Gabber sounds from a tape a friend made me of such artists like: Search & Destroy, Riot Nation, Wendy Milan and Technohead. When i had first bought Happy2bHardcore cd chapter 1 i got a bit confused thinking that it was going to sound like that Happy Gabber stuff. So as i gave it time i found it a bit interesting and it brought this sort of euphoric state of mind that made me feel like i blossomed from an adult to a innocent child again. Then i could really feel where i was going with this. It was like i found my soulmate. lol So ever since then i just been listening to it. This music is like medicine to me. It is always there when i need it. Is there anyone in my shoes as far to relateing to the music in spiritual terms and anyone by me who lives in NJ and would like acompany me to rave?

Leo

Alert moderator
o0sameyeam0o

United States
472 posts
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  08:32:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit o0sameyeam0o's homepage
its a weird feeling when you listen to happyhardcore, its like a anti depressant that is injected through the ears, its just awesome, althouhg when im at skool i would be listening to force and styles CD HEART OF GOLD and then listen to a masters of hardcore cd which is like the neglected step child of music, so it evens me out, lol

happy hardcore is just..........

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

www.distortedtrauma.com

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  09:17:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
I just love it the tune the lyrics there just so uplifting. I am positive that there isn't a happier sound out there!!!!

Sy.

HappyHardcorePuppies
Starting Member

United States
16 posts
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  16:37:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HappyHardcorePuppies's homepage
I agree with you guys. There is nothing else like it. It definately does not portray the sluty pretentious House sound which can be a bit boring for me. When your haveing a bad day you play it and it takes you into a new world where hope and innocense exist. Unfortianately not many see it that way and always review it as just being music for ravers on e. And thats not always the case. I know plenty of people who don't go to raves for drugs........they go there for the music. But everyone has their own free mind to do drugs or not. I don't need them because i like the music for what it is. And if i ever get to go to a rave it will surely stay the same for me.

Leo

NightSoul
Average Member

United Kingdom
238 posts
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  16:50:30  Show profile  Send a private message
is just something about happyhardcore that tae me is just out of this world for me ..........its just makes ya day you know when you aint like yourself, .........and most things just seem tae go away from ya mind .when you listen tae happyhacore,...................and also when you have a few smokes also .that helps .big time :)

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE

NightSoul
Average Member

United Kingdom
238 posts
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  16:53:36  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by NightSoul:
is just something about happyhardcore that tae me is just out of this world for me ..........its just makes ya day you know when you aint like yourself, .........and most things just seem tae go away from ya mind .when you listen tae happyhacore,...................and also when you have a few smokes also .that helps .big time :)

and the bit about drugs & raves - i'll hold my hand up and say yes in the day's of my ravin @ the rez's yes i did take drugs ...........but now is just the odd (e) now and again and the smokes :)

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE

virus
Advanced Member

Canada
4,346 posts

716 hardcore releases
virus has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/04/12 :  18:17:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virus's homepage
it makes me feel like kicking my mom right in the face!!

or headbutting my dog until we both scream!! then he'd evaporate!!

evangelion

United States
91 posts
Posted - 2002/04/12 :  20:25:15  Show profile  Send a private message
funny, i was about to say the same thing :p

HappyHardcorePuppies
Starting Member

United States
16 posts
Posted - 2002/04/18 :  16:44:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HappyHardcorePuppies's homepage
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Leo

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page