Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Other web site / radio station announcements
 Moved: Future State TV/Youtube Channel
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2016/01/30 :  19:16:31  Show profile Send a private message
I've been having a think recently about what I can offer through the Future State label that's a wee bit more unique & original. I want to take things in a slightly different direction to that of all the other labels out there.

Having studied some opinions (through this site mostly) i've decided on the idea of centering what we do round a youtube channel with a difference! I'm currently recruiting presenters/vloggers in various parts of the world. The idea is that each of them visit events local to them, interview some of the dj's & producers that are in the area while gathering footage of each event they visit. Each presenter will become the rep for that country/cities hardcore scene & together through them, we can let the world know what each scene has to offer.

The Hardcore scene as a whole has spread far & wide due to the growing popularity of social media, but what struck me is how distant things still seem in terms of understanding just how people are interacting & enjoying hardcore throughout the world.

The FS TV channel will become the central hub for the international scene. It will be a place for ravers the world over to come together, not only to share a few text based comments but to physically learn about other scenes through the eyes of our presenters/reps as they gather footage & go about their interviews.

On top of that idea I want to push some real inciteful production & dj tutorials, which again will feature tutors from various parts of the world to further enforce the idea of unity. One scene.

We will be working closely with a channel most of you are probably already familiar with called 'Jordesuvi'. While our partner channel will be handling the latest hardcore release info, we'll be concentrating on the above. Working together we'll cover all bases regarding the international Hardcore scene & guiding viewers back & forwards between both channels.

If you like the idea of this then please take a second to check out both channels & subscribe. Clearly the FS channel itself is in it's infancy & it's quite a task to undertake, but I have every faith that as we grow this will become a very productive venture helping the many many people involved & offering some real enjoyable viewing. As the idea grows then so will our resources, allowing us access to better equipment, larger events, more exclusive interviews, & overall a higher standard of production.

The first few videos are already published & we have many more lined up for release over the coming weeks. Please take a second to give them a share & of course, click subscribe!

If you'd like to get involved in the channel in any way be sure to let us know by contacting [email protected]

Thanks for taking the time to read my usual, long winded explanations & I hope you enjoy the channel :)

Don't forget, I also host a monthly show on this very site called 'The Future State Show' (<< I know, it took me all day to think that up!)

Our next guest is the one & only S3RL alongside Fallon & MC Offside! Full info on upcoming shows below & please give the FS fb page a like to stay in the loop!

'The Future State Show' - Live with Ken Masters every fourth Thursday

London - 11am
Paris - 12am
Dubai - 3pm
Sydney - 9pm
Brisbane - 8pm
Tokyo - 7pm
Los Angeles - 3am
New York - 6am

04.02.16 - S3RL, Fallon & MC Offside
03.03.16 - Luna-C, Cotts
01.04.16 - ‪#SWM‬ Special: Matt EP & Limpstar, Mund & RPM, Quirky & Gemma Macleod
28.04.16 - Reflux & MC Vibrance
26.05.16 - Miss Special K & MC Freeman

Catch up on all previous shows from Fracus & Darwin, M-Project, Sc@r, Haze......on our soundcloud page http://www.soundcloud.com/future-state-music

& our fb page >> https://www.facebook.com/Future-State-Music-766100100081242/

Alert moderator

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2016/01/30 20:43:41
DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2016/01/30 :  20:31:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage
I Subbed :)
i hope this all takes off properly!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2016/01/30 :  20:45:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
I Subbed :)
i hope this all takes off properly!

Thanks for the support :)

You have my word!

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page