Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/01/26 :  05:01:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:
quote:
Originally posted by Skidzorz:
Must...not...bitch...at...oldskoolfags/vets...who...are...arrogant...beyond...all...belief...and...think...that...just...because...they...think...the...old...hardcore...was...better...that...it...is...fact...ROAR!!!

Wow, You summed up my feeling perfectly, and managed not to say it! I admire you ;) This site quite a few users who seem to have stopped paying attention to new Hardcore in 2002 and think it all sounds the same, and on the other hand so many new users who have yet to discover the classics, It's like a clash of the generations!

I hope Supreme and Sunset Regime remains on True Hardcore... They're already hit or miss for me on there, I think releasing on more albums might lead to more filler tracks.

yea no chance in hell that happening. true hardcore is done for i think the company making the series went bankrupt. and as far as their mix goes on those, it wasn't that good. yes their older stuff was better, but truthfully they are better at producing than DJing. so i don't want that combo on the new bonkers.

and since CXH seems to only come out once a year, then yea it is plausible that hixxy will return back to bonkers. but i still hope that won't happen. i'd love 2 see darwin on the next bonkers he is still amazing

Alert moderator Go to top of page
dyjy_dj
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2009/03/08 :  09:12:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dyjy_dj's homepage  Reply with quote
cd 1. gammer & joey riot
cd 2. sharkey & k complex
cd 3. scott brown & angerfist or tommy knocker

think its time to try something new. get some killer artists in that have never featured on a bonkers before.
plus if your really determined to have a raver baby disc then get al storm. **** hixxy.

lozowen
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
533 posts
lozowen has attended 10 events
Posted - 2009/03/08 :  14:23:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lozowen's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dyjy_dj:

plus if your really determined to have a raver baby disc then get al storm. **** hixxy.

you know that

on www.NARCOTICRADIO.co.uk
- Upfront Hardcore & Gabber

Xanergy

United States
32 posts
Posted - 2010/01/15 :  06:34:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Xanergy's homepage  Reply with quote
The first Bonkers I ever heard was XI: Forevolution. It was the first cd I had ever bought and it was the first hardcore I had ever heard. I am very new to the hardcore scene but even so, I have heard my fair share and I am continuing to listen. None of the Bonkers cds I've heard since my first have disappointed me. Again, I understand that there is way more for me to learn since I am so new to all this. But I think the fact that Bonkers could be around for so long shows that at least someone likes what they're doing.

Whatever happens on the next cd, I'm sure it will be excellent. No matter if you like or dislike Bonkers, they're still pumping out productions and that should be a point noted, and appreciated by all Hardcore listeners.

I can't wait for the next set =)

Sweet As

Australia
87 posts
Posted - 2010/03/09 :  08:57:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sweet As's homepage  Reply with quote
I would love to see DJ Seduction do a disc on Bonkers. One of the only big names that has been around for years and never done a set on Bonkers. He's very underated. Or even Slipmatt and Billy Bunter would be good.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page