Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Blaze! - 'til the day
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 12

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  05:58:04  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage View the linked resource
As the news page reads this is the thread to discuss the new release, Blaze! and MasterWax

Here is the news in case you missed it :)

I am absolutely proud to present the news you have been waiting to hear and I have been waiting to tell you... Nick of Bang! / Stealth & Oblivion has a special announcement telling everyone that the crew that created such killer tracks as Shooting Star and Cloudy Dayz remixed by the legendary Brisk and Ham released on Next Generation Records are back creating brand new tracks and have created several new groups! As the Nick says in the special announcement the first release by the new group called "Blaze!" featuring Jo James with what we believe is her finest performance. "'Til The Day", remixed by DJ phosphor & DJ justrich will be released T.B.A. on a brand new happy hardcore label called MasterWax run by silver of happyhardcore.com. This track will send shivers down your spin... same killer quality remixes and same bone tingling vocals! Discuss what you think of the new track and Blaze! in this forum thread.

Alert moderator
deejaybee
Average Member

United Kingdom
193 posts
deejaybee is verified hardcore artist deejaybee has attended 5 events
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  07:16:32  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
Silver,

i just listened to your track! This is gunna be a winner!!! The vocals are excellent and i like that cool bang style beat!!!!

You have stayed away from that more trancey feel that hardcore has developed so that is anoughter great aspect to this tune!

Have you released any whites to the dj's cause im off to Hardcore Heaven on saturday and I would like to hear this played over 30,000watts !!! Anyway good luck on the label etc.

See ya laters!

Deejay Bee

Hardcore Ravers Visit - www.benpaul.uklinux.net

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Lixx
Advanced Member

United States
1,338 posts

288 hardcore releases
Lixx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  07:47:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lixx's homepage
Sure to be a diehard choon. Hopefully someone axes out the sure as god's my witness line in one of the remixes. It ruins the vibe for me and sounds out of place with the rest of the song. Maybe sure as love's my witness or something. Maybe it's near 5 am and I'm snappy... who knows. Peace
-Lixx

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  09:44:31  Show profile  Send a private message
many hhc tunes get forgotten or ppl lose interest in it,but there's always those few tracks that live on forever like heart of gold,shooting star etc,and this tune is gonna be another one that lives on forever.it would top the hhc chart anyday if there was one!!!

djm
it's like a dream,no end and no beginning...

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  09:53:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage
WOOOOOW. What a choon. Just heard it its gonna be BIG. Cant wait to hear that a t rave. Its gotta be a must for my record collection.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".

OverFlow
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 posts
OverFlow is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  10:18:58  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit OverFlow's homepage
Stunning!

I remember listening to the pop/demo version of that track on the Midex site a month or two ago, and I thought then I couldn't wait for a Brisky/Ham mix, well we obviously got a very good alternative :)

This is exactly why I listen to hardcore.

*wants*

I wish Jo James all the best in her break from music now too, she did wonders adding to this scene.

Montezuma
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  14:27:20  Show profile  Send a private message
SUPERB TRACK!

Well worth the wait.....

It's even better than I thought it would be.

We'll miss you Jo....thank you for all you've done for the scene

monte

virus
Advanced Member

Canada
4,346 posts

716 hardcore releases
virus has attended 41 events
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  14:48:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virus's homepage
wow sounds great boys!

big ups for phosphor! i remember meeting that kid in winnipeg last summer :) great to see his producing going so well for him!

the tune sounds great.. any idea when its gonna be released??

adam

xxhappyxx

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  15:39:33  Show profile  Send a private message
Wow, u wouldnt have thought they could have followed up such amazing tracks like shooting star and see me climb, but they have! its a great song, its a shame jo's taking a break, cos her voice is amazing!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'

bugg69
Starting Member

Canada
7 posts
Posted - 2001/09/27 :  17:13:28  Show profile  Send a private message
Way to Go!!!! the new Blaze toon rocks!!
and its great to see Phosphor up on there!!!! GO DAN GO!!!!!!!*snuggs*;D
your makin the start of a great label silver

Skeenip
Average Member

Australia
228 posts
Skeenip has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/09/28 :  01:49:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skeenip's homepage
what a whooper! definate hit, can't wait to catch it in a rave. Big props to all people involved.

I am speaking from experience when I say, DO NOT! substitute 3 days of no sleep with eating raw 20 instant coffee packs!!!

pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
pacman has attended 8 events
Posted - 2001/09/28 :  08:52:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage
they keep churning them out.... it seems to be so easy..... these two have made so many die-hard anthems.... they deserve one of those lifetime contribution to HHC type awards like at the oscars..... these are some of the anthems they've done which are all wikkid traccks....

1. break of dawn
2. shooting star
3. cloudy days
4. give me a reason
5. see me climb
6. love, life & happiness
7. this is my life
8. oblivion

i know i've forgotten some but i'm just trying to say how ****ing sick are these two.... good on you silver for getting these two and best of luck with your label.....

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer

justrich

61 posts
justrich is verified hardcore artist justrich has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/09/28 :  12:16:44  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit justrich's homepage
Yah! Phosphor's mix is GREAT!!!!
Wait til' you lot hear the mix that Phos and I did for the other side....

Hint: it's not called the Blizzrd Mix for nothing.....

Hold on tight!!! Its gonna be furious!

cheers

justrich

www.justrich.com

dj_da_vinyl
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2001/09/28 :  13:50:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_da_vinyl's homepage
nice to see some new material! and yes it's great, buy only time will tell to see if "til the day" will be a hit like "shooting star" keep the tunes coming!

PLUR!

Chaz

United Kingdom
25 posts

153 hardcore releases
Posted - 2001/09/28 :  16:26:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chaz's homepage
Great news and a great song. It's good to know that people are still producing some top-notch hardcore in the new century. I was beginning to worry that it was turning in to trance but hopefully the scene will keep going.

Elation
Average Member

Canada
232 posts
Posted - 2001/09/28 :  19:42:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elation's homepage
Brilliant!!!

itll get crowds jumpin n pumpin for sure.

Congratulations Silver!!!

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 12 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  9  10  11  12
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page