Total online 1765
 Radio listeners 158+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Blood, Sweat & Tears 3CD OUT NOW! 37 tracks!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2012/06/27 :  06:47:37  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage  Reply with quote
None have been shipped yet, please check your junk mail folder. CDs are being sent out today or tomorrow as there were huge delays with artwork but it is now sorted.

I can only apologise, that's why I've sent out 3 free tracks to all the customers, check your email.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/06/27 :  11:15:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
how silly of me, I thought piumaki got the CDs... talk about not reading properly <_>

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

piumaki

Italy
446 posts
Posted - 2012/07/04 :  13:46:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit piumaki's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
how silly of me, I thought piumaki got the CDs... talk about not reading properly <_>

sorry i didn t want to deceive you :)

Breakbeat Jon
Average Member

United Kingdom
223 posts
Breakbeat Jon has attended 4 events
Posted - 2012/07/13 :  09:13:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Breakbeat Jon's homepage  Reply with quote
Got mine this morning, great artwork and packaging, shame i've got to go to work insted of hitting the cdjs.

scottyd2k9
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
749 posts
Posted - 2012/07/13 :  15:17:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scottyd2k9's homepage  Reply with quote
This may sound stupid but i got a hardcore underground leaflet an it says to get the free cd i have to buy a ticket. It says first 300 customers, lol it doesn't say you have to be there.

I want the cd but i cant make it down there.

Question is if i pay for the ticket would i be able to get the free CD lmfao or if i give someone my ticket to take would i be able get the free cd

lmfao

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2012/07/13 :  15:20:58  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage  Reply with quote
You can buy the HU CD and not go to the event yes.

DJ D-Luc-D

United Kingdom
458 posts
Posted - 2012/07/13 :  15:21:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ D-Luc-D's homepage  Reply with quote
Mine came also, importing it into iTunes now!

Check out my netlabel Touitsu Recordings: http://touitsurecordings.jaycore.eu --- http://soundcloud.com/touitsu-recordings --- http://www.facebook.com/TouitsuRecordings

scottyd2k9
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
749 posts
Posted - 2012/07/13 :  16:35:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scottyd2k9's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:

how do i go about doing that. Buy a ticket online an it send through post ?

it's annoying that i cant make these events. noone iknow listens to hardcore its mostly bounce crap like that an to get down there it would take a 5-6 drive.

Edited by - scottyd2k9 on 2012/07/13 16:49:37
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2012/07/13 :  18:52:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by scottyd2k9:
quote:

it's annoying that i cant make these events. noone iknow listens to hardcore its mostly bounce crap like that an to get down there it would take a 5-6 drive.

Don't let distance and no one to go with get in the way! I'm in the USA and I managed to make it to HTID In the sun in Spain all by myself. I had 2 friends interested in going but it didn't happen. The only one I was going to know there was gary aka audiowarfare but he wasn't going to be there for another 3 days, so I was really all by myself at the beginning.

I ended up meeting a lot of amazing people on my transfer to my hotel there and along the way I've met a few others. Best 7 days of my life and I hope to make it back next year, or maybe swing by the UK to check out the raves there and meet up with the same wonderful people again.

Also I did meet some americans and a few Canadians there, but I actually got along a lot better the the British than those closer to me.

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,676 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/07/14 :  01:09:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by scottyd2k9:
quote:

Don't let distance and no one to go with get in the way!

This is the best advise, if you're not facing financial problems atm.
I was invited to my now favorite local club in 2011 and although the music doesn't hit my personal musical taste, I'd call it being a family today.
I had spended a 3h car drive to my very first pure Happy Hardcore event and went to it all alone: it was gorgeous.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2012/07/14 :  13:16:52  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage  Reply with quote
Remember folks, best pic of your pet with your album wins a special prize!

Upload the photo to facebook and tag me in it, some goodies for whoever wins best pic!

Phobz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
893 posts

13 hardcore releases
Posted - 2012/07/14 :  14:35:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Phobz's homepage  Reply with quote
Ohhh just ordered mine :D

I will take a pet shot when it comes excited.com don't think anybody is going to beat that turtle shot haha

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/07/14 :  14:39:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Remember folks, best pic of your pet with your album wins a special prize!

Upload the photo to facebook and tag me in it, some goodies for whoever wins best pic!

does my undies qualify aswell?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alexbturbo

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2012/07/14 :  16:25:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alexbturbo's homepage  Reply with quote
My copy dropped through the door yesterday - will be giving it a listen tonight.

Fair play to Olly as once again he's turned out another great quality album, which just like the previous ones i've always pre-ordered :)

I also noticed about that HU CD on the enclosed flyer as well - I'd love a copy of that but there's no chance of me being able to get to the event due to work :( I wouldn't mind knowing as well if it's possible to get the CD without attending. Don't mind paying for a ticket as it's a similar cost to that of a CD album anyway :)

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2012/07/14 :  16:39:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
Although a physical copy would be sweet to have, they do put up the mix online eventually. Happened with the ravin eye magazine cd.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page