Radio listeners 153+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 RIP Audiojelly

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Alexbturbo Just seen the announcement that Audiojelly has now closed so no more 99p .wavs :( Although you had the feeling something was happening as the releases on there had dropped off significantly in November onwards.

Call me cynical but I wonder how long it will be until Beatport & TID raise their prices and increase the length of their "exclusive" periods on some tracks / labels :( TID's ?1.99 for an mp3 for 2-4 weeks (dependent on label) is annoying enough already.

Although it means i'll be using Juno as my main site from now on :)
latininxtc wtf?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never even got a chance to enjoy the site!
Samination I only ever used it for Nukleuz, but yea it's sad as they seemed to be a good store otherwise
Elipton I was aware of issues a few days ago when the site no longer loaded. Its been a lengthy period of decline. Its a shame that it's happened.

I wonder if this is a sign of digital sales dropping? On a macro scale, the industry saw the first drop in digital sales for the first year since digitals inception. http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/digital-and-mobile/5855162/digital-music-sales-decrease-for-first-time-in-2013. Streaming seems to be the next big money maker in music. People stream from their devices or PC through from Spotify or Youtube very often now. I doubt it'll be long before there's a website created that allows smaller genre labels to upload full tracks for streaming - and somehow monetize the streaming with adverts and what not. It's the way the industry has been moving for the past 18 months.
maddkid53 They never accepted my card so I never bought from them. Oh well
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
I was aware of issues a few days ago when the site no longer loaded. Its been a lengthy period of decline. Its a shame that it's happened.

I wonder if this is a sign of digital sales dropping? On a macro scale, the industry saw the first drop in digital sales for the first year since digitals inception. [url=cited]http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/digital-and-mobile/5855162/digital-music-sales-decrease-for-first-time-in-2013[/url]. Streaming seems to be the next big money maker in music. People stream from their devices or PC through from Spotify or Youtube very often now. I doubt it'll be long before there's a website created that allows smaller genre labels to upload full tracks for streaming - and somehow monetize the streaming with adverts and what not. It's the way the industry has been moving for the past 18 months.

In the case of streaming i agree. I use spotify whenever i can. Everything in one place with a huge ease of use is the attraction no doubt. To create a playlist with youtube is a great deal more hassle and then there is the issue of quality. I don't even know how to do it with youtube still.

It took 0.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page