Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 whats goin on......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Charco when the bonkers rexurrection cd was coming out, i was well pleased. So i went to a mate who owns a music shop and he ordered it for me, happy days! when the release date came....he had the cd waiting for me!!! i was well pleased!!
Thing is, since i heard bonkers 3 & 4 were being released, i went to him and asked them to order it....no luck yet!?!? whats happening? i mean, if there was a chance that they could get it, it would be got an i would have it, so does anyone have a clue why they havent heard of it? or the people who they are dealing with dont have it?>.when they had the bonkers rezurrection???

I would also like to say "COME ON HAPPY HARDCORE!!!!!" ive been listening to it since i was a wee lad and i am well pleased that its back...even though it didnt go away!! Hardcore was here, is here and will remain with us forever!!! the scene just gets stronger and stronger so a *** major thanks to all dj's, producers, and anyone helping the scene. A MAJOR! thanks to go to all djs on here and everyong involved with making the site, without you all, we would have nothing!!! I cant not thank all u lot enough as happy hardcore has been my lifestyle for years!!! and i speak on behalf of everyone when i say what i say!!! SO to all dj's, Producers and so on: THANKS!!!!!!!!!!***

Bring on the sounds of happy HARDCORE!!!!!!
..well, thats my speach over.....

freedom to all who believe!!
Foxy WELL SAID!
hardcore is only doing so well because of us-pats on the back people!
(But can I please have some of what you've had?)

Hardcore family never dies.
Charco what i have is special.......its HAPPY HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yes, happy hardcore anyday, night, weekend, monday morning, every morning.....ANY TIME!!!!!!!!!!! 24hrs a day, i have the stuff pumping through me like water, well happy!!!!

--but to the main point, why have they not had any news about the bonkers re-releases???????

BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
<- wee man likes to bounce!!!!

freedom to all who believe!!
Hard2Get Well you only heard that they were going to re-released a few weeks or so ago so you can't expect it to have been done yet, these things take time..

Simon It's been said before and will be said again Hardcore will never Die it's here and it's here to stay.

Sy.

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page