Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 free sms text messages! (UK only)
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/23 :  14:45:14  Show profile Send a private message
no registering or anything,and it sends every time and promptly,unlike some sites *cough lycos cough*

www.stitch626.com

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

Alert moderator
NightSoul
Average Member

United Kingdom
238 posts
Posted - 2002/04/23 :  14:53:53  Show profile  Send a private message
i sue this one and it neverrrrrrrrr fails :) the site is www.nusonline.co.uk, your have tae register, but its all free, you have to enter a code the code is 676011013276 on the register forum, for the rest of the forum make up anything, the code can be used time and time over and over again, you get tae send free text messages, you can have free ringtones, free logos, you can even upload midi-files, and even upload logos :) the logo one is good for taking logos from sites, save tae comp docs and uplaod it and send it tae your fone .....
very good site

9/10

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowledge.....This Is
*Rezerection*

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2002/04/23 :  15:00:58  Show profile  Send a private message
i sooooo wish i could download midi files to my phone :( i'd have so many wicked ringtones from that japanese site that someone advertised on here ages ago

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

o0sameyeam0o

United States
472 posts
Posted - 2002/04/23 :  15:18:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit o0sameyeam0o's homepage
godamn it, wish i lived in the uk, you guys get everything, text messagin for free, first dibs on wicked choons, other stuff, i cant think of, but still, i want to be BACK IN THE UK!

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX

www.distortedtrauma.com

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2002/04/23 :  15:24:08  Show profile  Send a private message
trust me,it's not as good as you think here

while we're on the subject,if anyone knows any free message centre numbers for vodafone or know any websites with any on,pleeeeeeeze let me know

DJ Mouse

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/04/23 :  17:43:29  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
DJ Mouse: hehe I have all those MIDI files as ring tones on my phone.. wicked

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2002/04/24 :  01:47:15  Show profile  Send a private message
no need to rub it in silver :P
j/k they better bring those phones over here soon

DJ Mouse

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/04/24 :  01:57:13  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Book me for a gig in the UK and I'll bring you my phone to look at :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/24 :  02:14:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
lol does it really always work????? or does it go down on u.... lol (cough cough!!!!)............. silver im workin on ur air fare rite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

Edited by - miss-mitzi on 2002/04/24 02:16:17
DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2002/04/24 :  03:09:58  Show profile  Send a private message
well i THOUGHT it was ok but then again i sent loads of them didn't i?

so be warned ppl,after about 20 texts it'll go down on you lol

DJ Mouse

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/24 :  03:34:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
yeah there was 1 or 2 txts!!!!.... i really cant say nothin 2 that .....lol... an i really am laughin out loud!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
Posted - 2002/04/24 :  06:18:01  Show profile  Send a private message
however many there was,after a while it fu©ks up :P

DJ Mouse

DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/04/24 :  09:23:28  Show profile  Send a private message
that site is wicked i now have the slammin vinyl logo for free i couldnt get it before i just saved the pic off of this drum and bass site uploaded it and voila.

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"

NightSoul
Average Member

United Kingdom
238 posts
Posted - 2002/04/24 :  10:18:15  Show profile  Send a private message
it sure is dreamscape2002, i use it tae uplaod gabba logos, but i still havent found any happyhardcore nokia logos tae upload, if anyone finds any, could you send then tae me via email [email protected], i did have a dj stompy logo, but deleted it by accident , opps!, i used the logo maker on the site, but it just a standard logo, also need happyhardcore pic messages :)

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowledge.....This Is
*Rezerection*

Edited by - NightSoul on 2002/04/24 10:19:11
DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/04/24 :  10:49:58  Show profile  Send a private message
if any one has the quosh logo please send it to my brothers email at
href="[email protected]" target="_blank" [email protected]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">rel="nofollow">[email protected]
i dont got email

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page