Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HTID weekender in blackpool

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Kebab Head anyone going?

HTID are taking over club sanuk, north pier and blackpool pleasure beach in august

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=451738124910797&id=100002238398593&set=a.293240200760591.72113.100002238398593&refid=17&ref=stream
latininxtc Are you going?
Kebab Head
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Are you going?

hopefully
The drunken scotsman Gutted il be missing this one as I have to go to a wedding that weekend. Was at Htid at sanuk a couple of weeks ago and had a class day and night. Blackpool is always a good laugh and when you throw in Htid then your on to a winner.
Kebab Head
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Gutted il be missing this one as I have to go to a wedding that weekend. Was at Htid at sanuk a couple of weeks ago and had a class day and night. Blackpool is always a good laugh and when you throw in Htid then your on to a winner.

I got out of prison the Friday before that last sanuk so couldn't go

I live in blackpool so gunna try get to the sanuk and maybe coco nights
_Jay_ We seriously all need to pick a rave and get as many people from these forums down/up to it as possible.

Kebab Head
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
We seriously all need to pick a rave and get as many people from these forums down/up to it as possible.

blackpool it is then
_Jay_ It's certainly a possibility. Two days though, innit.
Kebab Head
quote:
It's certainly a possibility. Two days though, innit.

plenty of cheap accomodation too
_Jay_ It's probably not doable for me in all honesty mate. This summer is going to be a fcuking busy one. Hardcore Underground is on the 19th July, Bust A Jam is on the 27th. I can't realistically be getting away with doing a weekend in Blackpool after those on consecutive weeks. Even if I am getting well paid by then!

wong you f*ckin letdown
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
you f*ckin letdown

That's what Dean said.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by Kebab Head:
quote:
Gutted il be missing this one as I have to go to a wedding that weekend. Was at Htid at sanuk a couple of weeks ago and had a class day and night. Blackpool is always a good laugh and when you throw in Htid then your on to a winner.

You should mate, I usually always make an effort to go to Htid in Blackpool. Twice they've had it at sanuk now and I've been both times. Drinks prices are reasonable, sound system is loud and the layout of the club is great. Lots of room to chill out upstairs and you get a great view of the dj box. Have to say though, nothing compares to the syndicate club where they used to have it.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
We seriously all need to pick a rave and get as many people from these forums down/up to it as possible.

Yes we need to try and make this happen at some point. I take it most British people on here are from down south? Blackpool or possibly Birmingham would probably be the best option, they do enough raves in both cities anyway. Should maybe look at October/November time if you have a busy summer mate. I've got Htid in the sun to think about as well so realistically this would be my ideal time as well
_Jay_
quote:
you f*ckin letdown

Cheers pal! :-)

quote:
Yes we need to try and make this happen at some point. I take it most British people on here are from down south? Blackpool or possibly Birmingham would probably be the best option, they do enough raves in both cities anyway. Should maybe look at October/November time if you have a busy summer mate. I've got Htid in the sun to think about as well so realistically this would be my ideal time as well

Birmingham was my first thought as well mate, actually. :-)

I think autumn sounds bang on as well. Like you say, you've got HTID to think about (and I'm sure a few of the other lads on here have, too). But October/November gives us plenty of time to get our act together. Select a rave, sort out travel arrangements, save money or come up with a good excuse for not going. lol.

'spose I better start a thread to make this official? I want at least twenty people turning up.
Kebab Head
quote:
quote:
quote:

You should mate, I usually always make an effort to go to Htid in Blackpool. Twice they've had it at sanuk now and I've been both times. Drinks prices are reasonable, sound system is loud and the layout of the club is great. Lots of room to chill out upstairs and you get a great view of the dj box. Have to say though, nothing compares to the syndicate club where they used to have it.

I was at 2 HTID events at syndicate as I worked there :)

great club which is now closed and it was massive 5k capacity and HTID rammed it out
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

great club which is now closed and it was massive 5k capacity and HTID rammed it out

Only made it to one Htid there in November 2010 but it was amazing. Such a big club, was gutted to hear about it closing down
Kebab Head
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Only made it to one Htid there in November 2010 but it was amazing. Such a big club, was gutted to hear about it closing down

that's when I worked there

that event was on November 11 I think day after my birthday... it was on Scorpios birthday lol
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
you f*ckin letdown

Cheers pal! :-)

quote:

Birmingham was my first thought as well mate, actually. :-)

I think autumn sounds bang on as well. Like you say, you've got HTID to think about (and I'm sure a few of the other lads on here have, too). But October/November gives us plenty of time to get our act together. Select a rave, sort out travel arrangements, save money or come up with a good excuse for not going. lol.

'spose I better start a thread to make this official? I want at least twenty people turning up.

Some big raves in Birmingham would love to go there for a rave again. Would be great if they held another one at the q club. Was there at new year and I was blown away by the atmosphere and sound system. Nice central location that's fairly easy for most people to get to.

Jay this is up to you to organise ;-)
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

that's when I worked there

that event was on November 11 I think day after my birthday... it was on Scorpios birthday lol

I just remember it being a Friday in November. Struggling to remember much else from the night cos I was so wasted lol. Great night tho

Claxton I'm going to try and do this one
Kebab Head Andy Whitby won't be at the weekenser even tho he's advertised
djDMS Gutted.

Definitely not going now.
_Jay_ LOL.
Claxton Dean! You have been a right dry, sarcastic twat on here the last few days haa!!
Sc@r looking forward to it! whole weekend it going to be insane :)
Phobz Sounds full of win
HollowRipper Possibly going but just for the saturday i think. Hotels were proper expensive when i checked the other week.

Could be a good laugh though.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by HollowRipper:
Possibly going but just for the saturday i think. Hotels were proper expensive when i checked the other week.

Could be a good laugh though.

No such thing as an expensive hotel in Blackpool lol. Most b&b's will be about ?40 a night, and u usually get 2 people per room.
HollowRipper Yeah but a lot of them are a bit dodgy about getting back at 6am off your face apparently, being family run businesses, and full of holidaying families!
Kebab Head I live on a street full of hotels and loads are ?15 an night lmao

lots of dodgy ones but its only to get ur head down haha
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Dean! You have been a right dry, sarcastic twat on here the last few days haa!!

He heard what a good time Jay had at t'rave and is not too happy.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Dean! You have been a right dry, sarcastic twat on here the last few days haa!!

He heard what a good time Jay had at t'rave and is not too happy.

you're about a month old on that one lol

It took 1.65 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page