Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HTID weekender in blackpool
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Kebab Head
Advanced Member

Wallis And Futuna Islands
645 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  17:33:04  Show profile Send a private message
anyone going?

HTID are taking over club sanuk, north pier and blackpool pleasure beach in august

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=451738124910797&id=100002238398593&set=a.293240200760591.72113.100002238398593&refid=17&ref=stream

Alert moderator

Edited by - Kebab Head on 2013/04/30 17:34:23
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  17:42:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Are you going?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Kebab Head
Advanced Member

645 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  17:51:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Are you going?

hopefully

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  17:55:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
Gutted il be missing this one as I have to go to a wedding that weekend. Was at Htid at sanuk a couple of weeks ago and had a class day and night. Blackpool is always a good laugh and when you throw in Htid then your on to a winner.

Kebab Head
Advanced Member

645 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  17:57:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Gutted il be missing this one as I have to go to a wedding that weekend. Was at Htid at sanuk a couple of weeks ago and had a class day and night. Blackpool is always a good laugh and when you throw in Htid then your on to a winner.

I got out of prison the Friday before that last sanuk so couldn't go

I live in blackpool so gunna try get to the sanuk and maybe coco nights

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  18:01:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
We seriously all need to pick a rave and get as many people from these forums down/up to it as possible.

Kebab Head
Advanced Member

645 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  18:03:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
We seriously all need to pick a rave and get as many people from these forums down/up to it as possible.

blackpool it is then

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  18:07:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
It's certainly a possibility. Two days though, innit.

Kebab Head
Advanced Member

645 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  18:11:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage
quote:
It's certainly a possibility. Two days though, innit.

plenty of cheap accomodation too

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  18:16:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
It's probably not doable for me in all honesty mate. This summer is going to be a fcuking busy one. Hardcore Underground is on the 19th July, Bust A Jam is on the 27th. I can't realistically be getting away with doing a weekend in Blackpool after those on consecutive weeks. Even if I am getting well paid by then!

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  18:18:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage
you f*ckin letdown

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  18:22:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
you f*ckin letdown

That's what Dean said.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  19:02:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Kebab Head:
quote:

You should mate, I usually always make an effort to go to Htid in Blackpool. Twice they've had it at sanuk now and I've been both times. Drinks prices are reasonable, sound system is loud and the layout of the club is great. Lots of room to chill out upstairs and you get a great view of the dj box. Have to say though, nothing compares to the syndicate club where they used to have it.

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  19:07:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
quote:

Yes we need to try and make this happen at some point. I take it most British people on here are from down south? Blackpool or possibly Birmingham would probably be the best option, they do enough raves in both cities anyway. Should maybe look at October/November time if you have a busy summer mate. I've got Htid in the sun to think about as well so realistically this would be my ideal time as well

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  19:30:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
you f*ckin letdown

Cheers pal! :-)

quote:
Yes we need to try and make this happen at some point. I take it most British people on here are from down south? Blackpool or possibly Birmingham would probably be the best option, they do enough raves in both cities anyway. Should maybe look at October/November time if you have a busy summer mate. I've got Htid in the sun to think about as well so realistically this would be my ideal time as well

Birmingham was my first thought as well mate, actually. :-)

I think autumn sounds bang on as well. Like you say, you've got HTID to think about (and I'm sure a few of the other lads on here have, too). But October/November gives us plenty of time to get our act together. Select a rave, sort out travel arrangements, save money or come up with a good excuse for not going. lol.

'spose I better start a thread to make this official? I want at least twenty people turning up.

Kebab Head
Advanced Member

645 posts
Posted - 2013/04/30 :  19:38:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kebab Head's homepage
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kebab Head:
quote:

You should mate, I usually always make an effort to go to Htid in Blackpool. Twice they've had it at sanuk now and I've been both times. Drinks prices are reasonable, sound system is loud and the layout of the club is great. Lots of room to chill out upstairs and you get a great view of the dj box. Have to say though, nothing compares to the syndicate club where they used to have it.

I was at 2 HTID events at syndicate as I worked there :)

great club which is now closed and it was massive 5k capacity and HTID rammed it out

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page