Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 track from this DJ FX mixtape I have
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
flapjackthekandikid
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
Posted - 2019/02/08 :  12:17:34  Show profile Send a private message
Mannnn I got this tape in the mail the other day, 'the new beginning' by dj fx. SUPER good, SUPER bootleg, and has a handful of tunes I don't hear often. There's this ONE track on the B side that's killing me, the lyrics are:

"future is coming, it's time to unite. Give me your hand, and everything will be alright. If love's got to get you, don't try to hide. Now you have the answer, but you haven't lost your sight"

here's audio direct from the tape:

https://instaud.io/3her

It's got a 96' fade or demo vibe. Tape was put out in 96 so it's either then or 95 since it's 4floor. I feel like it's just untouched on the Bside of something I already own but never play and after hearing it on this tape for the past few days I HAVE to snag a copy if I don't have it somewhere. Any help would be appreciated

Alert moderator
djgimp
Average Member

United Kingdom
154 posts
Posted - 2019/02/08 :  19:57:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djgimp's homepage
It's this banger mate. I've messaged somebody back on SC about it too. Was that you?

https://www.discogs.com/Bang-The-Future-Featuring-Joanne-Robinson-Dont-Try-Hide-Atomik-Lullaby/release/34992

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - djgimp on 2019/02/08 20:05:10
flapjackthekandikid
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
Posted - 2019/02/08 :  22:57:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit flapjackthekandikid's homepage
WOW THANK YOU, I actually DO NOT own this one. I was never buying a lot of the GBT stuff because they didn't have videos up online (or got copyright taken off youtube lol) for me to hear them before making the FAT shipping purchase from UK to USA. Not me on soundcloud though, I have the same userhandle haha. THank you so much though!!

sterichie26

United Kingdom
471 posts
Posted - 2019/02/08 :  22:59:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sterichie26's homepage
It was indeed I that messaged you on Soundcloud ! Wow, long forgotten about this slammer. Anyway as the History Of Happy Hardcore says it's .....

Bang The Future - Don't Try & Hide

What a tune !

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page