Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DJ S3rl Last Tour 2018
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2018/01/08 :  21:08:28  Show profile Send a private message
So looks like S3rl throwing in the towel with touring!

I am pretty upset, feels like a breakup hit me in the stomach. I know some of the older heads here never really had too much love for S3rl. but he has always personally but one of my absolute favorites. Amazing energy, amazing vibes, such a unique style. He probably represented the expression of the USA hardcore scene better than any other dj, hands down. I have seen s3rl more than a few times, and would still go ( and am :p) . I definitely don't feel that way about alot of dj's nowadays. A S3rl show was always pretty special. Raising kids aint no joke. Sounds like it could be 10 years till we see him on the decks again. Don't miss out guys <3

https://www.facebook.com/DJ.S3RL.Official.Fan.Page/posts/10155854724033828

Alert moderator
PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2018/01/08 :  23:37:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage
I may have not went to any of his shows because I'm a loser stuck in Ohio, but I am proud of him being a responsible soon to be father who's willing to drop his touring to spend every living moment with them. That takes a lot of time just as much as touring does (not like I would know lol)

Here's to his final shows! Hopefully sometime down the road we get some more tours here in the US, on the Easter coast that is.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2018/01/09 :  17:35:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
I hope you get to see him yet!

No doubt. Big respect for making the right choice.

Always trips me out when dj's say they gotta step back to see their family grow.

Probably because I am never ****ing having kids. lol.

Si Thompson
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,362 posts
Posted - 2018/01/09 :  19:07:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Si Thompson's homepage
I liked his 2013 remix of 'Airhead'.

The Rave Music Archive
https://soundcloud.com/the_rave_music_archive
https://www.youtube.com/c/theravemusicarchive

Kool Katz Digital
https://soundcloud.com/kool-katz-digital

danielseven

Italy
350 posts
danielseven has attended 4 events
Posted - 2018/01/10 :  10:11:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danielseven's homepage
Amazing and down on earth guy, despite his very high following! He did also give me some great support with several tracks of mine, as well as good advice not just about production.

I'm so glad that I'll get 2 chances to see him touring worldwide, at San Francisco and in Germany!

Eighter way, I'm glad he's still making music! Maybe he'll start touring again in several years when his kids are grown up? ^_^

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2018/01/10 :  19:51:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by danielseven:
Amazing and down on earth guy, despite his very high following! He did also give me some great support with several tracks of mine, as well as good advice not just about production.

I'm so glad that I'll get 2 chances to see him touring worldwide, at San Francisco and in Germany!

Eighter way, I'm glad he's still making music! Maybe he'll start touring again in several years when his kids are grown up? ^_^

dude, so stoked you are playing SF. I have been asking for you on a line up forever.
Electronic Happy Dreamer was an Album of the year, so class.

Hapiness Recipe is a godly mix ( i asked you to play tokio citi or grape soda on the HTID page :p)

I promise you are going to make the kandi kids go wild, your style has so much of that pure upbeat euphoric anime driven/inspired POWER! I know you will fill that space s3rl is leaving just fine <3

have u played USA before?

Edited by - trippnface on 2018/01/10 19:52:33
danielseven

Italy
350 posts
Posted - 2018/01/10 :  21:13:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danielseven's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by danielseven:

dude, so stoked you are playing SF. I have been asking for you on a line up forever.
Electronic Happy Dreamer was an Album of the year, so class.

Hapiness Recipe is a godly mix ( i asked you to play tokio citi or grape soda on the HTID page :p)

I promise you are going to make the kandi kids go wild, your style has so much of that pure upbeat euphoric anime driven/inspired POWER! I know you will fill that space s3rl is leaving just fine <3

have u played USA before?

That will be my first time landing in the United States!

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
Posted - 2018/01/11 :  03:07:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
epic!

You are gunna have a great time, San Fransisco is my favorite place to rave :)

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2018/01/11 :  04:18:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
he'll be back on tour in 4 years at most when his kids start having tantrums in the shops, screaming and crying and being dragged around holding onto his leg

danielseven

Italy
350 posts
Posted - 2018/01/11 :  12:04:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit danielseven's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
he'll be back on tour in 4 years at most when his kids start having tantrums in the shops, screaming and crying and being dragged around holding onto his leg

You aren't funny, Guest.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2018/01/11 :  12:31:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Not gonna lie, I thought the same :P

But compared to the other people, it's only active DJing that he has stopped doing. I think he'll still make a mix or 2 at times.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

PecheyTheLizard
Average Member

United States
172 posts
Posted - 2018/01/11 :  14:59:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PecheyTheLizard's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Not gonna lie, I thought the same :P

But compared to the other people, it's only active DJing that he has stopped doing. I think he'll still make a mix or 2 at times.

If he makes mixes then I will still be happy. It would be pretty cool if he did Sunday streams like Brisk does. It's always a ball to watch Brisk tear Sundays to shreds!

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page