Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
ruroken
Average Member

United States
179 posts
Posted - 2007/12/31 :  18:41:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ruroken's homepage  Reply with quote
LOL

and btw I think the remix of Shooting star is up here:
http://www.myspace.com/alstorm

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2007/12/31 :  18:55:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
cheers fella

its a bit donky, but when it got into the verse it sort of blew me away a bit, i was expectin it to be a bit crap (no offence allistair), but its actually pretty good.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Meph751
Advanced Member

United States
1,488 posts
Meph751 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/12/31 :  18:55:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage  Reply with quote
it's actually been up there for a few months :)

though i've just realized that the 'updated mix' of surrender is there wheeeeeee!

Edited by - Meph751 on 2007/12/31 18:56:36
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2007/12/31 :  19:07:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meph751:

though i've just realized that the 'updated mix' of surrender is there wheeeeeee!

tune! thats in the list to be released on warped, but wats the crack with cry your tears? has this already been released or due for release or wat?

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Meph751
Advanced Member

United States
1,488 posts
Meph751 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/12/31 :  19:44:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage  Reply with quote
original cry your tears is out at moas.co.uk, that's the al storm remix which was on... hardcore underground 2 i think, and has yet to be released

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2007/12/31 :  20:46:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by AlistairStorm:
quote:
Originally posted by DjSamination:
quote:
it is a label... you know... he signs stuff...

and i see no reason he'd stop producing...

Warped Science has made 25 releases in 3 years, and will do nearly 30 in one single year? Especially this year now Amato is down (tho I think it's IMO Distrobution doing these), and piracy is painted all over the wall. Either he/the crew likes getting screwed, got something up their sleeves or hoping for the very best

haha im not gonna stop producing this year (if anything im gonna be doing more) the reason im getting all these out fast & this year is because ive acquired a tiiny bit of a backlog, ive been in the studio a lot and the label sort of got pushed to the back of the que for a bit... but am going to try and push the label a bit more this year so the plan is 3 releases a month, maybe the odd month where there is 4, as close to that as i can manage! . Amato didnt go down because of poor sales, it was other reasons.. and as shit as piracy is, is very little i can do about it! :P hope that explains it ;)

Not that Im trying to push you down or anything, kudos for trying to get as many releases out, even tho I wont lie Im not fond of your current stuff (I really love the stuff that sounds like Fly With Me, Beating of My Heart rmx and Sure Wont be the Last).

As long as I am possible to get those I might find good on digital, as I want to help Hardcore throu that way, but ofcourse, what can one guy help?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Edited by - Samination on 2007/12/31 20:48:01
alstorm
Average Member

United Kingdom
190 posts
alstorm is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2007/12/31 :  21:25:41  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit alstorm's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AlistairStorm:
quote:
quote:
it is a label... you know... he signs stuff...

and i see no reason he'd stop producing...

Warped Science has made 25 releases in 3 years, and will do nearly 30 in one single year? Especially this year now Amato is down (tho I think it's IMO Distrobution doing these), and piracy is painted all over the wall. Either he/the crew likes getting screwed, got something up their sleeves or hoping for the very best

haha im not gonna stop producing this year (if anything im gonna be doing more) the reason im getting all these out fast & this year is because ive acquired a tiiny bit of a backlog, ive been in the studio a lot and the label sort of got pushed to the back of the que for a bit... but am going to try and push the label a bit more this year so the plan is 3 releases a month, maybe the odd month where there is 4, as close to that as i can manage! . Amato didnt go down because of poor sales, it was other reasons.. and as shit as piracy is, is very little i can do about it! :P hope that explains it ;)

Not that Im trying to push you down or anything, kudos for trying to get as many releases out, even tho I wont lie Im not fond of your current stuff (I really love the stuff that sounds like Fly With Me, Beating of My Heart rmx and Sure Wont be the Last).

As long as I am possible to get those I might find good on digital, as I want to help Hardcore throu that way, but ofcourse, what can one guy help?

all good ..each to there own :P .. they will all be available as mp3 & wav's around the same time as the vinyls come out ;)

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,084 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2007/12/31 :  23:25:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
oh lovely... just a quicky, did you ever make anything more than those 3 i mentioned before? I heard of 2 of them from before, but I first heard and bought Fly With You when it came out on TID. If so, will you be able to (re-)release them? :)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2008/01/01 :  00:18:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
I am pleased by this :)
Warped Science always delivers a decent batch of releases.

hardcore anorak
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
971 posts
Posted - 2008/01/02 :  02:23:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit hardcore anorak's homepage  Reply with quote
awesome deffo my fav label at the moment well crnt see it changing for a while oioi mikey

DJ Euphoric
Advanced Member

Canada
686 posts
Posted - 2008/01/02 :  21:50:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Euphoric's homepage  Reply with quote
Warped Science is one of my favourite labels as well.

Fav tune from this label.

Antix Falling For You it's a wicked tune.

Edited by - DJ Euphoric on 2008/01/02 21:52:07
Mr igloo

United States
277 posts
Posted - 2008/01/07 :  19:30:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mr igloo's homepage  Reply with quote
Ah, Excellent..

Been waiting for Dopest DJ by Ultravibes for a while now, glad its getting a release :)

C.Kay
Average Member

United Kingdom
187 posts
C.Kay has attended 3 events
Posted - 2008/01/12 :  21:56:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit C.Kay's homepage  Reply with quote
Yay!

Live every Friday 7-9 pm on www.roughtempolive.com

http://www.futureworldrecords.co.uk
http://facebook.com/c.kaydj
http://twitter.com/C_Kay

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page