Total online 1451
 Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Any bedroom DJ's in Toronto/Montreal (Edited)
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Entity is verified hardcore artist Entity has donated money to the site Entity has attended 3 events
Posted - 2017/11/23 :  00:25:22  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage
Hi - doing a Canadian tour in February, and for a bit of fun I'm reaching out to see if there are any bedroom DJ's that don't mind me trashing their place and do a back-to-back mix. I'm not Darren Styles, Gammer or anyone like that, but the session will go out on the Facebook Acidmath page - has about 1.4 million members. Any takers?

*Edit* 5/12 - anyone in Montreal fancy a party/mix at theirs? Again, don't need to be a brilliant DJ or producer. Will also be in February. Not sure if will go out on Acidmath but can probably stream.

Alert moderator

Edited by - Entity on 2017/12/05 19:41:07
Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2017/11/26 :  18:17:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Entity:
Hi - doing a Canadian tour in February, and for a bit of fun I'm reaching out to see if there are any bedroom DJ's that don't mind me trashing their place and do a back-to-back mix. I'm not Darren Styles, Gammer or anyone like that, but the session will go out on the Facebook Acidmath page - has about 1.4 million members. Any takers?

There are some producers I know who are in Canada. I'll pass on the word

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Elipton on 2017/11/26 18:18:15
DJIntensity

Australia
447 posts
Posted - 2017/11/26 :  20:58:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJIntensity's homepage
Frisky Hujib EFM 7 to name a few.

Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Entity is verified hardcore artist Entity has donated money to the site Entity has attended 3 events
Posted - 2017/11/27 :  19:05:35  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage
Cheers guys, but it's really an open invite to anyone that fancies a mix so not aimed at producers etc. It's all for a bit of fun

Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Posted - 2017/11/28 :  01:05:43  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage
Ok, I've got a couple of random guys that we're going to invade. Might do a similar thing in the other regions as well. This could end up being a complete disaster!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/11/28 :  02:44:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
****in badass!!

I know people would kill to have that go down haha.

def will check that out

Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Posted - 2017/11/28 :  18:02:03  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
****in badass!!

def will check that out

May be able to do more. We friends on Facebook?

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2017/11/28 :  19:06:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
You're going to get bummed to death.

Then somebody wearing your skin as a disguise will turn up for all your bookings.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2017/11/28 :  21:13:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
quote:
quote:
****in badass!!

def will check that out

not currently but im sure tons of mutuals; if you asked on fb im sure you get mad responses. If that invite ever extends to CA we will definitely take up on that :) .

(* pssssst HU bring him*)

Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Posted - 2017/11/29 :  01:25:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
You're going to get bummed to death.

Then somebody wearing your skin as a disguise will turn up for all your bookings.

Cute.

Not seen you around in time dude. Hope you're all good. Back in the game and got a lot of new material to flex!

Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Posted - 2017/11/29 :  01:35:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:
****in badass!!

def will check that out

not currently but im sure tons of mutuals; if you asked on fb im sure you get mad responses. If that invite ever extends to CA we will definitely take up on that :) .

(* pssssst HU bring him*)

No worries. Some guy was seriously happy and left an awesome comment on my wall which was nice. I just fancied doing this because I don't really see anybody else doing it. Then again, I'm not the most observant.....

As for CA, sure. Why not? My US booking manager is Dummy, speak to him ;)

Entity
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,329 posts
Posted - 2017/12/05 :  21:40:55  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Entity's homepage
bumped as now open to Montreal

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page