Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Technikore rips off N-Force, Styles & JTS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Conviction Just listened to a sample of Technikore ft Jenny J - Lights Down Low (Supersonik Mix) and the vocal instantly reminded me of N-Force vs Darren Styles - Right By Your Side, then the melodie came and it was just a blatant rip off of Anon (JTS) - Byrne. I'm not slating Technikore, he is one of my favourite producers so it came to a surprise that he would do it it with two recent songs. Here are the songs in question:

Vladel I don't see it. I will say though that technikore hasn't produced anything of note for a couple of years so nothing would surprise me to be honest but i don't see the link i'm afraid.
Jacco One hardcore song sounds similar to another? That's outrageous!
Quicksilver It's happened a lot of times. It doesn't bother me unless it happens by the same person repeatedly.

Another example: Styles - Getting Better (Re-Con Remix) and Squad-E - Turn It Up.
djDMS First post and the best you can manage is to slate somebody. Brilliant! Loads of stuff sounds similar if you spend time looking for it.

wong Yeah er, no one gives a shit
brenergy errm... Lights Down Low pre-dates Byrne (okay, the Supersonik update is newer than Byrne, but the actual melody is the same as it was in the original mix)... and Byrne is actually a JTS collab with the aforementioned Technikore.

but that N-Force / Styles tune... the vocal kiiiiinda starts off with a similar sounding melody, but it trails off so quickly I'd just chalk it up to mere coincidence.
latininxtc I know you're new and I don't want to scare you off from ever posting ever again, but are you fucking stupid or something??? Recent???

The original Lights Down Low version was released the 5th of December in 2011 but it was produced well before that. I'm sure someone can give a closer date as to when Technikore actually started playing it at live events, or even the exact day he finished the track. Sure that's a remix, but the melody has been in existence for awhile now.

That Anon(JTS) version is a ripoff of Ellie Goulding's Burn, which was produced in 2012. No way that Lights Down Low can rip off a song it never had access to, nor knowledge of its existence. And that Byrne version was posted the 3rd of September, 2013. The Supersonik remix may have used a similar sounding sample that starts around 0:26 seconds, but it's in the melody that has been in existence at least 3 years now. Also that Byrne track in no way resembles the original Ellie Goulding Burn melody besides the lyrics. What a mess.

As far as Right By Your Side goes, I don't see it. Now if you want to discuss tracks with striking similarities, here you go read this. Someone actually created a post similar to this before me, but I'm showing you mine because it has actual videos.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=52873

And Damn you Brenergy, you pretty much got to this post first and summarized everything I said! lol

brenergy
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
I know you're new and I don't want to scare you off from ever posting ever again, but are you fucking stupid or something??? Recent???

The original Lights Down Low version was released the 5th of December in 2011 but it was produced well before that. I'm sure someone can give a closer date as to when Technikore actually started playing it at live events, or even the exact day he finished the track. Sure that's a remix, but the melody has been in existence for awhile now.

That Anon(JTS) version is a ripoff of Ellie Goulding's Burn, which was produced in 2012. No way that Lights Down Low can rip off a song it never had access to, nor knowledge of its existence. And that Byrne version was posted the 3rd of September, 2013. The Supersonik remix may have used a similar sounding sample that starts around 0:26 seconds, but it's in the melody that has been in existence at least 3 years now. Also that Byrne track in no way resembles the original Ellie Goulding Burn melody besides the lyrics. What a mess.

As far as Right By Your Side goes, I don't see it. Now if you want to discuss tracks with striking similarities, here you go read this. Someone actually created a post similar to this before me, but I'm showing you mine because it has actual videos.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=52873

And Damn you Brenergy, you pretty much got to this post first and summarized everything I said! lol

what can I say? i think i've invented time travel xD
Bad Corey I thought Byrne was purely Technikore? I know the Taylor Swift rip that came out around then was, so I just assumed Byrne was as well.
Samination why do I think someone created an account just to try to rile us up? I thought we did that better ourselves :P
wong
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
why do I think someone created an account just to try to rile us up?

my thought's exactly old chap
djDMS We can do a much better job without any help!
MC Deecee
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
It's happened a lot of times. It doesn't bother me unless it happens by the same person repeatedly.

Another example: Styles - Getting Better (Re-Con Remix) and Squad-E - Turn It Up.

Yeah that's a bit similar, although to me the melody on getting better sounds more like bang9, which is of course recons own track anyway lol

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page