Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2011/02/26 :  09:59:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
this is very upsetting news, i hope he's going to be alright :(

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ-Hutchy

United Kingdom
355 posts
DJ-Hutchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/02/26 :  11:53:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Hutchy's homepage  Reply with quote
My wishes go out to his family and friends!!! Hope he pulls thru!!!!!!!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/02/26 :  12:05:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
taking it abit serious here;

This doesn't sound fun at all :( In the first "brother message", I thought that NuFoundation was diabetic, because of the mention of blood sugar. If you don't take your insulin properly, afet a while most of your body functions will fail. I know since my brother's diabetic and he doesn't take his insulin properly.

I had to google the antacid bit, cause I thought it was a (illegal) drug or something.
Also a notice on what the nurse said. I don't think it's genetics, cause those 'errors' usually happens in the family atleast each 2nd or 3rd generation. Ofcourse his brother hasn't mentioned anything about it (atleast, I havent checked FB, since I dont like that site).

Anyways, maybe we should create a donation to the family, if they have problems funding the operations needed... or the funeral if its that bad :(

taking the usual piss here;

... lets dub it the Nu Fundation :)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

dannyboy uk

United Kingdom
127 posts
Posted - 2011/02/26 :  15:58:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dannyboy uk's homepage  Reply with quote
sounds really bad, hope you have a speedy recovery mate

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2011/02/26 :  16:13:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
It's definitely terrible news but it's even worse that people actually already talk about funerals everywhere!! I believe in him and his recovery, and I hope he won't have to deal with too big consequences once he's thru all of this. He is one (if not THE one) of my favourite new-Hardcore producers and gave me hope again in the scene :) I hope he gets well soon and that everything will be alright!

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/02/27 :  18:02:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Get well soon noofie irelands number 1

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2011/02/27 :  19:51:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
StrifeII says he's out of his coma now. So that's good news at least.

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2011/02/27 :  23:46:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
Perhaps during his coma he went to the early ninties, became a famous DJ picked up loads of practice producing and comes back twice the artist he was a week ago :P

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/03/08 :  19:35:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
Any further updates on Nu Foundation?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2011/03/08 :  19:40:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
except the tantrum on USH.net? don't think so. He wasn't out of the coma as someone said

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2011/03/08 :  19:50:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
Check his Facebook, his relatives always post news on his wall! This here is from yesterday night:

Mikey's not doing too well today and could really use a super strong dose of prayer and positive thoughts, along with his family. Pierce is a bit overwhelmed and exhausted, with due cause. And has asked me to post in here letting you guys know that now is the time if you haven't already..to PLEASE keep them in your thoughts, hearts, and prayers. I'll leave the details to his condition up to his family to make public, when they've got enough strength to. But the need for prayer is crucial tonight. :( HANG IN THERE MIKEY!! We love you and know you've got much more fight left in you!!!! ♥

Don't know what happened since then :S :S

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2011/03/08 :  21:04:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
Awww, ****. :( Hope he pulls through this!

My SOUNDCLOUD

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2011/03/08 :  22:28:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah I hope aswell! He's done so many good tunes now, I just love his current work :(

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2011/03/08 :  23:17:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
he's still critical? omg :( I hope hes ok. From what Ive heard he was an extremely kind, generous and down to earth guy.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/03/09 :  10:13:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
An update from a post on USH.

The latest from Mikes brother:

"We weren't sure whether to post this evening or not, things looked so different last week and we were so hopeful, but we know people are waiting to hear about what is happening, so if we can post the good we also need to post the bad.

Our poor brother is not doing well at all these last 2 days, he's on 7 different types of drugs, each ...with their own drip, as well as being given Oxygen to support his failing Lungs and Dialysis to support his failed Kidneys. One of the drugs he is on is Adrenaline to boost his blood pressure.
See more

The only thing working well is his heart, thank God, but we have been told by the Doctors that his chances of making it through this are very slim. We aren't giving up hope yet - and neither are the medical staff - but the swing from bad to... good to bad has been horrific on all of us. Not to mention poor Michael who is in really poor condition and a very strange hue of dark pink/purple. While only God knows what will happen, it's going to take a miracle to turn this around from what we can see.

To make matters worse(!), our Mum was admitted to the same hospital yesterday with increased levels of Warfarin in her blood and slight Liver issues. We have spent the last 2 days running from Ward to Ward and are all just worn out, as you can imagine, but family and neighbours have been fantastic.

We cannot emphasise how frightening this is for all involved. We would ask that you keep up the amazing work with prayers, etc, as we know the energy from the prayers is reaching him, somehow. There is a VERY VERY slim chance of him pulling through this, and while we want to believe that he will, we may have to face up to some very hard choices in the next 24-48 hours."

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page