Total online 1404
 Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 PPF 2013 *STATUS*-Album Previews & Artwork Now Up!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ken Masters *PROJECT STATUS* - Album Previews & Artwork Now Up!:

Album Previews & Artwork - https://soundcloud.com/ppf2013

All feedback is greatly appreciated so please everyone get involved & let us know what your all thinking so far...

Well its the 1st Feb and that can only mean one thing, the track submission stage is at an end. Its now time for me to start building what is shaping up to be an awesome album.

I have to say a huge thanks to everyone who took the time to get involved. This project could have fallen on its ass from the word go seeing as the site activity/members have changed so much since the first album all those years ago. The response has been immense. Also to those of you who even decided to pay for your own mastering thanks again, that's been a huge help & it just goes to show the effort that you guys have put in.

What I've decided to do is make this an annual project kicking things off at the start of Dec every year so please bare this in mind on your production ventures throughout the year. If you have any WIP tracks that need feedback, or even finished tracks you'd like to submit anytime between now & Dec feel free to send them to me at [email protected]

Seeing as this will be an annual thing ive also decided to reduce the album to one single un-mixed CD & one mixed. This way every addition will feature only the very best tracks that have been received & therefor keep the overall quality as high as this sort of project possibly can be!

Since starting the project ive had some serious computer issues & as a result its not looking likely i'll have any material to feature on the album which personally is really harsh, however ive decided instead to take control of the mixed CD & put all my effort/frustration into this & that way I can still get just as involved.

If all goes to plan you'll have the album in your digital hands by 1st of March & i'll be sure to keep you all regularly updated on the project progress. Thanks again & take it easy...

- ALBUM TITLE: The Past. The Present. The Future 2013 (HHC.com members Free Album)

- ALBUM LAYOUT:

1 Unmixed CD

1 Mixed CD

- TRACK SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 1st Feb 2013

- GENRE'S: UK/Happy Hardcore, Freeform, Gabber, Rave Breaks, Breakbeat, Drum & Bass.

- TRACK SUBMISSIONS: Feel free to submit as many tracks as you like but only the best of all submissions will make the album.

- SUBMISSION FILE TYPE: Full quality WAV files only please!

- DJ: Ken Masters

- NOTE: Please keep all submissions 100% original. Remixes of tracks from outside HHC.com are allowed but I will seek full permission from the original artist. Please provide their contact details when submitting remixes.

DO NOT post any of your tracks/WIP in this thread or anywhere else! Send them to me only by PM or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

*ORIGINAL THREAD*

well well well, fancy another? Some may remember the original, some may not.

Basically a few years back we put together a completely free Happy/Upfront Hardcore & Freeform album featuring 2 unmixed & 1 mixed "CD" (I use the term CD loosely as for obvious reasons it never made physical form).

Each track on the album was produced by our very own HHC.com members & i'm sure everyone who remember's the first will agree it turned out to be a nice little project.

Now have a think about the progress that everyone's made since that original album was first spoke of in December 2008. It's been 4 years since we started piecing the first together! 4 years! I think it's only right that we dust off the ball & get it rolling again don't you?

First off i'd like to point out that the title PPF 2 was just to gather some attention. We can call it whatever we like. I've also noticed that there doesn't seem to be any HHC.com projects planned or in process at the minute, am I right?

I'm sure a lot of you will have tracks either started, half finished or even completed & if so please bare them in mind for this project. I'd also like to add that if your just starting to produce or are considering giving it a go, get involved! I'm sure everyone will agree that the first project was a great opportunity for ameatur HHC.com producers (myself included). It gave us something to work towards & learn from. It was just as useful for the more accomplished producers also as every artist needs projects to focus on to continue to move forward.

At the minute I really just want to start picking your pickled brains for some ideas & see how we get on. Without me going into too much detail let's just throw some ideas around & see what comes of it..

Feel free to get any questions/suggestions out in the open. It all helps, after all it is everyones album.

*Number of "CD's" (Unmixed & Mixed)
*Album Name
*Genres
*Artwork (there's a certain chap who im sure can handle this)
*etc
*etc..

1st PPF thread - http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=44240

*EDIT* - ALL EDITS & MAJOR PROJECT UPDATES WILL BE MADE TO THIS POST SO BE SURE TO KEEP CHECKING BACK !
Triquatra fantastic idea, also - I fixed the links in the other thread so now you can still download them :)
Ken Masters Nice work dude, & I figured you'd like the sounds of this ;)

It'll be interesting to see just how far everyone's come aswell as checking out the new talent that HHC.com has to offer.
_Jay_ Sick idea.

The quality of producers on this forum now is seriously high!

I was going to post my download links to the first one as well, but Rowan beat me to it. Slut.
Lorenzo.Tweakn i'm in!
Josephson_Junction If you want, I can handle the artwork. I even have an idea for a mascot. If it matters at all, I did the artwork for 7D: Best Of.

Genres and CDs... Maybe one CD for UK Hardcore, one for Freeform, one for Gabber, one for oldschool (e.g. what Hardcore James is producing), and one or two mixes? Or maybe combine UK Hardcore and Freeform into one CD and Gabber along with oldschool onto another, depending and how many tracks are submitted.

Speaking of tracks, I have two or three I could contribute.

Album name... not sure on that one. Maybe we could just call it "R" and slap a stylized letter R on the front. :P It'll be recognizable, that's for sure!

Edit: The result of sheer boredom:
Dante This album obviously needs to have something reminiscent of REAL hardcore, i.e. early 90s breaks ;p
silver Sticked :)
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Sticked :)

nice one Silver, appreciate it!
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Dante:
This album obviously needs to have something reminiscent of REAL hardcore, i.e. early 90s breaks ;p

If someone gets down to producing it then by all means. The scene has become so varied since the last album was made! It would be nice to have a general mix of it all but again its down to the tracks we have to work with.

I agree with Mr junction with trying to split the cd's into genres or 2 combined genres but again it'll all be down to the tracks submitted.

As for artwork, there's a certain someone who made a great job of the last album & its only fair he would get first rights if he wants it but im sure we can get you involved in one way or another mate.
D-tor I'm in, I loved the first PPF, many of you guys made great songs on that album.

I do like the idea of The Past, The Present, The Future 2 as the title of the project.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by D-tor:
I'm in, I loved the first PPF, many of you guys made great songs on that album.

I do like the idea of The Past, The Present, The Future 2 as the title of the project.

glad you liked it & good to see you'll be involved this time round.

I'm leaning more towards sticking with the PPF title & layout & having a mixture of styles across all CD's, but any other suggestions are more than welcome...
Archefluxx Sounds exciting! Look forward to seeing how it manifests!
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
Sounds exciting! Look forward to seeing how it manifests!

it'll be good to have you onboard Olly, you've come a long way since the last, im sure we all have.

I've got a feeling this could be something pretty special & should prove to be on another level compared to the original.
Ken Masters If anyone has any finished tracks & would like to submit them to feature on the album be sure to send them my way...

....otherwise get started :)
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by Josephson_Junction:
one for oldschool (e.g. what The Dopeman is producing)

do my tracks sound like oldschool?? never really noticed
Josephson_Junction
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
quote:
one for oldschool (e.g. what The Dopeman is producing)

do my tracks sound like oldschool?? never really noticed

Oops, I meant to refer to Hardcore James. Boy do I not have my shit straight! Your tunes do have a bit of an oldschool feel to them though, and I mean that in a good way.
Archefluxx I don't know about being able to come on board. I don't have anything in the works and can't find the time to sit down and really get the ball rolling. Nevertheless, there's loads of talent on the boards these days :) Will be a good project
Ken Masters
quote:
I don't know about being able to come on board. I don't have anything in the works and can't find the time to sit down and really get the ball rolling. Nevertheless, there's loads of talent on the boards these days :) Will be a good project

ah that's a shame, does that mean we can write you off for help with the artwork aswell then?
Ken Masters again, if anyone has tracks they'd like to submit to the album already then by all means PM me or e-mail [email protected]
Ionosphere
Archefluxx Unfortunately, the situation is the same as last time we spoke, Im just way too busy :( sorry :(
Triquatra I'll have at least one to submit to the album :)
Hard2Get The thing i like about the first album is that since there was no profit involved and since there was no limit to how professional you had to be there was a very good spread of styles and creativity (nothing to gain from producing the standard formula so no reason to stick to it).
D-tor I was really hoping for at least one Archefluxx track to grace its presence. :(
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:

well hello there you crazy fools ;)
Ken Masters
quote:
Unfortunately, the situation is the same as last time we spoke, Im just way too busy :( sorry :(

honestly Olly, dont worry about it mate.

what I will say is it'll take a bit of time to get this project finished (around 3 months last time if I remember right) so if you manage to find some time be sure to get involved.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
I'll have at least one to submit to the album :)

good man, prepared as always :)

any finished tracks get them over to me people. It'll help me provide some clearer suggestions on the album layout.

If your still considering getting involved then don't hang around! Let us know your suggestions/ideas & get working on some material. You won't regret it!
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
The thing i like about the first album is that since there was no profit involved and since there was no limit to how professional you had to be there was a very good spread of styles and creativity (nothing to gain from producing the standard formula so no reason to stick to it).

exactly, & that said I think the variation & overall quality of this album will be a fair few levels above the original. If we can get everyone onboard then this could - & im sure it will - be something very unique.
The Dopeman if i can get my laptop to actually work then i might be able to make a contribution...wnt be till next year...i hope
Lorenzo.Tweakn anyone that's using FL9 or 10 & wants to collab. get in contact with me. also; anyone wants their original track remixed by me for this. Just drop a message & we can work out a remix trade(you remix one of my tracks in exchange for me remixing one of yours).

tracks i can provide remix packs for
http://soundcloud.com/lorenzo-tweakn/lorenzo-tweakn-ft-mc-remixx-in
http://soundcloud.com/lorenzo-tweakn/lorenzo-tweakn-tweakn2012-free
http://soundcloud.com/lorenzo-tweakn/lorenzo-acevedo-ft-mc-stratton
http://soundcloud.com/lorenzo-tweakn/lorenzo-acevedo-ft-adam-im
Audio Warfare I'll definitely have some material for it. :) Look forward to hearing what everyone comes up with.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
I'll definitely have some material for it. :) Look forward to hearing what everyone comes up with.

great news Gary, you my friend have definitely come a long way since the first. Keep at it...
Ken Masters
Getting some nice ideas down so far including something with a Happy Hardcore vibe.

How we all getting on then?

If you know anyone that might like to get involved in this project be sure to let them know.
Ken Masters Some great tracks submitted already! keep em coming..

Judging on what i've received so far & doing my best to judge what I will get over the coming weeks, i've come to the decision to stick with the 'The Past, The Present, The Future 2' formula.

2 unmixed CD's & 2 mixed CD's.

I think it's only right after such a long time that we revisit & progress the original idea. Everyone ok with this?
_Jay_ Two guys that I really like that give away tunes for free a lot and might be interested in contributing (although I guess the point of the project is to be HappyHardcore.com orientated):

Sparkz - http://soundcloud.com/sparkzmusic

Moogl3 - http://soundcloud.com/moogl3

Also, Gibso's started contributing quite a lot on here these days. He might like to get involved possibly? I really like a lot of his tracks.

D-tor Who said it has to be Happyhardcore.com members only? Shit just get everyone in on it.
Triquatra errr, because that would entirely defeat the point of it being a members album :)
duh. lol

(there is nothing to stop anyone signing up to the site and submitting a track...as long as they are happy and "at one" with being openly classed as a happyhardcore.com member)
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Shadow:
Some great tracks submitted already! keep em coming..

Judging on what i've received so far & doing my best to judge what I will get over the coming weeks, i've come to the decision to stick with the 'The Past, The Present, The Future 2' formula.

I think it's only right after such a long time that we revisit & progress the original idea. Everyone ok with this?

Can't see why not.
Josephson_Junction
quote:
Some great tracks submitted already! keep em coming..

Seems fine to me!
Charger Is there a deadline for submission? And are bootlegs allowed in this album?

I would love to do a bootleg remix for this album though, so just to point out about these stuff.

Cheers!
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Charger:
Is there a deadline for submission? And are bootlegs allowed in this album?

I would love to do a bootleg remix for this album though, so just to point out about these stuff.

Cheers!

there's no deadline as such at the moment just my lingering boot to get you all moving. I'll set a concrete deadline after NY.

No bootlegs im afraid though. We want this to be completely original & a showcase of what HHC.com has to offer.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by D-tor:
Who said it has to be Happyhardcore.com members only? Shit just get everyone in on it.

yeah it would defeat the point of it being a members album however if someone was to sign up & then get involved then I dont see it being a problem.

The majority of the album will be made up of veteran HHC.com members anyway.
Charger
quote:
quote:

Cheers!

there's no deadline as such at the moment just my lingering boot to get you all moving. I'll set a concrete deadline after NY.

No bootlegs im afraid though. We want this to be completely original & a showcase of what HHC.com has to offer.

If I submitted a remix instead, would it be okay? Like giving credits to the original artist, as I've seen some remixes on the previous volume of the album though.
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cheers!

If I submitted a remix instead, would it be okay? Like giving credits to the original artist, as I've seen some remixes on the previous volume of the album though.

remixes of tracks produced by outside artists is all good just aslong as that artist has given permission to do so & are aware the track will feature on this album completely free.

I'm going to push this album on a major scale & the last thing we need is tracks being pulled after release. I'll also be looking for permission from that outside artist myself so if you do decide to remix an outside track make sure you give me that artists contact details along with the submission.
Triquatra If there is any cubasers out there who want to tag team it and do it together I'm up for it!
otherwise I've got a track thats practically finished and ready to shoot! :)
Hard2Get
quote:
who want to tag team it and do it together I'm up for it!

I bet.
quote:
practically finished and ready to shoot!

Come on dude!
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
If there is any cubasers out there who want to tag team it and do it together I'm up for it!
otherwise I've got a track thats practically finished and ready to shoot! :)

Cubase user here! Would be fun to get in on this!
_Jay_
quote:
quote:
who want to tag team it and do it together I'm up for it!

I bet.
quote:
practically finished and ready to shoot!

Come on dude!

lol, he always leads himself wide open.

Gaping.
Triquatra :D
The Dopeman http://soundcloud.com/dj-dopey-1/past-present-future-wip

really bored waiting on my sampls being moved from my externa hdd to my pc so i decided play around with what i already ad on it and came up with this lol
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
:D

Is that a yes, Triq?
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
quote:

Is that a yes, Triq?

absolutely, are you a skype, msn or facebook type person? :)
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
quote:

Is that a yes, Triq?

absolutely, are you a skype, msn or facebook type person? :)

skype. check your pm's :)
Ionosphere
quote:
http://soundcloud.com/dj-dopey-1/past-present-future-wip

really bored waiting on my sampls being moved from my externa hdd to my pc so i decided play around with what i already ad on it and came up with this lol

Surely it would be better to keep your proposed submissions a secret until 'PPF 2' is released?
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
http://soundcloud.com/dj-dopey-1/past-present-future-wip

Surely it would be better to keep your proposed submissions a secret until 'PPF 2' is released?

Agreed. Any finished tracks or WIP get them over to me & i'll check them out. No spoilers in the thread!
The Dopeman ah...erm...oops lol
Ken Masters Submission Deadline & Updates made to my original post.
Ionosphere The first of February.... ffs!

We work in years not months.... surely you mean 2014 at the earliest? :-/
Ken Masters
quote:
The first of February.... ffs!

As much as I hate to rush the complexity that is the Ionosphere mind i'm afraid that's your lot.

You'll have to up your usual workload of a hat per day lads ; )

Phobz amazing idea - can't believe missed the first. I'm so glad happy hardcore's on the list =)
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Phobz:
amazing idea - can't believe missed the first. I'm so glad happy hardcore's on the list =)

do you produce happy hardcore stuff yourself mate?
tru bass I am definitely keen.

I also hope I haven't missed too much in my absence.
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:
I am definitely keen.

There he is! Been a while mate :-)
tru bass
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
I am definitely keen.

There he is! Been a while mate :-)

It certainly has. Cryogenic freezing works wonders.
I hope everyone's holding well?
Triquatra There is going to be a news post about this btw - I'm just waiting a couple of days because there is a *ton* of news about to hit the front page and I don't want to push too much down the page and over-load everyone! :)
SpiritWolf Sounds awesome! Will try to get a track or two ready for this album.
Ken Masters
quote:
I am definitely keen.

bitta de ja vu going on here haha

Good to see you back and involved again mate :) you haven't missed much at all, just got the ball rolling last week.
Ken Masters
quote:
There is going to be a news post about this btw - I'm just waiting a couple of days because there is a *ton* of news about to hit the front page and I don't want to push too much down the page and over-load everyone! :)

cheers dude! & a mighty fine job your making of that news feed aswell might I add.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWolf:
Sounds awesome! Will try to get a track or two ready for this album.

another familiar face, be good to have you involved :)

EDIT - dont worry im on nighshift, 4am posts? I'm keen but not that keen.
Phobz
quote:

Yes mate it's been a while though. Been working on a track for the last 2-3 weeks so will aim to get it ready before the deadline and email it over to you :)

Really look forward to this album!
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Phobz:
quote:

Yes mate it's been a while though. Been working on a track for the last 2-3 weeks so will aim to get it ready before the deadline and email it over to you :)

Really look forward to this album!

Nice work, look forward to hearing it
Hard2Get
quote:

I can't tell if you're joking or not. It's not even 2013 yet! I think one of the advantages of a project like this is there doesn't have to be loads of waiting around due to official stuff associated with a release that is going to be sold.
djDMS My production efforts so far have been pitiful. I'll make the tea.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
My production efforts so far have been pitiful. I'll make the tea.

get involved mate! If you need any help let me know & I'll do my best, im sure others will do the same.
Ionosphere
quote:
quote:

I can't tell if you're joking or not. It's not even 2013 yet! I think one of the advantages of a project like this is there doesn't have to be loads of waiting around due to official stuff associated with a release that is going to be sold.

Ah Matt no, we ain't joking mate. Our 'Past' track for 'PPF 1' was started in 1994 and was only finished specifically for that project in 2009. 15 years later. :-/

The 'Past' track we have in mind for 'PPF 2' is a bit newer though.That was only started in 1996. 8)

We really do work in years, not months and that is probably because no one is kicking us into anything resembling responsible action....

....far too many ideas, and not enough time to finish them. :(

And Dean, yes mate, decent mugs of tea would be bloody marvelous. Thank you.
_Jay_ LOL. Heroes.
Ken Masters All good production starts with a cup of tea & a biscuit. What's your biscuit of choice then?

Id have to say chocolate digestive, or mabey a viscount if im feeling posh enough.
Ionosphere Chocolate Digestives are hard to beat. Preferably Plain chocolate. Anything posher would be wasted on us.

....Oi Dean! Will you be supplying the biscuits as well?
Triquatra Hob Nobs!
Hard2Get
quote:
Id have to say chocolate digestive

And you would be right.
Ken Masters Bollocks! I was hoping to revisit one of my tracks from the last album but struggling to find the project files.

it feels good to let loose on a few hardcore tracks again. I must admit its been a while since I pushed to get one finished. Been concentrating on other genres recently but I think that break was what was needed.
Ken Masters How we all getting on the people?

Bloody decks & xbox arrived down from Glasgow today so it's taken all my will power to leave them boxed up & get stuck into this track!
wong f*ck biscuits, jaffa cakes ftw
tru bass
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
f*ck biscuits, jaffa cakes ftw

Whoah, changing the category from biscuits to cakes is one thing.
Choosing Jaffa Cakes out of every other cake variety is another, sacrilegious thing.
Josephson_Junction
quote:
How we all getting on the people?

I'll have that WAV sent over to you tonight. It takes a while to do mixdown and I've been dealing with a larger-than-normal load of schoolwork. Sorry about that.
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:

I'll have that WAV sent over to you tonight. It takes a while to do mixdown and I've been dealing with a larger-than-normal load of schoolwork. Sorry about that.

no worries, look forward to hearing it :)
Charger Inbox mate!

I've sent my submission via pm to you, Fire Shadow.

Cheers.
_Jay_
quote:

What's your SoundCloud man? I've just realised I've never heard any of your stuff.
Josephson_Junction
quote:
What's your SoundCloud man? I've just realised I've never heard any of your stuff.

I have a single song on Freeformania, which you ordered. The tunes I'm submitting to PPF 2 I'd like to keep a surprise, if that's alright. I did have one on my SoundCloud before I removed it, but the mastering on that version was lackluster.

Edit: Artist alias is +12V.
Dys7 I'm so down for this.
_Jay_
quote:
I have a single song on Freeformania, which you ordered. The tunes I'm submitting to PPF 2 I'd like to keep a surprise, if that's alright. I did have one on my SoundCloud before I removed it, but the mastering on that version was lackluster.

Ahh that's you!? What a fcuking sick track that is. Proper original.
Lorenzo.Tweakn
quote:

about to sit down & start something now.
Josephson_Junction
quote:
quote:

Stooop iiiiit

Seriously though, thanks. Andy Freestyle mastered it if you're curious, so that's why it doesn't sound like a muddy mess (like it originally did).

Edit: I went ahead and made a remix I did public again on my SoundCloud. Because you're worth it. I did it during a creative block though so don't expect anything special.

quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
quote:

This makes me wish I had FL Studio Cubase 5 so we could do a collab.
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
quote:

Stooop iiiiit

Seriously though, thanks. Andy Freestyle mastered it if you're curious, so that's why it doesn't sound like a muddy mess (like it originally did).

Edit: I went ahead and made a remix I did public again on my SoundCloud. Because you're worth it. I did it during a creative block though so don't expect anything special.

quote:
quote:

This makes me wish I had FL Studio so we could do a collab.

What DAW do you use my friend?
Lorenzo.Tweakn did i mention i also have cubase 5?
Ken Masters The response/submissions so far have been immense! Thanks to everyone who's got involved.

oi you!......yes you! get your finger out & show us what you got!
Lorenzo.Tweakn just finished up TweaKn2013 & mastered it. about to fire it over.
choonland awesome, I'll try to finish something specially for this!
Josephson_Junction
quote:

PreSonus Studio One 2.5.

I'm slightly disappointed they never had version Studio One 2.3. :(
Archefluxx
quote:
Originally posted by choonland:
awesome, I'll try to finish something specially for this!

You're back!!!
How you doing man?? Long time not enough speak!!
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:

PreSonus Studio One 2.5.

Lol. Why is that?
Josephson_Junction
quote:
quote:
quote:

PreSonus Studio One 2.5.

Lol. Why is that?

One Two Three. Do I win the award for worst joke now? :P
Phobz lol it just clicked, impressive :P
Ken Masters I'm still seeing people posting samples of their work. Please hold out until the albums released. Its best if the material is completely fresh otherwise people will have heard half the album before its even out!

It may even be a deciding factor wether the track features on the album or not so be warned & resist!
Ionosphere
quote:

I'm still seeing people posting samples of their work. Please hold out until the albums released....

Yeh, keep your little egos under control until the album's ready.
Triquatra opening cubase now...gonna make some beats!
Lorenzo.Tweakn
quote:
I'm still seeing people posting samples of their work. Please hold out until the albums released. Its best if the material is completely fresh otherwise people will have heard half the album before its even out!

It may even be a deciding factor wether the track features on the album or not so be warned & resist!

oops!
Lorenzo.Tweakn working on a Dys7 & TweaKn collab tomorrow when i wake up for this. >:D.
Ken Masters
quote:
working on a Dys7 & TweaKn collab tomorrow when i wake up for this. >:D.

Sounds like a plan!
Ken Masters The quality of tracks coming my way is immense!

I wasn't sure if we'd have the variation to stay true to the title Past, Present, Future.......man was I wrong!

Keep em coming people...

Still not convinced? I can assure you you want to be part of this.
Triquatra christmas is crazy! but the news article has been submitted - and I've submitted a track too!
attempting to be productive here hehe.

think your email addy needs updating on the main post?
Ken Masters
quote:
christmas is crazy! but the news article has been submitted - and I've submitted a track too!
attempting to be productive here hehe.

think your email addy needs updating on the main post?

Oh bollocks! Well spotted, can't believe I mistyped that!

& thanks again for the news post mate.

Ken Masters *TRACK SUBMISSION E-MAIL ADDRESS ERROR!*

- Please now send all track submissions to [email protected] or PM me through the site. The first e-mail address was mistyped so if you have tried to submit this way please do so again to the updated address, sorry for the inconvience.

Triquatra hey no problem - christmas has been nuts and I kept getting distracted by all sorts!
If theres anything you want to add or change on the news article let me know! :)
It was quite late at night when I quickly knocked it together, after remembering I'd forgotten to post one so many times hehe
Ken Masters
quote:
hey no problem - christmas has been nuts and I kept getting distracted by all sorts!
If theres anything you want to add or change on the news article let me know! :)
It was quite late at night when I quickly knocked it together, after remembering I'd forgotten to post one so many times hehe

looks good to me dude :) yeah things have been hectic out this way aswell, can't help getting excited though! Im a big kid I know...
Triquatra did my email get through to you ok? I'm not going to be insulted if its not what you want :P
Ken Masters
quote:
did my email get through to you ok? I'm not going to be insulted if its not what you want :P

haven't received a thing dude? But don't bother, your submissions are not welcome here! :P
Triquatra lol! :D
Ken Masters
quote:
lol! :D

Got it now, it was in the Junk folder?

No seriously it was! haha god knows why but it in no way reflects on the track! Really like it man, sent you a reply :)
Dys7 When's the cutoff? :)
Charger
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
When's the cutoff? :)

It's 1st Feb 2013 mate.

Still got plenty of time to whip up a track or 2 btw. :)
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
When's the cutoff? :)

It's 1st Feb 2013 mate.

Still got plenty of time to whip up a track or 2 btw. :)

Yeah still plenty of time people, keep em coming...

Send all submissions to [email protected] or just PM through the site.

Ken Masters 5000 views, pretty impressive!
Sulphurik Sounds a great idea guys! Might submit a couple.
djDMS
quote:
5000 views, pretty impressive!

4793 of them were me ;-)
Dys7
quote:

4793 of them were me ;-)

That's an oddly specific number..
Ionosphere
quote:
quote:

4793 of them were me ;-)

That's an oddly specific number..

Obviously specific number.

4 add 7=13 add 9=22 add 3=25

2 divided by 5=0.285714285714286

Add those numbers together and it equals..... 70

Dean's age!
djDMS That's what i love about you guys, the attention to detail!
TTE No promises, but ill see if I have time. :)
Dys7
quote:

Dean's age!

Half life 3 confirmed?
SpiritWolf
quote:
quote:

Dean's age!

Half life 3 confirmed?

release date is 13/13/13
Charger
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dean's age!

Half life 3 confirmed?

release date is 13/13/13

Seems like we're going to have an extra month next year! Great! XD
Lorenzo.Tweakn prolly going to re-engineer the tunes i submitted since i got alot better at doing basses. :x
Ken Masters I hope Santa brought you all some shiny new production gear, put it to good use!
redwingz I might have a go at doing a couple of submissions. One of my new year resolutions is to produce more music, so if I can get my final tracks mastered I may submit a BBHC and a UKHC track.
Ken Masters We've had such an immense reception, I wasn't sure how the idea would go down after so long.

Please, please, please keep the submissions coming people. The more we have to choose from the better the album.

Noc.V Definitely interested in this. I'll shoot you over a WIP of some stuff i've started recently Fire Shadow. :D
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Noc.V:
Definitely interested in this. I'll shoot you over a WIP of some stuff i've started recently Fire Shadow. :D

Got your e-mail dude, replied :)
Ken Masters Almost 10,000 views! Thanks to everyone for the support so far!

We're into the final month now people. If your still not involved then get on it, this is gonna be big!
Ken Masters We're slowly but surely approaching that deadline, only 3 weeks to go...

If your still sitting on tracks to send or have tracks to finish then please spend the last few weeks wisely & send them over to [email protected]

Thanks again to everyone involved so far! Its been an immense response from familiar faces & new arrivals. I'll certainly make this an annual thing so bare the album in mind when your glued to your DAW's this year.
D-tor Only three weeks? Shit.
Dante I'll certainly try to get something done.

quote:
Hob Nobs!

Is hob short for hobbit, and nob slang for penis, in this case? >;D
Ken Masters
quote:
I'll certainly try to get something done.

quote:
Hob Nobs!

this brings the term "dunking hob nobs" into a weird new context.
Charger
quote:
quote:
I'll certainly try to get something done.

quote:
Hob Nobs!

this brings the term "dunking hob nobs" into a weird new context.

I suppose we could have an answer about hob nobs in the below link:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Hobnobs
Ken Masters We're now halfway through the final month & fast approaching deadline people.

Just a polite kick up the anus to get these tracks finished & get the last of the submissions over.

If you need any help with anything, anything at all be sure to let me know.

Get all submissions over to [email protected] or just PM through the site. You don't want to miss out on this!
Josephson_Junction
quote:
Just a polite kick up the anus to get these tracks finished & get the last of the submissions over.

My second track is going to be close in terms of proximity to the deadline, but I'm confident it will be done by then.

Also, are you still in need of someone in regards to artwork? If you do, for what it's worth I did the artwork for Touitsu Recordings.
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:

My second track is going to be close in terms of proximity to the deadline, but I'm confident it will be done by then.

Also, are you still in need of someone in regards to artwork? If you do, for what it's worth I did the artwork for Touitsu Recordings.

Try your best mate & be sure to keep me posted on how your getting on.

..& by all means try a few more design ideas & get them over. We still don't have the album design covered but plenty of time to get it sorted. First things first, get the submissions sorted & see what we'll have to work with :)
Ken Masters There's really not long left now you lot!

ive had a few people get in contact at the start but haven't heard from them since.

If your still working on ideas but think you'll be cutting it close to the deadline then be sure to get in contact with me & let me know.

Also anyone checking this for the first time be sure to get any submissions over to me right away & get involved! [email protected]
Dain-Ja Do the tracks have to be new/unreleased?

Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
Do the tracks have to be new/unreleased?

Yes, the basis of this album is new material. Ken I think even said in an earlier post he wont put a song in the album if the person posts a promo clip.

Also, I'll have mine by wednesday :S
Triquatra
quote:
quote:

Yes, the basis of this album is new material. Ken I think even said in an earlier post he wont put a song in the album if the person posts a promo clip.

I think past discretions have been forgiven, its a going forward thing! :)
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
quote:

I was really trying to avoid using tracks that had already been posted on the HHC.com forums for free download. It wouldn't be great if everyone downloaded the album just to hear a bunch of tracks they already heard/have.

If you've posted previews of WIP tracks then its really not the end of the world but try not too and be sure to hold off allowing people to download until the albums out.

To answer your question Dain-ja the track doesn't have to be new, I've had a track submitted that's been a WIP since the early 90's! But yes, they can't have been released on a label already, its strictly a HHC.com project only.
Triquatra
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I was really trying to avoid using tracks that had already been posted on the HHC.com forums for free download. It wouldn't be great if everyone downloaded the album just to hear a bunch of tracks they already heard/have.

If you've posted previews of WIP tracks then its really not the end of the world but try not too and be sure to hold off allowing people to download until the albums out.

To answer your question Dain-ja the track doesn't have to be new, I've had a track submitted that's been a WIP since the early 90's! But yes, they can't have been released on a label already, its strictly a HHC.com project only.

exactly! :D

Ken Masters Another late push to get these submissions in people!

It really is a matter of days so pull out all the stops, pull an all nighter! I dont care just get these final tracks finished & over to me by 1st Feb.

If your struggling in any way then let me know asap & we can try & get something sorted.

Thanks again to everyone who's taken the time to get involved. There's been an immense reception and I really appreciate that.
Dys7 Did you receive mine? I got no confirmation from ya.
Lorenzo.Tweakn if anyone has a WIP in fl 8,9, or 10 they need engineered because they won't finish it by the deadline, or have midis written up & need it turned into a full track for the album. just PM me ASAP, & i'll turn it into a full track as long as i get credit. i don't have anything going on these next few days.

https://soundcloud.com/lorenzo-tweakn/carl-johnson-vs-lorenzo-tweakn that's the quality i write at.
Ken Masters
quote:
Did you receive mine? I got no confirmation from ya.

im sure I replied to your PM mate, what's your track name & artists title just to be certain?
Dys7
quote:
quote:

im sure I replied to your PM mate, what's your track name & artists title just to be certain?

I sent an email.
Dys7 - Cherry Bomb
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
quote:

I sent an email.
Dys7 - Cherry Bomb

hmm I can't see that anywhere in my inbox? Could you resend please mate?

[email protected]

Dys7
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I sent an email.
Dys7 - Cherry Bomb

hmm I can't see that anywhere in my inbox? Could you resend please mate?

[email protected]

Resent
Ken Masters Got it now dude, cheers for that :)

Only a few more days! Don't miss out people!
Ken Masters Last day for submissions! Pull a sicky, you know you want too, just get involved ;)
Noc.V Not sure if you got my email Fire Shadow, my track is just about done. Gonna PM you the track as it is at the moment, let me know when you get it =)
Lorenzo.Tweakn gunna make a final edit of TweaKn2013 & I'm Free 2013.
Ken Masters
quote:
gunna make a final edit of TweaKn2013 & I'm Free 2013.

Nice one, get them over asap my friend. Come friday it's decision time!
Audio Warfare Should have my final WAV in ya PM's now mate. ;) Just wish I could have got another done for it!
SpiritWolf Working my tail off trying to finish my track tonight...
Josephson_Junction
quote:
Working my tail off trying to finish my track tonight...

You can do it! Push that baby out!

Edit: I just realised what I said...
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
Working my tail off trying to finish my track tonight...

I realised immediately, lol.
SpiritWolf Sent off my submission! I'm actually surprised I finished it.

quote:

lmao
Dys7
quote:
Sent off my submission! I'm actually surprised I finished it.

me too
Ken Masters
quote:
Sent off my submission! I'm actually surprised I finished it.

quote:

lmao

got it mate, thanks for that.
Ken Masters Well its the 1st Feb and that can only mean one thing, the track submission stage is at an end. Its now time for me to start building what is shaping up to be an awesome album.

I have to say a huge thanks to everyone who took the time to get involved. This project could have fallen on its ass from the word go seeing as the site activity/members have changed so much since the first album all those years ago. The response has been immense. Also to those of you who even decided to pay for your own mastering thanks again, that's been a huge help & it just goes to show the effort that you guys have put in.

What I've decided to do is make this an annual project kicking things off at the start of Dec every year so please bare this in mind on your production ventures throughout the year. If you have any WIP tracks that need feedback, or even finished tracks you'd like to submit anytime between now & Dec feel free to send them to me at [email protected]

Seeing as this will be an annual thing ive also decided to reduce the album to one single un-mixed CD & one mixed. This way every addition will feature only the very best tracks that have been received & therefor keep the overall quality as high as this sort of project possibly can be!

Since starting the project ive had some serious computer issues & as a result its not looking likely i'll have any material to feature on the album which personally is really harsh, however ive decided instead to take control of the mixed CD & put all my effort/frustration into this & that way I can still get just as involved.

If all goes to plan you'll have the album in your digital hands by 1st of March & i'll be sure to keep you all regularly updated on the project progress. Thanks again & take it easy...

_Jay_
quote:

Sensible thinking. Will definitely benefit the product, even though it's not a product and it's free.

quote:
Since starting the project ive had some serious computer issues & as a result its not looking likely i'll have any material to feature on the album which personally is really harsh

Savage :-(

quote:

PUMPED.
Audio Warfare Cool, looking forward to checking out the TL and hearing some clippage! Good work getting this together mate! Good shout on the yearly thing too, think we need to get the rmx or some sort of production comp up and running on the reg again too.
Hard2Get So i have a year to get a tune done? Yeah that sounds about right for how long it takes me to finish anything lol. I look forward to hearing what people have done. It's always interesting to hear what people make when there is nothing for them to gain from doing it (other than making music).
Triquatra Well there was nothing to gain from mine, but alas, it won't be appearing on the album. might be appearing on an online store soon though - foolishly nothing else was ready enough in the pipeline for me to submit in place of it.

looking forward to the album, and helping everyone promote it!
Hard2Get
quote:
it won't be appearing on the album

Why not?
djDMS
quote:
quote:

Why not?

He charges a flat fee of 500 per track - even for charity or a free album.
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why not?

He charges a flat fee of 500 per track - even for charity or a free album.

I tried to haggle him down to 450 & a portion of my homemade haggis but he was having none of it.
Triquatra hahaha ;)
Matt, because it might be popped online for sale instead!
Josephson_Junction Triq, what do I have to do to get you to download and install Studio One? Without bringing pounds or haggis into the mix? :P
Triquatra All that money I spent on cubase 5! :P
Ionosphere
quote:

....Without bringing pounds or haggis into the mix? :P

We've always found that bringing pounds or haggis into the mix gets messy.

It buggers the stylus and could damage the decks.
Triquatra also I'm a veggie :P
Hard2Get This means we can hear a preview then.
_Jay_ What's the latest with this, chaps? I'm fcuking well pumped.

Can't wait for this album either.
Ken Masters Well, preps had been going great till I woke up from the nightshift last week to find a bunch of my rowdy Glaswegian mates round my bed with bottles of buckfast in hand at 11am.

My girlfriend sorted a surprise weekend for me that almost brought the house down, actually almost brought the house down! Im finally feeling slightly human again so normal service has been resumed.

The artwork is well underway, the final tracks have been selected & im in the process of sorting the mix. I'll get some previews up over the next couple of days aswell...
Ken Masters I must say, it was so hard choosing between all the submissions but I think i've picked the best of the bunch that'll give the album a real varied & original feel.

Please don't feel too let down if your track doesn't make the album as I have been insanely fussy about whats made the cut & I hope you can all understand that this is just to keep the overall quality of the album as high as it possibly could be.

If you find your track hasn't made it then please still get involved each year as i'm sure i'll get you featured eventually. I need you all to get involved year after year for this series of albums to be a continued success & I hope i'll see your, & many new faces at next years submissions stage. A massive thanks again to everyone that got involved! I really appreciate it lads & I hope you all enjoy the album.

I've set the release date as 20th MAR & have just finished uploading a few clips to let you hear how things are shaping up. All feed back appreciated...

*ALBUM PREVIEW'S NOW UP!*

https://soundcloud.com/ppf-2-1

All feedback is greatly appreciated so please everyone get involved & let us know what your all thinking so far...

Just to say the album artwork is being created as we speak, the soundcloud artwork is just temp.
Ken Masters I must say, it was so hard choosing between all the submissions but I think i've picked the best of the bunch that'll give the album a real varied & original feel.

Please don't feel too let down if your track doesn't make the album as I have been insanely fussy about whats made the cut & I hope you can all understand that this is just to keep the overall quality of the album as high as it possibly could be.

If you find your track hasn't made it then please still get involved each year as i'm sure i'll get you featured eventually. I need you all to get involved year after year for this series of albums to be a continued success & I hope i'll see your, & many new faces at next years submissions stage. A massive thanks again to everyone that got involved! I really appreciate it lads & I hope you all enjoy the album.

I've set the release date as 20th MAR & have just finished uploading a few clips to let you hear how things are shaping up. All feed back appreciated...

*ALBUM PREVIEW'S NOW UP!*

https://soundcloud.com/ppf-2-1

Just to say the album artwork is being created as we speak, the soundcloud artwork is just temp.
_Jay_ Just had a listen mate. All good tunes, but Happy Vibes and Cherry Bomb are QUALITY.
Hard2Get Big 'like' for the Cherry Bomb tune. I also think the name is cool and somehow suitable. I really love bell sounds like the one you used so that helped a great deal. My kind of Hardcore.
Ken Masters
quote:
Just had a listen mate. All good tunes, but Happy Vibes and Cherry Bomb are QUALITY.

glad your liking them Jay man :) thought id atleast get a couple up to let you all see how things were shaping up. Its a real testimante to the up & coming talent on this site. Got some cracking tracks to come...

I must say that ionosphere track has grown on me, pure happy hardcore simplicity started in 96 & only seeing completeion now, its a pleasure. Always puts a smile on my face :)
_Jay_ Did you do this intentionally?! The release date??

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=42284
Charger I'm looking forward to the release of PPF2 after listening to the 4 tracks that are currently on the PPF2 soundcloud page!
Dys7
quote:
Big 'like' for the Cherry Bomb tune. I also think the name is cool and somehow suitable. I really love bell sounds like the one you used so that helped a great deal. My kind of Hardcore.

Thank you very much!
Phobz These are all sounding really good! Really, really liking "Cherry Bomb it's amazing :)

It feel's like waiting till the 20th March is going to go so slow now :P
Hard2Get
quote:
Did you do this intentionally?! The release date??

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=42284

Why, is it your birthday or something?
_Jay_ No, but just by pure chance (or not) it happens to be being released on the very same day as the first PPF album. That thread link is to the original PPF.
Hard2Get Probably not a coincidence. If it's going to be an annual thing.
Lorenzo.Tweakn march 20th. eh? that's exactly 1 month before my golden 20th birthday
Ken Masters
quote:
No, but just by pure chance (or not) it happens to be being released on the very same day as the first PPF album. That thread link is to the original PPF.

Yeah I totally meant that
Ken Masters That Ionosphere track is a real grower, pure happy hardcore simplicity at its best, happy is the word, love it!

It was started way back in 1996 & only now being let loose from ionosphere studio. For this track to have never seen the light of day would have been a damn shame, the PPF project is great in this way, pulling together all types of hardcore without the restraints of money.
Audio Warfare Ahhh, need to give these a listen. What a time to have no studio, will have to be headphones on the laptop. :'( I feel like such a peasant lol.

When do we get a full TL then, would love to know what's on there! How many tracks are there?
Dys7 13 iirc
Ken Masters I've got the album artwork up on the soundcloud page aswell now lads.

You'll notice i've decided to ditch the number '2' & gone for '2013' instead. I think this marks a new chapter in the PPF project & makes more sense seeing as this will now be an annual album.

Please if you haven't already, check out the previews so far & leave some constructive feedback. Also if you could re-post on your fb's, etc that would be great, the more we push it the better :)

Album Previews & Artwork - https://soundcloud.com/ppf2013
Ken Masters More previews to come over the weekend people, im afraid 12 hour nightshifts dont leave much time to trim audio.
Audio Warfare Awesome stuff! I've only listened to the current ones on my built in monitor screen speakers at work but they where sounding awesome from what I could tell. :D
Ken Masters More samples coming soon people, my nets been playing up the past few days.
Ken Masters Day 6 & my net is still dead, pretty pissed!

Will get the next samples up asap...
Phobz Not having much luck at the minute?
Ken Masters Well after 10 days my net is still down, pissed is not the word!

Ive been onto BT so much this week I feel like one of they're call centre staff!

Hopefully they get it sorted within the next few days but if not then im afraid the release date may have to be put back slightly. Im hoping that won't be the case but I thought id give you all some notice.

As you can imagine its not ideal trying to organise and release a digital album without net! I'll keep you all posted & get more clips up asap....
Triquatra
quote:
This means we can hear a preview then.

It's out tomorrow, on CLSM
Phobz I can imagine. Hope you get it sorted matey :)
Audio Warfare Yikes, not having much luck mate. I'd offer to help but I guess you'd have no way of getting the stuff to me anyway. :P
Spyanova toils of living in scotland..
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Spyanova:
toils of living in scotland..

im in England now :P but how far behind the rest of the world do you think Scotland is! I fact dont answer that.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Yikes, not having much luck mate. I'd offer to help but I guess you'd have no way of getting the stuff to me anyway. :P

appreciate the help dude but yeh its not really ideal when I can't upload haha

I'll get it sorted even if it takes another week of phone calls, they will listen!
Dys7 No news then eh
DJ Hellfury Give him some time, he is fighting with Madara and Obito aka Internet Provider right now
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
Give him some time, he is fighting with Madara and Obito aka Internet Provider right now

You're a wanker.
Spyanova
quote:
quote:
Give him some time, he is fighting with Madara and Obito aka Internet Provider right now

You're a wanker.

lol
chill?
DJ Hellfury
quote:
quote:

You're a wanker.

Not sure if joke or unnecessary mad at not understanding jokes. as if Fire Shadow would go underground with a few tracks or something
The Dopeman
quote:
quote:

You're a wanker.

and so are you i am too lol we are all wankers (unless you don't wank then your just plain wierd)

NOW GET A GRIP AND STOP BEIN A LITTLE DICK!!!!!
Spyanova I wonder how solidified 'Cherry Bomb's position on the album is, for you to start trolling and attacking people on the thread :D
DJ Hellfury Oh dopeman, i had a good laugh after i saw "Get a grip", priceless word play

Anyway, chill guys, no need to start flaming him, maybe he had a bad day or / and was / is still pissed about Fire Shadows abstinence. ^^
Ken Masters Well another week passes and im still without net, seriously pissed off.

However I am working around it and if there is a delay with the album I can assure you it'll be nothing major.

I'll do my best to get it out on deadline & keep you updated this week. Sorry again lads...
DJ Hellfury reminds me when a truck hit and destroyed tele pole infront of my house while i was standing, watching out of the window for a short moment. had no internet for a whole 1 day or so, one of the few advantages living near a main road. dont know if it's something similar just in one smaller town at your case fire shadow but i hope it gets fixed soon

and when the chips are all down you may can ask someone on here to upload all that stuff for you
Dys7 Woah woah woah D:

I was on 0 sleep and felt silly. I just wanted to say the word "wanker". That's literally it. No other context.. I was tired and said something dumb because I was bored.

I don't troll, I don't intentionally go out to hurt other peoples feelings. I personally like Hellfury. I didn't even remember saying that, let alone thinking you would all call for my crucifixion.

Furthermore, if they didn't take cherry bomb I'd just sign it to a label anyways.
DJ Hellfury Warning: If you dont like slightly childish posts, usage of 2012/13 youth culture and have no sense of humor or a serious, bad day don't bother reading following lines, you have been warned!
(and I'm not being serious and cynic either)

quote:
Woah woah woah D:

Woot woot woot, whizzle crew, dont stop!

quote:
[...] I just wanted to say the word "wanker". That's literally it. context. I was tired and said something dumb because I was bored.

because... #swag? ;)

quote:
[...] I personally line Hellfury. I didn't even remember saying that, let alone thinking you would all call for my crucifixion.

I guess you meant like but funny fact on the side:
My online dictionary tells me that "to line something or someone" has something to do with textile design and "wad a mattress" help!

Dys7 #swag #420 #Yolo #kony2012

Also, sorry, twas on my phone.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
#swag #420 #Yolo #kony2012

God, that's too much swag to handle ....

and now lets stop this before i get an intellectual seizure
_Jay_ LOL @ that Kony2012 episode. I saw that video on the first day that it was uploaded - with it going truly viral in the days that followed. I thought that guy was a fcuking douche from the second I laid eyes on him. Fair enough he was trying to do something good, but he was a fcuking penis. And in his defence he did an exceptional job of getting the word out there.
DJ Hellfury kony2012 was fake...
_Jay_ In what sense?
DJ Hellfury http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/invisible-children-hides-truth-article-1.1041118
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/21/opinion/in-uganda-kony-is-not-the-only-problem.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/reality-check-with-polly-curtis/2012/mar/08/kony-2012-what-s-the-story

anyway, this topic drifts away to offtopic when we talk about kony now
_Jay_ Fake is the wrong word, but I see what you mean.
Ken Masters Haha! Im hardly going to put up previews of tracks that aren't on the album, of course its on there! :P
Hard2Get You have to realise than in America the word 'wanker' is a novelty as they don't say it there, and so cannot appreciate it's potential offensiveness. Last time i check anyway.
quote:
LOL @ that Kony2012 episode. I saw that video on the first day that it was uploaded - with it going truly viral in the days that followed. I thought that guy was a fcuking douche from the second I laid eyes on him. Fair enough he was trying to do something good, but he was a fcuking penis. And in his defence he did an exceptional job of getting the word out there.

I know absolutely nothing about it as i do well to ignore internet hype.
_Jay_
quote:
I know absolutely nothing about it as i do well to ignore internet hype.

It was all over TV news for about a week, as well.
Phobz haha, I think matt must be like me and never watch the news. It's too depressing in my eyes :P
Hard2Get You are absolutely spot on. Hate the news. Always hated it. And yes it is too depressing at the very least. I also don't watch TV 99% of the time. Although at the moment it's 100% of the time.
quote:
It was all over TV news for about a week, as well.

That confirms that i do well to ignore it haha.
Ken Masters Im afraid i'll have to postpone the album slightly after all lads.

There's still a few loose ends to tie up which can't be addressed until I get my home net up and running.

Im actually moving house next week which is why ive decided to give up hope with BT and hold off until we're in our new house. Thankfully the place we're going has net ready and waiting so the second im in normal service will be resumed.

I can assure you the postponement will be nothing major and I can only apologise for the hold up.

I would send you all some consolation freebies like thumpa did but its a free album anyway and im not as kind hearted :P
_Jay_ Ahh not to worry matey. I'm sure everyone is more than happy to be patient. It's going to be a cracker, I know it :-)
Hard2Get Jay is secretly dying inside.
_Jay_ lol, I really want to get my hands on Cherry Bomb, and hear all the other tunes!
Spyanova Setting a deadline for an album is just setting people up for a disappointment when it's inevitably postponed
Hard2Get But not setting one at all is worse. And in any case it should have been out on time, it's just completely random that it's not.
Ionosphere Patience is virtue.

Patience (or forbearing) is the state of endurance under difficult circumstances,
which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation
without acting on annoyance or anger in a negative way;

Josephson_Junction I have no idea if it will do much good, but I posted some clips on my soundcloud to try tide some people over until Fire Shadow's ISP figures out the difference between a NIC and a rubber duck.

(@Fire Shadow: If you want the clips removed later on, just say the safe word *wink*)
Ken Masters Yeh obviously there has to be a deadline set for any album especially for a project such as this, not to set one would be ridiculous.

Its just a shame that due to the circumstances ive had to hold off but again i can assure you it won't be long.

Jay - there there, im sorry, i never meant to to make you cry :P

+12v - by all means mate, i'll have some new clips up this week so you can keep em up till then.
Ken Masters Couple more previews up on the soundcloud now people...

http://soundcloud.com/ppf2013
Ken Masters If you've got me on Facebook could you do me a favour & please share my recent posts on the album.

Also fell free to grab the link to the soundcloud page or the tracks themselves and lets litter Facebook with them, drum up some more attention before releasing :)

If you wanna add me on Facebook search D J Ken Masters , cheers!
Ken Masters First night in the new house and feels good to be surrounded by wireless waves again!

It's all systems go again & if all goes to plan the album will bu up for download by next weekend :)

Sorry again but it's been a nightmare month to say the least.

Charger
quote:
First night in the new house and feels good to be surrounded by wireless waves again!

It's all systems go again & if all goes to plan the album will bu up for download by next weekend :)

Sorry again but it's been a nightmare month to say the least.

Really looking forward to the release of this album! :)
_Jay_ Me too. ****ing pumped. Pumped. Pumped drunk. Punch drunk. Drunk.
Phobz Pumped pumped pumped shit wrong site :P

Can't wait :D
Dys7 Why can't you just put the files on a USB, go to a library, sendspace the zip, and post it? :/
TheOneNOnly
quote:
Why can't you just put the files on a USB, go to a library, sendspace the zip, and post it? :/

Because obviously he is secretly signing them to a label to sell them and gain all the royalties on everyone else's behalf.
Ken Masters
quote:
Why can't you just put the files on a USB, go to a library, sendspace the zip, and post it? :/

I could have rushed it & done it that way but there's been a few things I wanted to hold back & get finished including some promotional ideas for when the albums launched which required more than just uploading the tracks.

I've got the next 2 weeks off from work so it'll be up very soon!

Badly needed this break, aswell as moving house i've been working flat out 12hr days monday-saturday for the past 5 weeks, only because the storeman who works alongside me decided to crawl out the pub then start his nightshift, jump on the forklift & drive straight into a roller shutter door!

You really can't get the staff these days...
Charco Massive congrats to all involved.....after listening to some of the previews, this has to be purchased. Some serious talent on here!!
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by Charco:
Massive congrats to all involved.....after listening to some of the previews, this has to be purchased. Some serious talent on here!!

Its free ;)
Charco Even better!!!!
had a quick breeze through and couldn't see how to get a copy/ release date

.....or is it just me....
Dys7
quote:
Even better!!!!

The album manager is busy / no internet / stuck in a time vortex / trapped in Jay's dungeon. Hoping to see it soon, though.
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
Even better!!!!

The album manager is busy / no internet / stuck in a time vortex / trapped in Jay's dungeon. Hoping to see it soon, though.

I couldn't find the damn key to Jay's sex swing but i'm loose now!

In all seriousness it'll be up within the next few days :)
Dys7 Honestly starting to give up.
Josephson_Junction
quote:
In all seriousness it'll be up within the next few days :)

have you run into another snag? if you have, let me know if i can help in any way.

cheers.
_Jay_
quote:
Honestly starting to give up.

lol give the man a break! He works long hours and this is a free project. :-)

And I did hide that key very, very well.
Dys7
quote:
quote:
Honestly starting to give up.

lol give the man a break! He works long hours and this is a free project. :-)

And I did hide that key very, very well.

Blargh, I know, I'm just really excited.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
The album manager is busy / no internet / stuck in a time vortex / trapped in Jay's dungeon.

Jay's dungeon, oh man, worst S&M MILF nightmares come into my mind, even Mephisto could be jealous. XD
And since I played some MMOs DMS would be a boss within this dungeon.
Ken Masters Everything is ready to go but the only thing missing is a back cover.

I was promised by the designer that this would be ready and over to me by Friday but she isn't responding to any of my messages which is bloody frustrating!

I really dont want to put the album up with the artwork incomplete but I may put it up with only the front cover to start with then upload the front and back seperately as soon as I have them.

Im really sorry again and it will be up very soon.

What I will say is that it'll have been worth the wait, such a colourful and varied album :) not long lads...
Dys7
quote:
I was promised by the designer that this would be ready and over to me by Friday but she isn't responding to any of my messages which is bloody frustrating!

I say we form a posse and find them and string them up!
DJ Hellfury 2D graphic designers working as freelancers (not sure if thats the case on here)... one of the worst in game production
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:

I say we form a posse and find them and string them up!

haha ! Mate I know your going to explode if this album isnt up soon but the second I get the back cover it'll be all yours...

...but for now mabey turn your hand to masterbation
Ken Masters Right, after countless failed attempts to contact the cover designer it turns out that she hasn't been able to access her Facebook account. A simple problem yes but its the only means of contact ive had with her.

However, she is now back on under a new account and contact has been made. It'll be a matter of days and it'll be up.

Sorry again and im sure it'll be worth the wait.
TheOneNOnly
quote:
Right, after countless failed attempts to contact the cover designer it turns out that she hasn't been able to access her Facebook account. A simple problem yes but its the only means of contact ive had with her.

However, she is now back on under a new account and contact has been made. It'll be a matter of days and it'll be up.

Sorry again and im sure it'll be worth the wait.

You're starting to remind me of Blizzard and their "Soon".

quote:
Blizzard:

"Very Soon"

Another common term implemented by Blizzard often misleading players into excitement for future content. "Very Soon" is guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.

Ken Masters oh your such an understanding bunch haha!

Uploading & starting the release thread now :)
DJ Hellfury
quote:
oh your such an understanding bunch haha!

The odyssey finally ends!

I guess you will open a wine bottle and celebrate it :)
Josephson_Junction
quote:

Woo!! Looks like my day won't be a complete trainwreck after all haha.
Ken Masters
quote:
quote:
oh your such an understanding bunch haha!

The odyssey finally ends!

I guess you will open a wine bottle and celebrate it :)

After a visit to Glasgow I don't think my liver can take much more! I've got some japanese lemonade here, that'll do ;)

It took 8.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page