Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Rumors
 for ravers in scotland
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
M.C Menace

United Kingdom
123 posts
Posted - 2002/03/21 :  05:15:26  Show profile Send a private message  Visit M.C Menace's homepage
Don't hold me to this but my friend DJ Taylor might be holding a happy hardcore night at club Earth Livingston west lothion. All the best tunes, and if he gets this gig trust me I'll be there MCing

M.C MENACE

Alert moderator
DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/03/21 :  07:24:00  Show profile  Send a private message
i go up to glasgow all the time,make sure it's on when i go up next and i'll dj there :)

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
NightSoul
Average Member

United Kingdom
238 posts
Posted - 2002/03/21 :  12:04:56  Show profile  Send a private message
doon in edinburgh .......nice 1 .......

Edited by - NightSoul on 2002/03/22 06:59:00
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/03/22 :  06:36:51  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
what's the graphic about?

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

NightSoul
Average Member

United Kingdom
238 posts
Posted - 2002/03/22 :  07:08:52  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
what's the graphic about?

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

silver i deleted it, it was mant tae be on my original sig ...ddint know it was that big of a logo

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE

tw3ak
Starting Member

14 posts
Posted - 2002/04/20 :  01:58:31  Show profile  Send a private message
Hey hey. I've REALLY been thinking about putting on an event over the summer, but to be honest, teh cash situation has been far from great. Apart from that, i've been curious to which kind of crowd this event would attract.

I've had alot of bad experiances at local 'club raves' recently. ALOT of trouble, felt really uncomftable :/

Is glasgow different, or is it just round here ? :)

Also, Menace, if he's serious about putting on this event, lemme know where to send the demo tapes :D

I really wanna start DJ'ing in clubs.

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/20 :  03:46:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
i dont care where it is or how far i have to travel ..... ill b there.... i have a few ideas for something in the south so watch this space......

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

forceandstyles007

United Kingdom
28 posts
Posted - 2002/05/16 :  08:24:22  Show profile  Send a private message
naw mate lived in glasgow all my life it will be just as bad even worse maybe

i lay here by your side the moon and stars are out tonight and in the distance music starts to play... cum here beside me a little closer dont run away from the passion that you know, feel it with me...

i lay here by your side the moon and stars are out tonight and in the distance music starts to play... cum here beside me a little closer dont run away from the passion that you know, feel it with me...

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page