Blaze! - 'til the day
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 12

Author Thread  
kandEbear420

United States
29 posts
Posted - 2001/09/28 :  21:19:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kandEbear420's homepage  Reply with quote
whoa mann... that was AWESOME.... props to silver and dj phosphor and dj justrich and everyone else involved.... kant wait ta get this playin on my stereo :P

alice...? who the fuk is alice? ::dum dum dum dum::

Alert moderator Go to top of page
aznwasian

United States
428 posts
Posted - 2001/09/30 :  02:00:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit aznwasian's homepage  Reply with quote
nice! good good good. ive listened to the same low definition sample about 6 times now... keep em comin

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...

Magic
Starting Member

7 posts
Posted - 2001/09/30 :  13:30:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Not bad , not bad at all :)

Magic of the ALfreton Crew

dj-efeks

Australia
298 posts
Posted - 2001/10/01 :  00:31:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
mmmm cant wait =>

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...

GT
Average Member

United Kingdom
160 posts
Posted - 2001/10/01 :  08:19:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit GT's homepage  Reply with quote
Nice... Methinks this is gonna be the dog's balearics... Top tune, a definate winner.

================
'You picked me up, and swept me away....'

domainraver

Canada
76 posts
Posted - 2001/10/01 :  08:38:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit domainraver's homepage  Reply with quote
wow, the sample I heard of the new track is AWESOME! It has the awesome Bang! sound and of course the special phosphor touch that some of us know & love!

Thanx Jo for all the great traxx!

And rich you were right.. you said somethin big was comin up that was gonna put wpg on the hardcore map! woo!

--Steve
[email protected]

DJ Mr Tom
Starting Member

2 posts
Posted - 2001/10/01 :  12:20:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Nice to see people are still enjoying the singing talents of Jo and Nick songwriting talent....in case anyones wondering who the hell is this...I'm nicks old partner in grime...no not his lover thats still Bob.
One of the thirds (not turds) of the Smart'es : Tom....Nick has passed this site on to me to have a look at the reviews and i am very impressed (Nick well done) some great support.
After I was involved in the initial stages of "Bang"....yes i had a part in Cloudy Daze...and Jo was well my plumber's girlie...opps sorry Nick the cats out the bag.
I remixed "Love of my life" with Dougal.....which somehow the cheeky sod released it and it did rather well some lovely vocals (which i always found missing from the scene).
I moved into house...had a couple of deals and currently I am little bit involved with Distant Soundz...current tune a garage cover of "Time after time" (a cover)
But music has taken a back seat to a busy fulltime job working with Gary Davies (ex radio 1 DJ) working in marketing.
Anyway this is just to say from an old school producers point of view....Nicks new stuff is taking Hardcore to more exciting heights...i've heard some other new material and it is superb...Good Luck Nick

From Tom

Hughes

United Kingdom
82 posts
Posted - 2001/10/02 :  07:19:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Awesome choon, it times to come it will most probably known as a classic.

!! Club Kinetic Ravers : Live, Love and Dance !!

Fuzz

United States
62 posts
Posted - 2001/10/03 :  08:40:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fuzz's homepage  Reply with quote
The answer: Blaze!, and the first remix, "'Til the day".

*DING*

What is, "Instant Anthem?"

Correct! Fuzz, you control the board.

I'll take "The impact of 2001 on Happy Hardcore" for $500, Alex.

The answer: "What we do to people who think HHC is dead."

*ding*

What is, "Laugh in their face?", Alex...

-----------------------
"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------

"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------

djzoomer
Starting Member

Canada
1 post
Posted - 2001/10/03 :  23:29:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djzoomer's homepage  Reply with quote
Great track wpg boyz ..... !!!!!

Hope to have vinyl soon.

Any word on the release time line for us the regular DJ's

Keep up the great work

phosphor and justrich this tune rocks!!

Dj Zoomer

Rave ON

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/10/04 :  01:01:53  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Being pressed at the moment, start of Dec. should be about right.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Nick of Blaze!
Average Member

United Kingdom
196 posts
Nick of Blaze! is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2001/10/04 :  07:49:00  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Nick of Blaze!'s homepage  Reply with quote
CHEERS GUYS!!!

What can I say....

The response has been phenominal and to say its appreciated would be an understatement.

As a writer, you get a choon like this once in a blue moon, but now is the right time for release..... so now y'all have it.

I very much appreciate the praise for the song that so many of you have expressed... I find these tracks the most enjoyable to write, and the buzz when you get the final finishing touch of a cracking remix is just out of this world.

Special thanks has to go to phosphor & justrich for that! Youz guyz rok!

Also, special thanks to Silver for his enthusiasm and drive, and also to James @ Hect Tech for his valuable, and very necessary assistance.

To Jo..... we're back babe, albeit for a short while in your case... maybe we can all tempt you out of retirement one day??

A special thanks to pals of mine cos it's my post! hehehe

Luna-C.. (you were dead right matey.. ).. When I played the phosphor remix to him a few months ago, he said..and I quote ..."goosebumps!, thats a choon!"

Mr Tom... cheers for the support geeze...

Glenn P for the advice and never ending support in what we do here @ Midex..

Chris G, my business partner, the future new songwriter for the scene... and my rock solid voice of reason, cheers mate for holding the fort while we get this show on the road, it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Finally, and this is a very very special thank you... to you guys reading this post.

I've read every single post. I appreciate every comment you've made... especially the HH lifetime achievement award! (pacman) I'll be waiting for that!!

As for it being an anthem....we'll have to wait and see. I must admit, I'm very proud of this work and hope it makes everyone bounce!

As for the scene, I'm involved in all sorts and I have to say that this is my definate favourite...why? Because it's the only scene where people enjoy the music without bitchin' and snipin'.

Where a new track is taken into the fold, and even if the majority don't like it much, they encourage the writers and producers to keep going.

To me...THAT's the vibe of hardcore, THAT's what we have to look out for in future.

Best wishes to you all,

Here's to the release of "'Til The Day", and "Shine A Light"..

Nick

Blaze! & Nimrod

(FKA Bang! & Stealth)

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/10/04 :  08:04:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
nick,you've got some talent there writing top quality hhc songs,it's ppl like you who keep the hhc scene alive with killer tracks,don't you ever give up bro :) big respect!!

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!

NagamaK

United States
24 posts
Posted - 2001/10/09 :  15:52:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Nice one brutha....

It's downloadable right? (cross fingers)

when when when when when....

mdma1263
Starting Member

United States
9 posts
Posted - 2001/10/10 :  02:33:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i think this is a keeper!!!! a true hhc track i jus listened to it and was blown away :-O n e way i added it to burn of chapter 3 that;z where all the greats are and i feel it belongs there

"Go DJ Go DJ GO!"

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 12 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  ... 8  9  10  11  12
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page