Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HHC.com Remix Competition thread!!!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
SparkzMusic

Zimbabwe
334 posts
Posted - 2019/06/02 :  20:41:44  Show profile Send a private message  Visit SparkzMusic's homepage
The remix phase has started!!!

Participants are:

9oh9
DJGouda
MusicILove
Mansy
DJ_FunDaBounce
Impulse_Response
Captain Triceps
M@rtin J

You now have until the 10th July to finish your remix and PM it to me. Don't post it publicly.

After the 10th I will make clips of each remix and post them up anonymously here for people to vote for their favourites.

Examples:

Alert moderator

Edited by - SparkzMusic on 2019/06/15 13:32:59
SparkzMusic

Zimbabwe
334 posts
Posted - 2019/06/02 :  20:43:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SparkzMusic's homepage
For those being sent the vocals.... Here's the midi's in case you need them:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b5owknmp4fmcyus/Virtue_%26_Slammer_-_Don%27t_Go_%28Remix_Pack%29.zip/file

Alert moderator Go to top of page
nickstradi
Starting Member

Russia
4 posts
Posted - 2019/06/04 :  14:16:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nickstradi's homepage
I think I've sent a pm for vocals, but I'm not sure.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2019/06/04 :  16:02:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by nickstradi:

Your 76 years old?

Edited by - MusicILove on 2019/06/04 16:03:15
Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2019/06/04 :  18:02:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:

Your 76 years old?

Haha. Obviosuly just wanting to leech the vocals!

Lara B/Galaxia
www.soundcloud.com/dimples-80

Producer of hardcore, house, trance and hardstyle [2005-2023]

nickstradi
Starting Member

Russia
4 posts
Posted - 2019/06/04 :  22:06:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nickstradi's homepage
Wow.

MusicILove, does it matter?

Mansy, haha, very funny, a very good way to alienate anyone new and interested, you're probably making your mom proud of you, no wonder why your production quality is that awesome, cause most of the time you're busy at self-expressing yourself typing insults and jerking off. I suggest you change your field of profession to comedian, you'll be more successful at it.

My nickname can be easily googled, but I don't think you'll do anything else except for jumping to your own conclusions, I hope this is not the same case with everyone else, just you kek

Edited by - nickstradi on 2019/06/04 22:10:06
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/06/04 :  22:23:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
Just a joke not being mean. I think a lot of people just click anything for the date of birth.

Edited by - MusicILove on 2019/06/04 22:24:27
Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2019/06/05 :  08:51:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage
quote:
Wow.

Mansy, haha, very funny, a very good way to alienate anyone new and interested, you're probably making your mom proud of you, no wonder why your production quality is that awesome, cause most of the time you're busy at self-expressing yourself typing insults and jerking off. I suggest you change your field of profession to comedian, you'll be more successful at it.

My nickname can be easily googled, but I don't think you'll do anything else except for jumping to your own conclusions, I hope this is not the same case with everyone else, just you kek

Well since you went over the top with your reply to a very valid point as lets be honest, this is a fourm and people do make quick accounts, get what they want and then **** off, i went to the trouble and googled you and it just showed this..... :)
https://images.app.goo.gl/ee2uAHDgS3yC7Kjq8

Lara B/Galaxia

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/06/05 :  10:05:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
Oh I didn?t see he just joined and had 0 posts kinda looks fishy to me.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,255 posts
Posted - 2019/06/05 :  10:12:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Mansy:
quote:
Wow.

Well since you went over the top with your reply to a very valid point as lets be honest, this is a fourm and people do make quick accounts, get what they want and then **** off, i went to the trouble and googled you and it just showed this..... :)

His response was way over the top. Yeah I think he was just here for the vocal.

nickstradi
Starting Member

Russia
4 posts
Posted - 2019/06/05 :  20:45:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nickstradi's homepage
quote:

See - you should be a comedian, not a music producer, it's a shame such a bright talent is wasted on hhc forums. Where I can find tickets to your stand-up show?

Sorry dude, you've made your point already, I didn't came here to have a discussion with you, if you feel lonely or whatever. Funny, I've found something about you in google too...... :)
https://i.imgur.com/BavNf0Z.png

Edited by - nickstradi on 2019/06/05 20:46:21
SparkzMusic

Zimbabwe
334 posts
Posted - 2019/06/05 :  22:34:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SparkzMusic's homepage
Here's my take (but please mods, delete these posts about it tomorrow or something as it derails the comp thread).

I've been producing for a very long time now. A few times, I've been in the right place at the right time or people have liked my work enough to ask me to do a version of their work.

In this case, Virtue asked me personally and sent the vocals to me.

I'm no tight arse. I won't hold vocals until the hard drive fails and all is lost. But equally I don't want to risk them being spread around the net which devalues my own time in the scene and the trust I was given to be sent the vox in the first place.

I'd only release them now in moderation as it's been countless years since that track and I can imagine the few that were sent the vocals have probably lost them.

Unless I know someone who joins the site as a new member now, I'm not going to pass them out to new signups who I don't know and they could easily spread across the net.

Mansy

United Kingdom
413 posts
Posted - 2019/06/06 :  07:42:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mansy's homepage
quote:
quote:

See - you should be a comedian, not a music producer, it's a shame such a bright talent is wasted on hhc forums. Where I can find tickets to your stand-up show?

Sorry dude, you've made your point already, I didn't came here to have a discussion with you, if you feel lonely or whatever. Funny, I've found something about you in google too...... :)
https://i.imgur.com/BavNf0Z.png

Touche..... welcome to the fourm :D

Lara B/Galaxia

martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2019/06/06 :  23:55:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
Couldn't delete this reply so just ignore this lol

Edited by - martinj1985 on 2019/06/07 10:10:48
nickstradi
Starting Member

Russia
4 posts
Posted - 2019/06/08 :  09:19:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nickstradi's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by SparkzMusic:
Here's my take (but please mods, delete these posts about it tomorrow or something as it derails the comp thread).

I've been producing for a very long time now. A few times, I've been in the right place at the right time or people have liked my work enough to ask me to do a version of their work.

In this case, Virtue asked me personally and sent the vocals to me.

I'm no tight arse. I won't hold vocals until the hard drive fails and all is lost. But equally I don't want to risk them being spread around the net which devalues my own time in the scene and the trust I was given to be sent the vox in the first place.

I'd only release them now in moderation as it's been countless years since that track and I can imagine the few that were sent the vocals have probably lost them.

Unless I know someone who joins the site as a new member now, I'm not going to pass them out to new signups who I don't know and they could easily spread across the net.

????????????? I came here exactly to check if there are any remix competitions cause I've seen some before and there's 0 them anywhere else. Why are you even doing them publically if I can't participate unless you know me personally, what is the point lmao
Anyway, whatever, have a nice time in a FAIR COMPETITION, I think UK Hardcore was a terrible mistake, no wonder that scene is dead and everyone left it, you're just a hostile group of close-minded freaks.

Edited by - nickstradi on 2019/06/08 09:22:07
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2019/06/08 :  12:36:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:

Your 76 years old?

Haha. Obviosuly just wanting to leech the vocals!

probably re-style

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page