Total online 1715
 Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DJ's no longer allowed to play Archefluxx tracks?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  01:11:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
DJ's are welcome to mix my stuff.

I often comment on mixes thanking them for the inclusion of my track and compliment the mix.

However you said you think Im an idiot, and you want nothing to do with me, and dont want to be compared to someone like me. That's a little rude, so I dont want you using my tracks. If you want nothing to do with me anyway, why would you want to have my stuff in your mixes anymore anyway?

Shame you've brought it on here, obviously trying to show me up or damage me.

So yeah, when you're ready take my tracks out of your mixes. Remove them and re-mix them if you want. I dont care.

Anyone else want to use my tracks? That's fine, just dont expect me to be nice as pie when you call me an idiot directly on Twitter. I thought Neko was a friend, and I've defended his mixes against haters before, much the same way I did for Gammers track, and Neko was fiiine with that. But when he turns around and says he wants nothing to do with idiots like me... well you know the rest lol.

You call me childish, but you kept the Nostalgia discussion going with your essay yesterday, then posted this when I decided to pull my tracks from your projects. Everything childish you think I do, remarkably, you do right back.

:D

quote:
Are big name DJs who have pissed Archefluxx off also prohibited from playing his tracks?
Are forum DJs who have pissed Archefluxx off (Triq? Andy Influx? Just about everyone?)
Does Lane 3 belong to Archefluxx? Or does it belong to Spirit Wolf?
What about other collaborations?

Does Archefluxx wield this power over tracks released freely with no copyright on soundcloud?
Will he do the same to YOU?

Firstly no. The only person I've prohibited is you.

Secondly no. The only person I've prohibited is you.

Lane 3 is 50% mine and 50% Spirit Wolf's. It does however contain my voice, to a large degree my production and my mastering, and therefore I can pull it. The only person I've prohibited is you.

The tracks are not creative commons, you dont have the right to use them. As the author you still need my permission, technically - but I just don't mind normally... Otherwise I can download your mixes and claim they're mine. You dont have a copyright on your mixes, and no trademark on your name. I could start releasing music as Neko Shuffle if I wanted to!

The Ekkotekk track contains plenty of samples, but unless there's a big copyright claim by the company, the track is still mine to pull. The track was produced by myself and my own personal samples have gone in there, too, just as they do with all the songs.

The way I see it, its not what you get yourself into when you mix my stuff, its what you get into when you dismiss a friendship and call the other person an idiot and all the other things. You didnt want a drama when you posted yesterday on Nostalgia? Right... Did you want drama on your 20 page Clubland thread before Christmas?

Latin, Zonkers taught me that any artist can pull any track when they want if it isnt permitted. So yeah, Im exercising that

I genuinely believe that Neko hasnt read beyond page 2 of the Nostalgia thread. Perhaps he should. Ive made my stance clear on there about the Nostalgia thread.

Anymore questions?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Archefluxx on 2012/04/13 01:24:25
Bonkers4Life
Advanced Member

Canada
972 posts
Bonkers4Life has attended 6 events
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  01:20:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bonkers4Life's homepage  Reply with quote
*sigh*

Keep you troubles to yourself.

He can do whatever he wants. They are his tracks, and he can tell you not to use them if he wants to or not.

I find it really unnecessary to make this all public.

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  01:39:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
Forget it, they're not being pulled. You act like a child, that's what you get.

EDIT:

And lets get a few things straight while we're at it:

I read all of the nostalgia thread many times over, you're basically getting mad because people don't like what you like - that's all there is to it. Just because people complain about dubcore, doesn't mean they can't complain about riff hardcore either, even if that's what they want. A forum is for opinions; if you can't accept said opinions - leave, because by doing so you're just trolling/flaming/pissing everybody off to no end.

Second of all, I don't know where you get the idea that I'm your 'friend' besides agreeing on the same points occassionally, and even if it were the case, what does this have to do with friendship? If someone is acting like an idiot, friend or not, someone has to tell them. I've never even met you.

Thirdly, I have no intention of trying to 'destroy' your 'career', you're doing a fine job of it yourself by telling the world that anyone who gets on the wrong side of you isn't allowed to promote your work. All you're doing is digging yourself a deeper hole to the point where nobody is going to want to work with you. That's not my doing - that's your own.

Finally, you don't own the copyright for Pikachu, therefore it's not being removed from my mix, I have no proof on whether or not you really own the samples or even have any hand in Lane 3 - so that isn't going either. Believe me, I have no intention of using your tracks in mixes from this point forward, but what is staying is staying. The full DJ-length tracks are not featured in my mixes, just the parts I've mixed in - it's essentially a sample.

It's ironic that you think 3 people saying that they think a track is boring is "disrespectful" and "shitting on Gamms" but telling someone who has recommended and promoted your music to get rid of it from their music because "YOU'RE BEING MEAN" is perfectly fine.

Oh and stop throwing ad hominem everywhere, the clubland thread has been and gone and has no relevance to this, I'd say I did a fairly mature and considerate thing by leaving in order to kill some of the drama which is a darn sight more than you ever did.

Edited by - NekoShuffle on 2012/04/13 01:55:50
Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  02:09:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
Neko, let it go. You're digging a hole at this point.

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  02:11:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
Neko, let it go. You're digging a hole at this point.

Let what go? I'm not the one digging a hole, I'm just telling it how it is. I'd gladly like to forget all this, and I think that might be exactly what I do.

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  02:16:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
Then do it - in fact, don't make another post on this topic. You said want to forget, so do it.

---

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  02:16:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
Then do it - in fact, don't make another post on this topic. You said want to forget, so do it.

Consider it done. This topic is officially dropped.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  02:18:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Thank God. this has gotten embarrassingly pathetic. for the both of you.

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  02:35:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
Triq, Whisper, anyone want to lock this?

---

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  02:47:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
While I don't know the specifics here, the copyright holder owns the track no matter where it is or how it is released (even for free), in this case the artist and can make any sort of conditions they want. Seems strange to exclude one person but that's upto the owner of the track to decide and no one else.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  07:17:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
While I don't know the specifics here, the copyright holder owns the track no matter where it is or how it is released (even for free), in this case the artist and can make any sort of conditions they want. Seems strange to exclude one person but that's upto the owner of the track to decide and no one else.

Like Neko said, what if it contains samples (or notes, doesn't need to a sample) from another song?

If any artists wish to pull on/some of my mixes "off the air", and are in general a douchebag about it, and by the Nordic gods, I will be happily wait for a court order applied to a Swedish court. ;) (Respected artists, or artists who ask like a common person will be listened to).

... And here I thought I'd be on "not allowed to use" list :(

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2012/04/13 07:23:04
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  09:28:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
My god twitter is a confusing peice of shit.

it's horrible innit, i think ive only been on it twice, i hate it

rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  10:45:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
Are you a DJ?
Have you pissed off Archefluxx in the past?
Said or done something he didn't like?

If you can answer "Yes" to those questions then you're NO LONGER PERMITTED to use freely distributed, copyright-free Archefluxx tracks in your mixes!

Following on from the "Gammer - Nostalgia" drama, Archefluxx decided he would bother me on twitter in an attempt to PROVE ME WRONG. After throwing his toys out of the pram and acting like a child, I decided I'd had enough and called him out for being childish; to which he promptly claimed I was "no longer permitted" to use his tracks in my mixes and had to take them down.

If you have the patience/time, the full conversation can be read at http://www.twitter.com/NekoShuffle and http://www.twitter.com/archefluxx

This of course, sparks a lot of debate:

Are big name DJs who have pissed Archefluxx off also prohibited from playing his tracks?
Are forum DJs who have pissed Archefluxx off (Triq? Andy Influx? Just about everyone?)
Does Lane 3 belong to Archefluxx? Or does it belong to Spirit Wolf?
What about other collaborations?

Does Archefluxx wield this power over tracks released freely with no copyright on soundcloud?
Will he do the same to YOU?

As for me, until I see some proof showing that the tracks (at the time of the download) were not permitted to be used in DJ mixes, they're just words. But I thought I'd warn those of you who have also used his tracks in your mixes - all it takes is to say the wrong thing sometime in the future, and your mix may (Or may not) have to be pulled too. Is that a risk you want to take?

It certainly raises a lot of questions, thoughts?

Nekoshuffle sounds like your using this forum to rubbish Archefluxx who really only seemed to direct it at mainly YOU not using HIS tracks on YOUR mixes. And you've gotten shirty at this and tried to make out that he said everyone can't use Archefluxxs tracks in their sets.

Also this post has been very one sided and all about Neckoshuffle version of events. Because the way this looks is Nekoshuffle wants to ruin this guys reputation on a forum because he's angry at them.
No need to put a personal disagreement on a forum to get people on your side. Because I and most other people on here are'nt believing it.

Also I've heard a lot of Nekoshuffles mixing and sets on youtube, levels are pretty ordinary as well as a lot of the mixing. So I really do think it's a bit rich of Nekoshuffle to come on these forums and slate so many different people. Kinda like a saying THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK or THROWING STONES AT GLASS HOUSES WHEN YOUR OWN HOME IS MADE OF GLASS.

MAYBE IF YOU BECOME A BIT MORE HUMBLE AND KIND TOWARDS PEOPLE YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY GET LISTENED TO. Because nearly all I see on your posts are constant bitching about people.

Ever noticed how the poeple that make it Hardcore let their music do the talking. Instead wasting all their time posting bull and venom towards other people in the scene you don't like for one silly reason or another. I'm telling you now, you've annoyed way too many people in high places and will never get giggs anywhere decent. You kinda blacklisted yourself.
Also I'm not a dj, just an enthusiast who loves Hardcore. Have a nice day.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Edited by - rafferty on 2012/04/13 11:51:38
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  11:18:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
**** that, where's the popcorn?

This is the reason why we should have a Waffle, or a proper return of USH.

TBH, both are barking up the wrong tree here. And especially on twitter, when you can't read all the posts properly unless they are linked... which they aren't.

But seriously, cut Archee som slack. He has probably had problems in real life with his aggresion. Either that, or he is like me. The Real me IS NOT the same as the internet twat I am.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2012/04/13 11:28:37
rafferty
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts
Posted - 2012/04/13 :  11:32:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit rafferty's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
**** that, where's the popcorn?

This is the reason why we should have a Waffle, or a proper return of USH.

TBH, both are barking up the wrong tree here. And especially on twitter, when you can't read all the posts properly unless they are linked... which they aren't.

But seriously, cut Archee som slack. He has probably had problems in real life with his aggresion. Either that, or he is like me. The Real me IS NOT the same as the internet twat I am.

Yeah lets get some popcorn and watch Nekoshuffle get angry and make more agro and venom towards people. All he will be doing is proving my last point totally right. I guarantee there will be a whole lot of name calling too towards me and anyone else that does'nt agree with him. Step right up folks, and watch the bitter Nekoshuffle attack.

Candy & anime was just a faze & a total embarrassment that everyone mocks and laughs at now.

Edited by - rafferty on 2012/04/13 11:47:17

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.08 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page