Radio listeners 180+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 Extensive ninja consumption

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
näkkk It has come to my attention that at the bottom of every document or page on this site, there is a little piece of text notifying you how many ninjas have been spent to process the page.

I imagine that over the years, this site must have spent a considerable amount of ninjas to support website traffic, and that we might be running out of ninjas.

I therefore suggest to replace these ninjas with pirates.
-Pirates are hardier than ninjas, they can take more load before they must be replaced.
-Ninjas sneak around stealthily, and this can take a lot of time. Pirates on the other hand are straight-to-the-point people, and as such get the job done faster.
-Pirates are cooler than ninjas.

These points clearly indicate that the page would run smoother and more efficiently if ninjas are replaced with pirates, and because I love this site and the community I feel it is my obligation to enlighten the public on this subject.

-the näkk
silver :)
ABET
Fishy
quote:
Originally posted by ABET:

Yea!
näkkk noes ;<
Rayovac This thread made my day.

On a side note...
quote:
It took 0.83 ninja's to process this page!

Ninja is? ;)
8D but think about how often pirates are drunk, we would only get linked to the right page half the time if pirates were in control...
näkkk That's where you're wrong, all the days and night spent drinking at sea have made them pretty tough drinkers, so they have control even when drunk :)
atomsk but how can they type when they got hooks for hands?
Shades
quote:
Originally posted by atomsk:
but how can they type when they got hooks for hands?

you watch peter pan too much dude..........

they sail around the interwebz so got no reason to type

Project-Industrial the thing is.. the forum would load slower.. because pirates need the right direction of wind to go faster. ninja's are quick and this is a big advantage. we could use africans because there's a whole continent full of em nd if ya look at the olympics.. they run amazingly fast! i think that would be better then pirates
näkkk
quote:
Originally posted by Project-Industrial:
the thing is.. the forum would load slower.. because pirates need the right direction of wind to go faster. ninja's are quick and this is a big advantage. we could use africans because there's a whole continent full of em nd if ya look at the olympics.. they run amazingly fast! i think that would be better then pirates

Somalian pirates?
Triquatra Pirates > Ninjas

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page