Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HTID In The Magaluf Sun 2017
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/01/02 :  21:41:16  Show profile Send a private message
Well there's no sense in guessing anymore as we already know the location will remain the same, which is Magaluf Spain. The dates have changed, which is now from the 7th to the 10th of June. And phase 1 of the lineup is now out
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/15826808_10154915155267220_116860057403514236_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=a717eacb2bb1b3cb32373a758614d051&oe=59211814

For those who can't see that, Darren Styles, Hixxy Joey Riot have been announced. There will be a Breeze & Styles CXH classics set, which I've already heard when they both did it in 2012. And making his debut to HTID ITS the long awaited return of Inverse... as Code Black the hardstyle DJ lol

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  00:50:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
HSU in Australia are running the event, expect line up changes for the better :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  04:10:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
HSU in Australia are running the event, expect line up changes for the better :)

I wouldn't count bringing in a hardstyle act that currently far exceeds the popularity of all the DJs at a UK hardcore event for the better, but ok lol.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  07:26:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
well atleast Inverse is someone i knew from before joining this place :)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  07:32:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
New, fresh, exciting line up......

.......oh.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  11:59:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
Buzzing!!! Never seen a Breeze & Styles classics set before.

DJ Sketchy

United Kingdom
407 posts
DJ Sketchy is verified hardcore artist DJ Sketchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  12:14:10  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Sketchy's homepage
Was it normally at BCM though?

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  12:45:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
Didn't realise it was at BCM, pretty significant if so. BCM is pretty ****ing big for the numbers they usually do at ITS though. I'm guessing they'll be letting anyone in, just like they did the last time I went in 2015.

MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
MC Deecee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/01/03 :  17:56:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage
Hmm, if they are to use BCM then that venue is ****ing massive, to fill that you're gonna need acts from all the corners of dance music to make it happen, as iv'e said in another thread about it, making a big multi genre machine out of the whole thing is no doubt great in a business sense, and also good for people who enjoy a wide range of genres, but if you're a die hard hardcore head and not really into much else then this kind of move stands to lose the attendance of the very people that HTID was built on, hardcore ravers who want to go on a hardcore holiday and listen to hardcore, the second all other genres are thrown into the mix it becomes diluted and loses its original identity, it might still carry the name but it won't ever be the same, way to alienate your original fan base, in my opinion anyway.

Edited by - MC Deecee on 2017/01/03 21:27:46
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2017/01/04 :  04:02:57  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Code Black is playing so there is going to be hardstyle

ConnerIntenzifi

United Kingdom
112 posts
ConnerIntenzifi has attended 8 events
Posted - 2017/01/05 :  15:34:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ConnerIntenzifi's homepage
I reckon best thing it could ever happen it really has been took up a notch venue wise, BCM rams out every night regardless of who's playing so it could launch a new wave of folk into the scene & making it more multi genre is the way to go these days, UK Hardcore on its own doesn't have the appeal it used to have so including other genres can only be a good thing for the exposure that may bring.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/01/05 :  20:06:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
2017 is already starting to look like the year of Multi-genre events with a view to getting Hardcore more exposure.
HTID ITS and the Clubland weekender look like they're incorporating multiple styles.
Whether it pays off remains to be seen. Will a lot of Hardcore purists be driven away at the expense of casual fan, or will it create a bigger scene?

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2017/01/05 :  20:34:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
personally, as a lover of all harder styles i think its great

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2017/01/05 :  21:18:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
if we exclude Guest's constants "it's dead" rants, aren't people aching for a proper return of Hard Dance/Trance? maybe a Hardcore/Hard Trance even could work, considering how happi DJ's where to use hard trance tracks in their sets/albums

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

MC Deecee
Average Member

United Kingdom
194 posts
MC Deecee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2017/01/08 :  13:42:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MC Deecee's homepage
Found an apartment on booking.com that has 2 twin rooms plus a couple of sofa beds in the lounge area, 200 quid, check in on the 7th, check out on the 11th, f--king well booked, after doing the last 2 years, for that price it'd be almost rude not to go.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2017/01/08 :  14:53:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MC Deecee:
Found an apartment on booking.com that has 2 twin rooms plus a couple of sofa beds in the lounge area, 200 quid, check in on the 7th, check out on the 11th, f--king well booked, after doing the last 2 years, for that price it'd be almost rude not to go.

Nice. After Prospect getting the shit beat out of him last year it's probably better not to stay in the hotels that HTID has reserved for the ravers. Plus they probably won't be as noisy.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page