Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Best news this year
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  09:38:27  Show profile Send a private message
Brisk says on Facebook that he's coming back to the UK!

Sketchy - don't bother adding any stories about how you, DJ Paul Compulsion and Brisk banged 15 hotties in the coach you filled for Slammin Vinyl ;)

Alert moderator
wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  09:42:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
I saw that... But didnt think he was being serious??? Dunno. I was half asleep when reading through the comments tho

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Sketchy

United Kingdom
407 posts
DJ Sketchy is verified hardcore artist DJ Sketchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  09:42:11  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Sketchy's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:

Sketchy - don't bother adding any stories about how you, DJ Paul Compulsion and Brisk banged 15 hotties in the coach you filled for Slammin Vinyl ;)

HAHA! No. Brisk did slap Paul Compulsion HARD across the face once for being VERY disrespectful.

DJ Sketchy

United Kingdom
407 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  09:43:14  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Sketchy's homepage
Also... AWESOME NEWS!!!

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  09:56:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Sketchy:
quote:

HAHA! No. Brisk did slap Paul Compulsion HARD across the face once for being VERY disrespectful.

No he ****ing didn't. Ffs.

I thought he was joking because it was posted as if a reaction to his lack of bandwidth but it seems to be serious since he's on about selling g some stuff up before he comes back etc. Wondering (hoping) if it has anything to do with CDJays talk of rejigging the podcast....

DJ Sketchy

United Kingdom
407 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  10:02:57  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Sketchy's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:

I thought he was joking because it was posted as if a reaction to his lack of bandwidth but it seems to be serious since he's on about selling g some stuff up before he comes back etc. Wondering (hoping) if it has anything to do with CDJays talk of rejigging the podcast....

I won't be saying what was said, it was way out of order though, and he kept on saying it! Compulsion was being a relentless brat and he got a well deserved slap.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  10:03:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
Yeah just had another read through, seema to be genuine. Best news ive heard all year

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  10:07:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I won't be saying what was said, it was way out of order though, and he kept on saying it! Compulsion was being a relentless brat and he got a well deserved slap.

I think it would probably best if everytime you (think) you have a story about someone, you just don't bother posting it.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  10:13:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
Yeah maybe give over with the stories and get cracking with writing the album

DJ Sketchy

United Kingdom
407 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  10:24:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Sketchy's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think it would probably best if everytime you (think) you have a story about someone, you just don't bother posting it.

Ahh! You want me to reign in my natural excitement?! I probably should have kept this one buttoned anyway. Compulsion was being a NIGHTMARE towards Brisk though. Compulsion thought it was funny to throw string after string of insults at Brisk and after A WHILE, Brisk had enough and put him in his place. I wouldn't want to fight Brisk! He's a tough cookie.

Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  10:26:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage
This is how every interaction with Sketchy goes:

Sketchy: Tells a ******** story
User: Sure, pal.
Sketchy: It's true (gives more information)
User: Okay, stop now.
Sketchy: But this happened. Then this happened.
User: Ugh. Stop.
Sketchy: Keeps going with inane details about the story.

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  10:28:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage
I don't really care what you do but it's getting really tiresome that you're using every thread to remind people that you were once on the fringes of the scene. We get it, you did some DJing gigs with your considerably more successful brother, that's great, and I'm glad you got to experience that but to keep on with this charade about various DJs/producers bringing down an iron fist over anyone that utters a bad word against them is ridiculous and ****ing irritating. If you really must keep doing it, why not create your own thread for it? That way you can carry on spewing the nonsense in there and leave the adults to talk.

DJ Sketchy

United Kingdom
407 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  10:32:40  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Sketchy's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
Yeah maybe give over with the stories and get cracking with writing the album

Noted! ;)

DJ Sketchy

United Kingdom
407 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  10:37:28  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Sketchy's homepage
quote:
I don't really care what you do but it's getting really tiresome that you're using every thread to remind people that you were once on the fringes of the scene. We get it, you did some DJing gigs with your considerably more successful brother, that's great, and I'm glad you got to experience that but to keep on with this charade about various DJs/producers bringing down an iron fist over anyone that utters a bad word against them is ridiculous and ****ing irritating. If you really must keep doing it, why not create your own thread for it? That way you can carry on spewing the nonsense in there and leave the adults to talk.

I don't want to fall out with you arpz. I think you're a sound lad. I'm just excited! People shouldn't be so negative. I'm here to stay. Compulsion didn't have the connections I had though.

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  10:42:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage
quote:
quote:

I don't want to fall out with you arpz. I think you're a sound lad. I'm just excited! People shouldn't be so negative. I'm here to stay. Compulsion didn't have the connections I had though.

Surely he's just called 'Paul' to you though?

DJ Sketchy

United Kingdom
407 posts
Posted - 2016/11/14 :  10:46:12  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Sketchy's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
quote:
quote:

Surely he's just called 'Paul' to you though?

Yeah. It's something you just get used to. I always try to address people publicly by their chosen public name.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page