Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 for ravers in scotland

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
M.C Menace Don't hold me to this but my friend DJ Taylor might be holding a happy hardcore night at club Earth Livingston west lothion. All the best tunes, and if he gets this gig trust me I'll be there MCing

M.C MENACE
DJ Mouse i go up to glasgow all the time,make sure it's on when i go up next and i'll dj there :)

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
NightSoul doon in edinburgh .......nice 1 .......

silver what's the graphic about?

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
NightSoul
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
what's the graphic about?

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

silver i deleted it, it was mant tae be on my original sig ...ddint know it was that big of a logo

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE
tw3ak Hey hey. I've REALLY been thinking about putting on an event over the summer, but to be honest, teh cash situation has been far from great. Apart from that, i've been curious to which kind of crowd this event would attract.

I've had alot of bad experiances at local 'club raves' recently. ALOT of trouble, felt really uncomftable :/

Is glasgow different, or is it just round here ? :)

Also, Menace, if he's serious about putting on this event, lemme know where to send the demo tapes :D

I really wanna start DJ'ing in clubs.

miss-mitzi i dont care where it is or how far i have to travel ..... ill b there.... i have a few ideas for something in the south so watch this space......

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
forceandstyles007 naw mate lived in glasgow all my life it will be just as bad even worse maybe

i lay here by your side the moon and stars are out tonight and in the distance music starts to play... cum here beside me a little closer dont run away from the passion that you know, feel it with me...

It took 0.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page